Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

So my wife has ask me to find a man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is all shout out guys,

So we've got two weeks until were going out to a new club to meet some new friends we have met here

Now my awesome (shy) wife has asked me to find a nice none-nob headed guy to chat to, flirt with get to know us a little, kiss and get a room!!!!

Disclosure we're newbies still with cherries and everything so prone to wallflower syndrome (wilts and shrivles when shaken)

we are still finding our way and trying different recipes and method's were not being time-wasters we are being carefull as this is new ground for both of us

Now as it is said here many many times there are no guarantees but we both! want to get jiggy with it (mfm)

So here goes, be nice please and genuine, help us to understand what ancient Greece felt like if you were a horny student of Socrates....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is all shout out guys,

So we've got two weeks until were going out to a new club to meet some new friends we have met here

Now my awesome (shy) wife has asked me to find a nice none-nob headed guy to chat to, flirt with get to know us a little, kiss and get a room!!!!

Disclosure we're newbies still with cherries and everything so prone to wallflower syndrome (wilts and shrivles when shaken)

we are still finding our way and trying different recipes and method's were not being time-wasters we are being carefull as this is new ground for both of us

Now as it is said here many many times there are no guarantees but we both! want to get jiggy with it (mfm)

So here goes, be nice please and genuine, help us to understand what ancient Greece felt like if you were a horny student of Socrates.... "

Lancashire a long way for regular meets but I'm happy to chat to you/your wife.

over a year ago

Decide which club you want to go to and then check its website. Most clubs only allow single men in on certain nights and limit the number they allow in. See what's what and go from there.

Good luck

over a year ago

"

Good luck"

Thanks

We've got the club sorted its the plus one ingredient missing

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You're meeting friends at the club. Are you wanting the single man to meet you at the club too or on a different occasion in a hotel ?

over a year ago

"You're meeting friends at the club. Are you wanting the single man to meet you at the club too or on a different occasion in a hotel ?"

Yes that's it exactly at the club not hotel

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Yes that's it exactly at the club not hotel"

It's because you said "get a room" I thought you meant a hotel. Which club will you be meeting at ?

By *il73Woman
over a year ago

Hyde

If you know where and when you are going....post a 'meet' on here?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do your friends know you will be bringing an extra man with you ?

over a year ago

"

Yes that's it exactly at the club not hotel

It's because you said "get a room" ?"

Sorry ment as the "get a room you two" reference

over a year ago

"If you know where and when you are going....post a 'meet' on here?"

Ahhh

Thanks good idea I've seen them and didn't think of it cool

over a year ago

"Do your friends know you will be bringing an extra man with you ?"

Yes were chatting about it now but just like life something has changed

over a year ago

"Do your friends know you will be bringing an extra man with you ?"

Yes were chatting about it now but just like life something has changed

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If you do a search(select the age gender etc) in your local area or the clubs postcode you'll see lots of profiles. ..find one that interests and message the guy a polite introductory message, you might want to attach your face pictures so the recipient can see if they're attracted to your wife.

over a year ago

"If you do a search(select the age gender etc) in your local area or the clubs postcode you'll see lots of profiles. ..find one that interests and message the guy a polite introductory message, you might want to attach your face pictures so the recipient can see if they're attracted to your wife.

"

Ok thanks D J good advice I didn't think of looking at the club meets closer to the date

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would say make sure your wife is fully involved in finding this guy. You might choose one she isn't attracted to and that would be very awkward. I'm also not sure where your friends come in to this.

over a year ago

"I would say make sure your wife is fully involved in finding this guy. You might choose one she isn't attracted to and that would be very awkward. I'm also not sure where your friends come in to this."

Thanks A & L she is very involved as is stated on profile but omg being indecisive in nature doesn't help in a hedonistic sweet shop and our new friends just said we could meet there for a chat and maybe play etc i get a sence from her thats shes frustrated herself and wants to take furthers steps but shy nervous wallflower etc is getting in the way so she asked me to make this post and deffo find a nice guy our friends nice don't get us wrong as of last night though we thought we would meet a couple but not the case he's playing solo that night which could end up very interesting lol

over a year ago

I am sure that you will plenty of guys willing to help you explore the idea further. I guess the important is to take your time and find the right guy.

Mrs P looks lovely and you both sound like a nice couple.

over a year ago

"

Mrs P looks lovely and you both sound like a nice couple."

Thanks K, there's a balance though we are two months into our journey and frustration is starting to set in so timing needs tightening now we feel.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Mrs P looks lovely and you both sound like a nice couple.

Thanks K, there's a balance though we are two months into our journey and frustration is starting to set in so timing needs tightening now we feel."

