Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feel like the odd one out.

Jump to newest

By *llis OP   Man
over a year ago

rawmarsh

So I'm sure this is just me been silly or something, but can you good people of fab help me understand why I seem to be having such a bad time trying to find someone who will talk let alone meet me. Dont think I'm that ugly but maybe I'm wrong, and also I dont think im a dick with my messages. Just really trying to work out what I can do to get this started and not just feel like I'm browsing profiles.

Any honest help would be must appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pros:

Your right, your not bad looking.

Your honest (maybe too honest)

Cons:

I avoid men who have other women pleasuring them on photos, it’s as if they are bragging or using them as trophies.... not a good look!

People don’t really need to know that you used to be a couple on here, it sends out the wrong signals....

Keep it basic, keep your photos of you and recent ones, dick pics aren’t essential or in private.

More about what you want in a more gentle manner like “fuck-buddy” could be “Playmate” and “Filthy” could be softened to “Naughty” or “Kinky”....

Just a bit of friendly advice, hope it helps

By *llis OP   Man
over a year ago

rawmarsh

Hi thanks for the advice I will take it on as I totally understand where you are coming from, already made the tweaks as you suggested. Once again thanks for the advice best of luck.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You're a nice looking guy, maybe expand text a bit more and put some tasteful pics on. Get yourself to a few socials and clubs, good luck. X

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple
over a year ago

Dewsbury

Lee used to be a single male on here for some years.

His advice is go to clubs and socials.

Yes clubs can get expensive but a lot of couples would prefer to meet at a club for safety and such.

Socials are great fun and you get to meet a lot of people. Usually local to the social you go to, so if you go to your local social you may meet 1 or 2 people that you get on with.

Have fun.

Post new Message to Thread