Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Body stockings

Jump to newest

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Ok ladies, as a larger Lady around the middle, decided to try n get sexy, and tried a body stocking from love honey, yes im not petite but mainly round the middle.

Sooooo after a quick degree (krypton factor challenge) in how the hell you put it on, it drops to bits when your half in it, feels like sandpaper, and its done absolutley nothing for my self esteem

It wasnt cheap, I wasnt expecting slim fast in nylon.

Seriously guys, DO you find cheap nylon a turn on, im bamboozled, I prefer to have silky smooth skin, and maybe a classy but fitting dress with nice but comfy underwear over this stringy crappy stuff that makes you look like you have been pushed in a toast rack!!!!

From a very sad bbw, whose confidence is now shattered, whose legs and but are slim but does have a belly, boobs and rugby players shoulders, back off in my cave I go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *fordMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

A pair of tights does me. Nothing better than seeing a nice pussy in tights

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yep, they're not easy to get on for sure!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The husband goes mad for them x

over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Sorry clicked wrong button and pm Sorry, flustered...

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

If it helps I don't find them very flattering either. I have a fishnet one I wear under other sexy clothing but I wouldn't wear it alone.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I think with bodystockings it’s trial and error it’s finding the right type for your body shape ...Personally I love them and so does my husband but I have bought the odd one that has looked awful but on the whole we are definitely fans..

over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Oh im a funny shape alright, normal legs virtually no bum or hips, a tummy, a long middle bit with huge boobies and broad back, comes in handy when dealing with large equines!!!!! But trying to be remotley feminine, is not easy, quite content in my wellies in the farm.... Doesnt quite cut it when you want a bit of sexy time in a club, before anyone starts re diet etc, I really dont over eat and never been a regular size, yet all blood tests say im exceptionally boringly normal and dont have the blood results of a obese person, my physio says I carry alot of muscle from years of riding......

over a year ago

I like it as it is a cheap lingerie and can look slutty / be ripped x

over a year ago

Im a big fan of them on a woman, however, stockings high heela suspenders and matching bra/thongs gets me very hard too!

over a year ago

I like all stockings but body stockings are the sexiest. Big turn on

over a year ago

"Ok ladies, as a larger Lady around the middle, decided to try n get sexy, and tried a body stocking from love honey, yes im not petite but mainly round the middle.

Sooooo after a quick degree (krypton factor challenge) in how the hell you put it on, it drops to bits when your half in it, feels like sandpaper, and its done absolutley nothing for my self esteem

Seriously guys, DO you find cheap nylon a turn on, im bamboozled, I prefer to have silky smooth skin, and maybe a classy but fitting dress with nice but comfy underwear over this stringy crappy stuff that makes you look like you have been pushed in a toast rack!!!!

From a very sad bbw, whose confidence is now shattered, whose legs and but are slim but does have a belly, boobs and rugby players shoulders, back off in my cave I go "

I love a really sexy corset..you pull it in and get the shape you want...it's like being hugged...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Lovely on a skinny bird but a fat bird no way..

Fat birds great in a corset...

over a year ago

I’m a curvy girl, and quite pear shaped so I have big hips/bum/thighs. Personally, I don’t like body stockings at all and have yet to find one that flatters my shape! Your toast rack comment made me laugh, but it’s so relatable. The one I tried made me feel like a joint of pork.

Don’t let it dishearten you or make you feel bad, focus on underwear that makes YOU feel sexy! Pretty underwear is a much for ourselves as it is for others. If you’re feeling self conscious I always find a lacy/sheer babydoll with a pair of hold ups a great option.

C xx

over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Last time tried a boned corset i couldnt breathe and my boobs ended up level with mt face and couldnt think about sitting down, i really am a funny shape, i can rock a baby doll but need one with thicker shoulder straps and support as fine straps and 48E bust just dont work..... Maybe time to get my sewing machine out, have returned said B S to love honey, hoping something ive imported fits x

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I'm a big fan

over a year ago

"I'm a big fan "

And im a big fan of u

over a year ago

I bet you look fabulous in reality.

