Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lady voyeur

Jump to newest

By *ampshirehotwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I really like watching guy's wank and particularly love watching them cum.

However there's always a catch if I ask for this and usually ends up us playing.

But I would love to have a meet with one or several guys where no touching takes place I sit and watch guy/s wank to completion.

Is this selfish or me and would guy's genuinely like this or would you find it frustrating?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *s Lola Wand - SocketWoman
over a year ago

leicester

Obviously I’m not a man ! But I love watching men wank also , it’s not selfish if that’s what each individual has agreed is the focus of the meet .

If it’s clear from the outset that your kink is to watch and that’s it , that’s what it is !

Enjoy those glorious sights

Reply privately

By *hris6Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 06/09/19 14:27:29]

Reply privately

By *hris6Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I really like watching guy's wank and particularly love watching them cum.

However there's always a catch if I ask for this and usually ends up us playing.

But I would love to have a meet with one or several guys where no touching takes place I sit and watch guy/s wank to completion.

Is this selfish or me and would guy's genuinely like this or would you find it frustrating?"

Would you be interested in watching on skype cam ??

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is this selfish or me and would guy's genuinely like this or would you find it frustrating?"

Not at all it is fun we have had get-togethers where there is no touching others (Those are the rules) the rest I'll leave to your imagination... definitely not selfish but set the rules up front

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hampshire

Is this selfish or me and would guy's genuinely like this or would you find it frustrating?

Would you be interested in watching on skype cam ??"

Preferably in the flesh I love the smell of cum

Reply privately

By *panddownMan
over a year ago

Broughton

Not selfish at all - I fantasise about this sort of scenario

Reply privately

By *ustonce1Man
over a year ago

Leicester

mmmmm i would travel too you no problem xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd find this pretty hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be very interested in helping you out, though I suspect I'm too far away from you (Swindon).

I am very happy to observe all rules and boundaries and would not be pushy. If you think you'd like to explore the possibility, feel free to message me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If thats what you desire then dont be afraid to ask, put yourself first for once.

Reply privately

By *WbaMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

What an amazing fantasy.

Reply privately

By *hris6Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Im bit to far away. Other wise would love to wank for you. If you change your mind alway happy to wank on cam

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or having feetvor heels in front of my face wanking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preferably in the flesh I love the smell of cum"

Has to be in the flesh same room few beers, wine . Also some fab variations on a theme as well

Reply privately

By *ieandteaseMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire

It would be the ultimate reverse lap dance. You sit on your hands and he gets his cock plus balls out. Watch that sac tighten as his spunk rises. Now, ahhhhh enjoy the moment as he shoots his load.

Zip up and leave without another word.

Reply privately

By *arker66Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Love this scenario very hot

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve recently started doing this with a very prim / proper looking deputy headmistress that I’ve been dating . She now demands that I wank and orgasm while she watches. Little self conscious at first but soon got with it.

Reply privately

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

Think it's hot wanking for a woman, watching them get excited. Especially if its mutual masturbation or they are putting on a little show. Shame your so far away OP.

Reply privately

By *aige CoolTV/TS
over a year ago

north west

I think watching and being watched is very horny it is very sensual I think

Reply privately

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Not really, I mean we all wank, having someone watch is hotter. I dont think its selfish at all.

Now watching each other walk without playing can be even hotter! Could call it a race

Reply privately

By *osmicplusMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is my favourite thread of the week....who wants to watch haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to wank for you. Strictly no physical contact allowed. Some verbal abuse would be nice though.

Reply privately

By *omtom65Man
over a year ago

around

Preferably in the flesh I love the smell of cum"

It's a shame you're so far away. It is something I would happily do with no reciprocation expected. So not selfish at all

Reply privately

By *exy studMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wanking over your sexy body wouldn't be a problem but I would find it very hard not to touch.

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

We are all here for our own sexual gratification ultimately so anything any of us wants to do is selfish. However, if someone else has agreed to the same activity it's no longer selfish but mutual fun.

Personally I would be happy to wank for a lady or couple with no physical contact, but would much prefer it if they could provide me with visual stimulation whilst doing so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a shame you're so far away. It is something I would happily do with no reciprocation expected. So not selfish at all"

The rules are all important as they add the "restraint" you could say. If you end up playing that defeats the object.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't have a problem wanking in front of a woman, and wouldn't expect anything more to happen.

I'd get my pleasure in giving the woman what she wanted, ie,to see me play and then cum!