How do you mean frustration? Because you both just want to get on with it? I suspect that you will be approached at the club if you're not successful at finding back guy on fab

over a year ago

"

I suspect that you will be approached at the club if you're not successful at finding back guy on fab"

yes get on with it she jokes about dark rooms and glory etc but so shy we've been twice to a club in Blackpool and a lad younger than our eldest said fansy some fun she said no thanks and looked for me same night we had sex while being watched and she let a guy stroke he nipples oh matron...

over a year ago

What a sexy lady..local guy looking to meet you both. Chilled nice guy and live to meet Mrs p soon...rock hard looking at her big boobs and sexy pussy...

over a year ago

"What a sexy lady..local guy looking to meet you both. Chilled nice guy and live to meet Mrs p soon...rock hard looking at her big boobs and sexy pussy..."
ok you made the hotlist/shortlist

over a year ago

Oh and there's a test on our profile can you pass it?

Panda ponders! x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh and there's a test on our profile can you pass it?

Panda ponders! x"

The classic skip to the bottom to see if there's a word they need to put in the title test.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Shame, I am outwith your age (upper !!) limit !!!

over a year ago

Panda ponders! x

The classic skip to the bottom to see if there's a word they need to put in the title test. "

Yes but I tried to cover/fill it as well with text crap kinda like an algorithm but so far it is working not one gentlemen caller has passed so hmmm

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Panda ponders! x

The classic skip to the bottom to see if there's a word they need to put in the title test.

Yes but I tried to cover/fill it as well with text crap kinda like an algorithm but so far it is working not one gentlemen caller has passed so hmmm"

People don't read profiles, they really don't. We find it easier to have a fairly brief script and sort out from the content of the message who has read it and who hasn't. That coupled with good use of message filters helps

over a year ago

"Shame, I am outwith your age (upper !!) limit !!!"

Hi Mike yes sorry it's a shame as your profile is nice but for now the age range has to be the same and is set as comfort levels really do need to be cared for selfies mike selfies if you have a smart phone you van set timers and gestures (i took mine myself mike by holding my hand out flat to the camera)

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

The whole codeword thing is an instant turnoff to us. It smacks of gameplaying.

over a year ago

"

People don't read profiles, they really don't. We find it easier to have a fairly brief script and sort out from the content of the message who has read it and who hasn't. That coupled with good use of message filters helps"

Thanks I did think ours went on like war and peace and yes the filters are awesome thank you A & L x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Shame, I am outwith your age (upper !!) limit !!!

Hi Mike yes sorry it's a shame as your profile is nice but for now the age range has to be the same and is set as comfort levels really do need to be cared for selfies mike selfies if you have a smart phone you van set timers and gestures (i took mine myself mike by holding my hand out flat to the camera)"

Have a look at the forum rules especially the part titled "nit picking".

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

"This is all shout out guys,

So here goes, be nice please and genuine, help us to understand what ancient Greece felt like if you were a horny student of Socrates.... "

Good start I think. Have a chat with guys first.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

OP have you met the couple (that is only the guy) before?

By *YC SausageMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

PM sent but forgot to include the magic word (sorry)

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Have a look at the forum rules especially the part titled "nit picking". "

I am puzzled & perplexed.....!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Have a look at the forum rules especially the part titled "nit picking".

I am puzzled & perplexed.....!!!"

How so?

over a year ago

"OP have you met the couple (that is only the guy) before?

"

No never met

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

How so?"

I know not what you mean.

over a year ago

"

"

Sorry for asking A & L but where do you find the rules? I've looked everywhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Sorry for asking A & L but where do you find the rules? I've looked everywhere."

When you click to reply to a post there's a bit in brackets immediately above the box you write in (read the forum rules in full).

Hope that helps,any questions please ask

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How so?

I know not what you mean. "

It was for the op. They're new and if they know the rules are less likely to fall foul of them

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Well I have learnt something too !! Can't say I have picked any nits (or knits !!) but there you go, everyone to their own.

over a year ago

"

Thanks just finished reading ok up to speed now cool"

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

I have had two requests in the last week from men to meet and befriend their wives. It shocked me at first but now I am talking to one lady regularly and arranging to meet once the kids are back at school and the husband of the other lady is arranging a meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Thanks just finished reading ok up to speed now cool"

over a year ago

"I have had two requests in the last week from men to meet and befriend their wives. It shocked me at first but now I am talking to one lady regularly and arranging to meet once the kids are back at school and the husband of the other lady is arranging a meet. "

Shocked and turned on I hope ha,ha

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"OP have you met the couple (that is only the guy) before?

No never met"

So it's probably just a single guy anyway.

Problem solved

By *ovkid66Man
over a year ago

Warwick

"I have had two requests in the last week from men to meet and befriend their wives. It shocked me at first but now I am talking to one lady regularly and arranging to meet once the kids are back at school and the husband of the other lady is arranging a meet.

Shocked and turned on I hope ha,ha"

Most definitely and the one lady is very much looking forward to meeting up.

Post new Message to Thread