Liverpool o

any questions ans

by all means if you have prefrence do post

its not a which is best comp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkiecplCouple
over a year ago

York

It's MGM plain and simple no valid reason to do it FGM is illegal and so should MGM be

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"It's MGM plain and simple no valid reason to do it FGM is illegal and so should MGM be "

This

With the caveat:

Unless it is for medical reasons.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many have it for medical reasons. It doesn’t seem right to ask someone why they’ve been circumcised as it could be embarrassing and seems quite personal. It’s not people doing it just for fun, and not commonly done with infants in this country so I don’t see the need to discuss it that way, really. It’s easy to judge when it’s not common where you’re from and when you’ve the privilege of an informed choice.

over a year ago

And as the female half, I have no preference. I’m more concerned with who it’s attached to

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like cut, but then I am biased

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

I was cut as a baby for medical reasons,

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"It's MGM plain and simple no valid reason to do it FGM is illegal and so should MGM be "

No valid reason? I totally disagree with doing it to babies unless medically neccessary but I have personally encountered three men who needed circumcision in adulthood for medical reasons. Also if an adult man decided he wanted it done then I think people are free to do what they wish with their own body.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

Not always, I chose to be circumcised because my foreskin wouldn't come all the way back which in turn gave me confidence issues.

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

*groan*

It's not as simple as that ffs! There are medical conditions where the only solution for some men, like myself, is circumcision. Look up phimosis for example, I couldn't pass urine because my foreskin was so tight and circumcision was the only solution.

Female genital mutilation is abhorrent, I agree with you on that but circumcision of males is often necessary.

over a year ago

Good question. Recently I've been thinking about this for a couple of reasons.

1) Been developing a degree of tightness, which tends to reduce size when erect and retracted - god knows I need every millimetre.

2) As a lifelong sufferer (? enjoyer?) of epic premature ejaculation (tho happily a rapid multiple repeater) I understand that circumcision can serve to desensitise the head a little and extend duration.

Anyone able to confirm?

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

As a cock sucker, I do find uncut cock more interesting/attractive and generally sexier and more fun to play with and suck...I realise others have the opposite choice. This is just my experience and preference.

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Good question. Recently I've been thinking about this for a couple of reasons.

1) Been developing a degree of tightness, which tends to reduce size when erect and retracted - god knows I need every millimetre.

2) As a lifelong sufferer (? enjoyer?) of epic premature ejaculation (tho happily a rapid multiple repeater) I understand that circumcision can serve to desensitise the head a little and extend duration.

Anyone able to confirm?"

1)

2) yes, it will desensitise which initially can be problematic for mature men, I was young when I was circumcised but remember it vividly. Not sure about the premature ejaculation aspect?

over a year ago

"Good question. Recently I've been thinking about this for a couple of reasons.

Anyone able to confirm?

1)

2) yes, it will desensitise which initially can be problematic for mature men, I was young when I was circumcised but remember it vividly. Not sure about the premature ejaculation aspect?"

Thanks.

Post new Message to Thread