Reply privately

By *neoclockgunMan
over a year ago

London

I LOVE doing this... love to be watched wanking and cumming.

I love to get naked and edge for a while... maybe enjoy some toys in my ass... perhaps a vibe on my cock and balls... deep wanking while I enjoy looking at you.

Then eventually allowing myself to cum hard... all over my stomach, running down my cock and balls.

You watch, enjoy, do whatever you like... stay clothed, get naked, as long as you look hot to inspire me, I’m happy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I belong to a coed masthrbation group in New York City . We meet once a month at a members house and have a social . There are 8 men and 3 women in our group .

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know where to find me...if you touch I'll leave...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to be sat at the opposite end of a bed to a women whilst we both play with ourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd love to be sat at the opposite end of a bed to a women whilst we both play with ourselves "

It is soo horny, with friends it adds extra wow factor. The rules in this particular scenario not allowed to touch others what you do yourself is down to the individual

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd love to be sat at the opposite end of a bed to a women whilst we both play with ourselves

It is soo horny, with friends it adds extra wow factor. The rules in this particular scenario not allowed to touch others what you do yourself is down to the individual "

I haven't had the chance to do it yet hopefully can in the near future

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not selfish at all.

I like to watch a good wank.

Why wouldn't We? It's horny

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would really love that kind of meet but too far away

Reply privately

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

Has to be in the flesh same room few beers, wine . Also some fab variations on a theme as well"

Thumbs up for this

Reply privately

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

Happy to do it for you in person

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hum sounds like a good idea to me.

Even better if the lady is playing with herself at the same time

Reply privately

By *airyChestedDaveMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I’d love, this sounds right up my street, if any ladies into it want to check my profile out feel free to message me and let’s arrange it

Reply privately

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Done this with a couple before where she watched us and told us what to do.

She wanked in her panties as we did and all pretty happy and she didn’t get involved apart from touching herself

Reply privately

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

I would love to do this for a woman or a couple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds nice just a walk in the woods then a wank and off nice. Xxx

Reply privately

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I get turned on by helping turn someone else on, and being watched can do that. I also stay in a part of Hampshire very frequently and have nothing much else to do

Promise to wear the lingerie and I promise to stay hands off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love the opportunity to see this

Reply privately

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Would love the opportunity to see this "

Be a queue along anytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is something I’m actively seeking and I’m surprised that there’s women out there who like that too. I thought I was just weird.

I’d love to find a lady or even couple who would enjoy watching me play. Even better if they join in with playing with themselves too. I couldn’t stress enough how much I promise no other contact. Literally just me playing with the lady or couple teasing to turn me on. In turn they get turned on too

If they decide to play also, the more the merrier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to hear from you

You sound so perfect

Reply privately

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Wed love to be able to watch a girl doing this.....

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't think it's selfish, I believe it's a very giving thing to do, to watch a man stroke and caress himself then wank to completion whilst calling your name. And not touching you.

It's a gift.

I've even had a special birthday video made for me from a guy on here, that was proper horny.

Jo.Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am sure lots of guys would.

There are lots of guys in the fab chat rooms on cockovision. If you pay to be a gold supporter you can watch 5 web cams at the same time. Plenty of guys wanking until they cum in the fab chat rooms.

Reply privately

By *ippleloverWoman
over a year ago

Sherborne

I also love to watch and be watched - only on cam so far but hoping for an opportunity to enjoy this in the flesh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/19 02:00:40]

Reply privately

By *ttis669Man
over a year ago

Warrington

I dont see hiw its selfish at all, its really horny actually, onowing that the person watching is enjoying it as much as you are while you wank! I havent had the opportunity to do it in person yet, but i'd love to someday!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been known to do this on request

Reply privately

By *argar90Man
over a year ago

lucan

I have a thing for a sexy pair of feet in heels

Reply privately

By *.H.SMan
over a year ago

London

"I have a thing for a sexy pair of feet in heels "
with you on that

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'd be happy to do it.

If you help with encouraging second performance with your fingers inside me, even better

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

Would defo be up for this x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The idea of pleasuring my self for someone’s else pleasure is such a turn on for me. So I don’t think your selfish at all.

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

If that's what both (or all) parties agreed to I can't see that it's selfish, everyone's participating in something they enjoy.

My ex loved watching me wank. We both got something out of it, we both enjoyed it. I dont have a problem with it. Win win.

