Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Slim curvey bbw

Jump to newest

By *arebackfuckslut19 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the van /travle lodge

What size dose a lady stop being slim and become curvey and when dose she stop being curvey and become BBW.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"What size dose a lady stop being slim and become curvey and when dose she stop being curvey and become BBW. "

Boy thats a tough question to answer.

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol

By *arebackfuckslut19 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the van /travle lodge

So then what size is ssbbw

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ssbbw probably 26 and above

over a year ago

"What size dose a lady stop being slim and become curvey and when dose she stop being curvey and become BBW.

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol"

I’m a size 11 so where does that put me

over a year ago

"What size dose a lady stop being slim and become curvey and when dose she stop being curvey and become BBW.

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol"

According to above I used to be a BBW now down to curvy...nice

over a year ago

It depends on height, why sizes don't work as good guides

over a year ago

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol"

Curvy is a shape not a size ... you can be size 6 and curvaceous or a size 18 and curvaceous!

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol

I’m a size 11 so where does that put me "

over a year ago

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol

Curvy is a shape not a size ... you can be size 6 and curvaceous or a size 18 and curvaceous! "

Was just about to say this!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"What size dose a lady stop being slim and become curvey and when dose she stop being curvey and become BBW. "

Why is it BBW and not just BW? Who says that all BWs are intrinsically beautiful? Some are, buy then so are some slim and curvy women!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Slim size 6-10

Curvey size 12-16

BBW size 18 up.

Now shoot me down lol

Curvy is a shape not a size ... you can be size 6 and curvaceous or a size 18 and curvaceous! "

Exactly, there are plenty of very curvy slim women.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/19 01:37:22]

over a year ago

Why is it BBW and not just BW? Who says that all BWs are intrinsically beautiful? Some are, buy then so are some slim and curvy women!"

It’s simply a well known acronym to describe larger women. No different to BBC, or VWE, they are well known acronyms.

You’re welcome to make your own for slim & curvy women you know!

By *tudiousPipWoman
over a year ago

W Yorks

Why is it BBW and not just BW? Who says that all BWs are intrinsically beautiful? Some are, buy then so are some slim and curvy women!"

I'm a BBW. I think the extra B for beautiful is there cos the media and society tell us we aren't...

Slim yet curvy women aren't demonised like we are. You don't appear on the news with your head cropped off under the banner 'obesity crisis!'

And in answer to the OP. Slim - can shop in any high street store. Curvy - shops on the high street but may have to buy separates in different sizes to accommodate her body. BBW goes to a shopping centre and is informed that 'all our plus size range is online, we don't carry it in store.' I'm not bitter

By *un with carolineCouple
over a year ago

Dumfries

"

Agreed

over a year ago

Why is it BBW and not just BW? Who says that all BWs are intrinsically beautiful? Some are, buy then so are some slim and curvy women!

I'm a BBW. I think the extra B for beautiful is there cos the media and society tell us we aren't...

Slim yet curvy women aren't demonised like we are. You don't appear on the news with your head cropped off under the banner 'obesity crisis!'

"

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I think it depends on how it’s carried and her height. I’m a size 16, but I look bigger than someone taller than me who is the same dress size. Besides, it’s all labels, who needs those?

over a year ago

"I think it depends on how it’s carried and her height. I’m a size 16, but I look bigger than someone taller than me who is the same dress size. Besides, it’s all labels, who needs those?"

^^^ This! Size is totally height relative! A size 10 on a 5ft lady and a 5ft10 lady are totally different, same as a size 16 on a 5ft5 lady and a 6ft2 lady again are totally different!

It's why anyone would be unable to judge size or body shape through dress sizes let alone the fact that the dress sizes vary so much themselves from shop to shop!

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"I think it depends on how it’s carried and her height. I’m a size 16, but I look bigger than someone taller than me who is the same dress size. Besides, it’s all labels, who needs those?"

Agree totally

over a year ago

Im a petite bbw. I have chunky thighs big ass and bum. I win.. Lol.

over a year ago

A lady is a lady... Regardless o size if the person if s good person it's doesn't matter... Sexy and fun isn't in body size it's a mindset my view anyway

Post new Message to Thread