Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tv/Ts verifications

Jump to newest

By *inkyChrissy99 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I just wanted to ask what peoples thoughts are on tv/ts verifications.

If you see them on a male or couples profile does it put you off?

Just wondering who its an issue for and why?

i've had a fair few say they don't wan't a verification.... Kinda a kick in the teeth after a good meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I refuse to meet anyone that wouldn't be prepared for me to verify them and verify back.

These men always say "it'll spoil my chances with women and couples", well apart from making me feel second rate I can't stand deceit.

By *igtitcouple82Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

We have no problems receiving verifications x

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"I refuse to meet anyone that wouldn't be prepared for me to verify them and verify back.

These men always say "it'll spoil my chances with women and couples", well apart from making me feel second rate I can't stand deceit. "

nor can i

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"

i've had a fair few say they don't wan't a verification.... Kinda a kick in the teeth after a good meet "

Surely the sex is more important than the review?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I leave it up to them xxx

By *impleSailorMan
over a year ago

the moon

I'm happy to get verified by whomever I meet.

I dont tend to display verifications unless asked but still why would you meet someone and then not let them post something about you.

Definitely disrespectful

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I must admit I don’t publish varifications, that’s between me and the person I met

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

It wouldn't put me off at all xx

over a year ago

It doesn't put me off in any way.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I'm easy, not worried wether or not I'm verified after meet. More interested in doing than reading about it.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I'm easy, not worried wether or not I'm verified after meet. More interested in doing than reading about it.

"

So true...

over a year ago

I have no issue with this at all and wouldn’t treat anyone any different from anyone else

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

Out of the meets I have, more people don't verify than do.

The people that don't either didn't like me or probably too embarrassed to say they've met a Tv. I'm hoping it's the second reason.

I'm not fussy if they do or don't.

over a year ago

It's because they won't admit their bisexuality, because of prejudice, and ruin their chances with genetic females. Heteronormative society, pressures people to conform, to these ideas,and conventions,.Men are under great pressure to conform to conventional ideas about sexuality and behaviour, hence the power of homophobia even today

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Been on here a while and met a few couples but never been verified.

That's the way it is so I don't worry,

Xx

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I'm proud of the verifications,yeah I'm shallow...

over a year ago

I have a verification from a TS that shows on my profile. It's a good review, and, if you don't like it, then bye bye...

over a year ago

Original question was would it put off a woman or a couple if they had Tgirl veris? The answer is always going to be some will, some won't. But I have so many women and couples as friends on the swinging scene and some like bi men, some don't but I just have a thing about "straight" men who won't verify and deceiving them and others. Just the way I am xx

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I long since lost count of the many men who won't verify me after a good meet , they all say it puts the women and couples off meeting them , i believe it is treating us like 2nd class humans and personally I've decided if they won't verify then there not welcome

over a year ago

I knock back 'straight' for same reason then use the private notes to make as S. The amount that return a few days later after becoming bi!.....

over a year ago

"I long since lost count of the many men who won't verify me after a good meet , they all say it puts the women and couples off meeting them , i believe it is treating us like 2nd class humans and personally I've decided if they won't verify then there not welcome "

xx

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

[Removed by poster at 09/09/19 01:01:08]

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

It doesn't bother me (I'm a CIS female) when I'm talking to a guy with tv/ts. To me it shows he's comfortable with and honest about himself.

over a year ago

Bristol

"I long since lost count of the many men who won't verify me after a good meet , they all say it puts the women and couples off meeting them , i believe it is treating us like 2nd class humans and personally I've decided if they won't verify then there not welcome "

This is the road i am gonna be going down for exactly that reason

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"I long since lost count of the many men who won't verify me after a good meet , they all say it puts the women and couples off meeting them , i believe it is treating us like 2nd class humans and personally I've decided if they won't verify then there not welcome

This is the road i am gonna be going down for exactly that reason "

you do right Chrissy , there's a good few that won't even accept a friend invite lol , I ask them why do they let themselves get bullied by others

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"It doesn't bother me (I'm a CIS female) when I'm talking to a guy with tv/ts. To me it shows he's comfortable with and honest about himself."

over a year ago

I think that's extremely rude not to want a verification because it might put others off.

over a year ago

"I just wanted to ask what peoples thoughts are on tv/ts verifications.

If you see them on a male or couples profile does it put you off?

Just wondering who its an issue for and why?

i've had a fair few say they don't wan't a verification.... Kinda a kick in the teeth after a good meet "

I wouldn't worry, the couple are priming for the next meet and it's about improving the odds. I dont get female meets on fabswingers because me being bi is not everyone's cuppa.

over a year ago

Bristol

"I think that's extremely rude not to want a verification because it might put others off.

"

I completely agree but i guess thats just the way it is.

I guess couples or females that cause the situation don't wanna talk about it though

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Two guys wouldn't verifi me after a meet and one couple. It's not a big deal, I don't often meet at mine, prefer a club setting these days.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I think that some men think they will be judged in some way..

Whether that's from embarresment or because they think it will put others off I am not sure.. seen some veris on straight profiles from TVs which always seem strange to me

By *enrydarrenMan
over a year ago

Harrow Weald

Not off putting in the slightest, shows that you are a genuine person (which is rare on here lately) before a meet I read the verifications

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We have been verified by a Tv, they were great fun and at one point a forum queen.

Shame Tina doesn’t do the forums anymore.

Read into the veri what you want, fun doesn’t always mean sexual.

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I have a verification from a TV/TS and I glad about it x

By *ennilee888TV/TS
over a year ago

bournemouth/London

For me, I find verifications an important part of this site. It determines if I would consider meeting a person. Someone who has no verifications or chosen not to display them does make me wonder about them. My preferred meets is that I would rather meet someone who is clear about their sexuality and someone who has experience with who I am. As a trans person, I don't want to put myself in a situation that could possibly become uncomfortable. Verifications for me are a means of giving me an insight of the person I may possibly be meeting. If I did have a meet and they didn't give me a verification, I would find it slightly hurtful. I guess as someone who is trans, acceptance and any verification of such is always a bonus.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"For me, I find verifications an important part of this site. It determines if I would consider meeting a person. Someone who has no verifications or chosen not to display them does make me wonder about them. My preferred meets is that I would rather meet someone who is clear about their sexuality and someone who has experience with who I am. As a trans person, I don't want to put myself in a situation that could possibly become uncomfortable. Verifications for me are a means of giving me an insight of the person I may possibly be meeting. If I did have a meet and they didn't give me a verification, I would find it slightly hurtful. I guess as someone who is trans, acceptance and any verification of such is always a bonus. "
us tgirls need to be extra careful inviting strangers into our home , hate crimes etc ,I like to see men verified by other gurls it gives confidence

By *ransBoiTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

"For me, I find verifications an important part of this site. It determines if I would consider meeting a person. Someone who has no verifications or chosen not to display them does make me wonder about them. My preferred meets is that I would rather meet someone who is clear about their sexuality and someone who has experience with who I am. As a trans person, I don't want to put myself in a situation that could possibly become uncomfortable. Verifications for me are a means of giving me an insight of the person I may possibly be meeting. If I did have a meet and they didn't give me a verification, I would find it slightly hurtful. I guess as someone who is trans, acceptance and any verification of such is always a bonus. "

Post new Message to Thread