I don't think what you describe is unusual or odd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met a couple on the nudist beach and the lady enjoyed this,so yes

Reply privately

By *atcher80Man
over a year ago

The

this is something I have done a few times and love the rush and simple teasing buildup to it all. Not being able to touch and being aroused and wanking millimetres away from each other can be a huge erotic edging experiance! Usually done it with couples who enjoy a watcher,cameraman,toy operator and active wanker to help capture their intimate moments and angles they cant...lol. always good when travelling to new places with work.

Reply privately

By *r.brightsideMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Love to be watched and and also watch people playing. Sounds great if there is a group

Reply privately

By *randomwhitedudeMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

This is something I could definitely get on board with

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be frustrating, but worth it still though

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I think I'm too far away but I would love to do this for you m

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be a queue along anytime"

Nope, nothing yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be a queue along anytime

Nope, nothing yet "

I’m in the que, where in the northwest ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are lots of guys in the fab chat rooms on cockovision. If you pay to be a gold supporter you can watch 5 web cams at the same time. Plenty of guys wanking until they cum in the fab chat rooms. "

Chatrooms and being physically in the same room are definitely two different things!

Reply privately

By *irty workmanMan
over a year ago

lincolnshire

I’d love this it’s a big fantasy of mine being watched wanking to completion

Reply privately

By *ames in LaoisMan
over a year ago

portloaise

Not selfish at all. Sounds very hot. Not something I'd conside_ed before, but now....

Reply privately

By *r.brightsideMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Be a queue along anytime

Nope, nothing yet "

Drop me a message. I’m in northwest and would love to wank in front of you x

Reply privately

By *ack1214uMan
over a year ago

brighton

Love the idea of not touching and just wanking being watched. Not sure i could not touch tho?......really want to try now tho!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive done this and loved it.

I know this is different but Ive also wanked for a girl on the phone while shes at work. Shed pretend to put me on hold while she listened. It was so hot being able to hear everything going off in the background while her breathing got heavier and only us two knowing what was happening.

God Id love to do that again

Reply privately

By *ister195Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I love to watch and be watched. None contact mutual masturbation is very hot as you both watch each other play, building up the sexual tension till you both explode with pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

I quite like being watched, I’d be up for that kind of meet. It helps if the lady is naked so I’ve got something to look at but that’s not a deal breaker.

Reply privately

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Love this scenario, please check my profile...

Reply privately

By *H and HJCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Mmmm oh yes H loves sitting and watching someone masturbate to orgasm.

The long slow build up, watching their face flush, change position, speed up/slow down, the little noises....

Would love to be fully clothed and just sit and watch-no conversation, no physical contact but continual eye contact...

Reply privately

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I've done this request before.. i never have an issue doing requests

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I used to do this for an ex. She loved how far I shot and the expression on my face

Reply privately

By *hecarpmanMan
over a year ago

SUTTON

Just like a live tribute,. Turn up at yours, a nice wank as you sit in nice underwear and maybe a nice pint on the way home

Reply privately

By *hecarpmanMan
over a year ago

SUTTON

Just like a live tribute,. Turn up at yours, a nice wank as you sit in nice underwear and maybe a nice pint on the way home

Reply privately

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

"Mmmm oh yes H loves sitting and watching someone masturbate to orgasm.

The long slow build up, watching their face flush, change position, speed up/slow down, the little noises....

Would love to be fully clothed and just sit and watch-no conversation, no physical contact but continual eye contact..."

Her in a prim office type outfit gets my vote

Reply privately

By *r_LickCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

No not at all being selfish. I've done this before and it was very erotic for both of us.

If you set out your rules then they should stick by them.

You say it say it doesn't normally end up that way is that because you get so turned on you want more, or the guy is turned on and he pushes his luck but you feel you need to do more for him ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I too love to watch guys wank off, and if they need teasing along to help, all the better! Its not selfish at all, never met a guy who's objected to being used!....x x Enjoy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like watching but i am very picky with who. Strangers don't do it for me, it has to be someone i have that connection with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, just wanking in front of someone wouldn't do it for me. If she did the wanking, why not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t beat a bit of exhibitionism, I’d have no problem with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the thought of doing it. I would like it.

Reply privately

By *lad21Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

I'd definitely LOVE to wank for you, only looking at each other.

Even better if there was a cheeky flash from you or you were dressed provocatively, with no chat whatsoever. Love your pics btw

Shame I'm in the North East!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I imagine the ladies inbox just blew up lol

Reply privately

By *H and HJCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

"Mmmm oh yes H loves sitting and watching someone masturbate to orgasm.

Would love to be fully clothed and just sit and watch-no conversation, no physical contact but continual eye contact...

