Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Charity shops

Jump to newest

By *ariap0 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Are there any charity shops that cater for TV's and CD's, would like to go in and by a few items without been looked upon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Are there any charity shops that cater for TV's and CD's, would like to go in and by a few items without been looked upon "

I'm not an expert by any means on the tv/ts lifestyle but how would they know the items are for you and not a partner?

I dont know if this is the correct term so I apologise for my ignorance but do you go 'dressed' if so have you had problems in normal high street shops?

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

It's a charity shop..they don't give a fuck.. I've seen plenty of guys looking at women's clothes..the staff have no idea who your buying the stuff for..well unless you ask if you can try it on of course

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Quite a few charity shops in stoke have size 7+ shoes some even size 10 and also 12s I've seen. Newcastle also have some good size shoes.

In stoke they wouldn't mind you trying on clothing. There's a tg who works in one of the shops too so she always gets first dibs . They are quite open minded and don't take offense to a guy trying on women's shoes in the stores

Since each store everything is donated look around every day will have different stock but like stoke may find some of the donations come from others having a wardrobe clear out.

Preloved goods I find are a great way of finding gems as if it was waiting just for you. Such a throwaway society we live in these days it's good to donate for someone else to love.

As for specific underwear probably won't find them but Amazon have many brands and at cheap and reasonable prices.

One of the Amazon stores I like is CHICTRY has a good assortment. They stock sissy items through to feminine lacy underwear with pouch

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Most big city chazza shops won't bat an eye.

You get something silky, they get money for their charity, win/win.

Happy hunting

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

I am always on the look out for clothes in charity shops and have been shopping in both m and f mode .... there really is no issue or judgement - they just welcome your custom.

I got a gorgeous pair of black 5” courts very recently that were almost unworn .... £10 - bargain!

I would say the same for all high street shops these days.

Rachel xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A cautionary note. We bought a wooden statuette thingy in a charity shop recently, it's a stylised representation of a mermaids, therefore looks naked from the waist up. There is no detail e.g. nipples but the woman who sold it to us said the guy who works there didn't want it to go on the shelf because her breasts weren't covered. We were a bit and the guy concerned looked a bit sheepish. It does illustrate though that not everyone who works in charity shops has and breadth of mind at all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why go to charity shop to buy dresses when you can go to Next, marksies Bon Marche etc.and just tell the assistant what sort of dress and size you are looking for, and tell her its for someone special, she will enjoy helping you and if she becomes a bit nosy tell her its for you. You will be amazed how such things are accepted now

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

The shops are making money for good causes so they don't give a stuff.

You will find that the more you buy from shops the more relaxed you will be.

Think you will find the only one that is uncomfortable is you.

So relax , smile and enjoy shopping. Xx xx

over a year ago

I recently collected an on line order from Bon Marche and because I have an uncommon surname the assistant remembered me and said did my wife aLways send me to collect her shopping? I hadn't the heart to tell her my wife had passed away but I said, No this is for me. She said I see, smiled and left it at that. Neither of us were embarrassed and I've been back since

By *arren the doggerMan
over a year ago

willenhall

Charity shops always sell CDs .

As for tranby stuff just buy women's clothes if that's what floats ya boat

By *ariap0 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Thank you all, yes I know you can go to high street shops too,

It would be nice to be invited back to a shop to try on when it's close just a fantasy lol

over a year ago

I always try on in store even when in male mode

I remover once in yours clothing I was looking at a dress and the woman said ‘what size’.

I said ‘ I think I am size 20’. She said why don’t you just try the dress on. I then had a bra fitting and they rushed around the store picking stuff I may like to try on

Was a lot of fun

I shop there all the time and even save me stuff to try on

Have tried on in matalan ASDA Tesco’s tkmaxx all while in male mode and never an issue with many assistants getting me different sizes while I try on

Also done the same in the odd charity shop

Bought many clothes from gumtree including wedding and prom dresses. Making it clear it is for me.

I don’t ask if I can try the dress on but 80% have said ‘we aren’t you going to try the dress on for size’ and I do

Never been a hint of sex in it and just trying on dresses so don’t start getting ideas

Xx

Post new Message to Thread