I love them, fun when ripped off x

over a year ago

I got mine from lovehoney and I'm a big girl in fact it's a little baggy!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Fishnet body stockings are wonderful x

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I have a regular fb on the bbw size & she looks soooo sexy & hot in them. Particularly like a red one!! Ripping them open is a great sex game we love to play!!!

By *toreflashCouple
over a year ago

northampton

We love ours, made for fun!

over a year ago

I really love mine, I’ve bought a few recently from amazon, feel sexy as in them

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I am a size 16-18 and I love them. Perhaps I have been fortunate in the ones I have got.

Wear whatever makes you feel sexy though

over a year ago

The mrs has one and we both love it and need to buy some more as they drive me crazy.

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

stafford

Love them in all shapes and sizes, and to the OP you look fab just be yourself

over a year ago

To be far I think anyone and everyone looks good the them no matter what size, shape or gender.

over a year ago

They don't work for me either. I resemble the Sunday roast with all the string

By *palfruityCouple
over a year ago

Their Own World

"Oh im a funny shape alright, normal legs virtually no bum or hips, a tummy, a long middle bit with huge boobies and broad back, comes in handy when dealing with large equines!!!!! But trying to be remotley feminine, is not easy, quite content in my wellies in the farm.... Doesnt quite cut it when you want a bit of sexy time in a club, before anyone starts re diet etc, I really dont over eat and never been a regular size, yet all blood tests say im exceptionally boringly normal and dont have the blood results of a obese person, my physio says I carry alot of muscle from years of riding...... "
This makes me so sad to read. You don't need to justify yourself to strangers. I know just how physical looking after horses can be and I'll bet the farm that you're exceptionally fit.

I can't stand body stockings and I'm a size 8. You're definitely not alone. If you're interested in sexy undies that are genuinely size inclusive and amazingly flattering, check out Playful Promises.

over a year ago

"Ok ladies, as a larger Lady around the middle, decided to try n get sexy, and tried a body stocking from love honey, yes im not petite but mainly round the middle.

From a very sad bbw, whose confidence is now shattered, whose legs and but are slim but does have a belly, boobs and rugby players shoulders, back off in my cave I go "

I get mines off ebay hell of a lot cheaper

over a year ago

I find a body stocking hides a multitude of sins, but as someone previously said it has to be the right one for you. I find the sheer ones (I have a pic of one) to be better than lace or fishnet. I have broad shoulders, big hips and a belly but they make me feel sexier

By *cottishcockMan
over a year ago

glasgow

By *otwife for useCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Love them

By *unCoupleMSCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

I love them!!

over a year ago

All you gorgeous ladies look hot and sexy in them. Thanks for sharing

over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

This wasnt tight just felt like sandpaper and getting in it was a challenge because do u put feet in first etc by that time id lost the will to like and laddered.it!!!

By *aughtyDuetCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I adore Love Honey body stockings.... they are so comfortable to wear. Give them a try OP

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

It's not just you! I can't stand the things, uncomfortable, always needing 'adjusting' and remind me of the bags satsumas come in at Christmas. I stick to sized lingerie, rather than the one size fits nobody or the random S, M or L which is always a guess. I find proper sized lingerie is far more flattering. Just go with what works for you. X

over a year ago

Ive had this problem! Body stocking look great, purchased one and it looked awful on me. Its either finding the right style OP or from how you’ve described your body shape try a teddy/body suit. Makes your legs more of a feature and covers the body.

over a year ago

"I adore Love Honey body stockings.... they are so comfortable to wear. Give them a try OP "
They do some good stuff at times with low prices, we see a lot of lovehoney items at clubs so they must be popular x

over a year ago

Personally I prefer a lady to wear what she feels sexy and comfortable in and not worrying what someone is thinking about how they look. If you feel sexy in a certain type of clothing/underwear then the person you are with will sense this and it will arouse you both. It's about you feeling comfortable in your own skin, this is a massive turn on for me a woman who is comfortable and feels sexy about herself and you can see it well that drives me wild. I don't mean someone who is stuck up or love's themselves but that look I think people know what I mean. Anyway just be you and wear what makes you feel good

Post new Message to Thread