Her in a prim office type outfit gets my vote"

Oh thank you very much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like watching but i am very picky with who. Strangers don't do it for me, it has to be someone i have that connection with. "

This is where a group of friends works... you know each other and it is fun. Wouldn't do it with someone I'd just met unless sparks flew like with my Partner but they'd really have to fly Always enjoy different aspects and diversity of sexual experiences variety is definely the key

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like watching but i am very picky with who. Strangers don't do it for me, it has to be someone i have that connection with. "

Noted

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like watching but I have to fancy them. That's where the problem tends to be

Reply privately

By *jl1972Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

This sounds fun Would love to give it a go...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hampshire

There are lots of guys in the fab chat rooms on cockovision. If you pay to be a gold supporter you can watch 5 web cams at the same time. Plenty of guys wanking until they cum in the fab chat rooms. "

I do this quite regularly

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I enjoy watching guys wank and cum too, and it's even better when I see and feel them spurt their hot cum onto my body

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hampshire

"I enjoy watching guys wank and cum too, and it's even better when I see and feel them spurt their hot cum onto my body "

I love this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are plenty of guys that would conform to your desires and 'conditions'.. You wouldn't have to go far or wait long.... and I assume a queue is already forming

Just send the invitations....

Reply privately

By *uncpl187Couple
over a year ago

Ramsgate

My wife loves watching me wank in front of her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I enjoy watching guys wank and cum too, and it's even better when I see and feel them spurt their hot cum onto my body

I love this! "

I love doing this!

Reply privately

By *rDb792Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

I think a lot of people will be getting messages from posting here

Reply privately

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, I love being watched face to face or on cam, less trusting of Skype and Kik but happy to cam and cum!

_tripper9

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t think it’s selfish to just want to watch. It would be a huge turn on knowing a lady is watching whilst i wank

Reply privately

By *hesterXXXMan
over a year ago

in your dreams

Very sexy scenario - especially if there are a few guys....

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Not at all and I would be happy to do that for you and would message you but it’s blocked.

Reply privately

By *heshire DilfMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Gonna put it out there. If anyone female in the northwest wants to experience this then dm me. I'll come to your house, get naked, wank and expect nothing in return. It will be the most fun you've had in ages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love to wank for somebody x

Reply privately

over a year ago

any lady who would like this let me know i am volunteering

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I couldn't just watch....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I couldn't just watch.... "

Tease

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I couldn't just watch....

Tease "

It would be too tempting for me x

Reply privately

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Tease

It would be too tempting for me x"

Have to restrain you then

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Tease

Have to restrain you then "

Good thinking

Reply privately

By *ieandteaseMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire

It's a shame you're so far away. It is something I would happily do with no reciprocation expected. So not selfish at all

The rules are all important as they add the "restraint" you could say. If you end up playing that defeats the object. "

I would live to turn up, wank and leave for you.

Reply privately

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

More than happy to oblige

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to be watched and would love this to happen.

In your head do they just cum get up and walk off or cum on you, thank you and leave?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

We do this as a couple but also with others. It usually start with a social and then sitting in comfort with a few beer. May be some tasteful porn but also with a laugh and very relaxed and light hearted fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (mr) would love to do this but dose it ever happen?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love the opportunity to see this "

I wouldn’t mind performing for you or any other ladies x

Reply privately

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Tease

Have to restrain you then

Good thinking "

I try my best in everything

Reply privately

By *objgukMan
over a year ago

Hebden bridge

"I enjoy watching guys wank and cum too, and it's even better when I see and feel them spurt their hot cum onto my body "

I'd love to do this with you, I'm always drawn to your gorgeous profile x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has anyone done it I’d is it all talk?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really enjoy this, up for it any time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you go to there house or video call?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I (mr) would love to do this but dose it ever happen?"

Yes we have as a couple and with others small intimate group

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I (mr) would love to do this but dose it ever happen?

Yes we have as a couple and with others small intimate group "

shame your to far away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do anyone use kik video for this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Close enough to help out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do anyone use kik video for this?"

Im sure some do but doesn't do anything, has to be real and in the flesh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love doing this on kik (alexg4444) or in the flesh x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, have done it numerous times on kik

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Close enough to help out? "

Lol kinda defeats the object lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe have to set something up soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just made it one of my challenges..

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hmm, now this sounds an interesting idea. No touching others though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finding this very hot the thought of people watching each other.

Reply privately

By *hris6Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I use skype for this ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not selfish at all.

I keep a vid of me wanking and cumming for those women that like this. Obviously in the flesh would be better though! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely up for this as long as there was some dirty talk or Joi ( jerk off instruction)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr really likes the idea of it but I don’t.

Reply privately

By *manccheshirecatMan
over a year ago

Altrincham

Pebbles....I would gladly let you watch me....I am in South Manchester...pm me if want to chat about it.

Reply privately

By *antzsudburyMan
over a year ago

Sudbury

I love to do this. It started for me about 10 years ago. I met an older couple on here. She was in her late 70s and loved to watch men wank and once they had come she might play in cam too. She would message me and book a time for me to be ready for her. She would tell me what to do, go faster, slower, pull my foreskin back etc. It was so erotic. I often help guys on here or Skype now to come as it’s just so horny. The best was when she invited me to their flat. Mmmm

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I had a request long ago before I was a member on Fabs from a mature lady who first had me and 2 other tgirls wank for her. She loved the odour of cum, lucky for me she took a liking to me and invited me back for solo sessions.

I drink pineaaple juice which I find makes my cum smell sweet too.

At further visits I stood at the top of her stairs, on her kitchen work top while she enjoyed tea and biscuits another an early morning visit where she lay in bed and I stood at the bottom of the bed and wanked for her.

Sadly she emigrated to join her daughter. Miss her and the look of lust and contentment she had as I wanked for her, awesome experience.

Hope you get your wish, not selfish at all, enjoy. xxx

Reply privately

By *napppaMan
over a year ago

London

Not selfish at all, would be a huge honour!

Reply privately

By *inkyalfieMan
over a year ago

hampshire

Volunteering my services. Such a hot scenario.

Reply privately

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Of any females or couples in London or south east would like me to join them for a non touching session then please do let me know. Will respect any rules set.

Only ever done this on cam, in person would be so hot. Happy for CFNM situations too.

Reply privately

By *p478Man
over a year ago

norfolk

I love that. My ex used to love watching me wank and spunk all over her.

Reply privately

By *irebrand 1263Man
over a year ago

near you

Id be happy to join in & do this

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s better than nothing

Reply privately

By *dx69Man
over a year ago

London

I’ve performed like that before for ladies and couples, and we’ve all enjoyed it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't see any problem with it agree boundaries before.

Reply privately

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I have done this a lot so have no problems with it

Reply privately

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

I've done this before and really loved it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy to perform this role for you whenever you may wish. I’m in Winchester so at your beck and call x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need a watching and no touching group set up this is what I’m here for just to watch not selfish at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would happily do this for a female or a group of them ,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am quite close and would happily do this for you. I can't message you as not a supporter but very happy to help you out.

Reply privately

By *im fuegoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’ve done it for several couples on here, it’s my favourite turn, I just don’t get to do it often enough. Not worried about any other contact, I just enjoy the exhibitionist side

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the idea of this, part of the fun would be not being able to touch!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy to do this on kik but would obviously prefer in real.

Wouldn’t say no to either

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I did exactly this last night. Lots of oral where she came in my face several times. She then told me to make myself come. I came pretty quickly and cove_ed us both. Hot, sticky, satisfied - sleepy! We pulled the quilt over and went to sleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love this, not being able to touch the person watching me is a huge turn on, the denial of a sexy woman so close but yet so far... love it

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Something we have been talking about doing next time we visit Chams.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Something my very close friend and myself were just discussing.... Any lady interested I'll PM my friends details direct.

Area:Northwest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely a fetish that but still one of the much better ones x

Reply privately

By *cottishcockMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I have done it before for male and female it’s a turn on , i just have to contain myself from spurting tho it’s hard when you have someone watching you rub your cock xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is one of my favourite things. I adore being watched and happy to play and tease whilst you or both of you watch. I love all scenarios around this and happy to explore more.

I’m very new to the site and in the middle of sorting out pictures for my profile so please don’t let this put you off responding.....

Matt x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy to play on skype if you have it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not selfish , just mutually enjoyable.

I have done this with strictly no touching for both a lady and a couple in the past. Very exciting.

Would love to find a mature lady to explore this further.

Reply privately

By *ick71Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I love to be watched while wank it is so erotic. If anyone couples or ladies wish to watch me just let me know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id be honou_ed to have you only watch me. Msg if your interested xx

Reply privately

By *anadacockMan
over a year ago

Victoria

I'm very much into doing this on cam. I find it hot to stroke while a lady of couple watches.

Reply privately