Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife’s helping Crossdressers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife is very supportive of me dressing - we buy clothes , make up , etc together . She helps me dress . She’s wanting me to dress as soon as I get in from work and weekends . Any other CDs have their partner help ? Or any thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My late wife was very supportive of Kate, we used to go shopping together for lingerie and dresses before the days of click and collect and wander around the lingerie dept. of marksies, debenhams and BHS before it closed. We had fantastic sex when Katie came into the bedroom and as the children left home I slept in a Nightie every night. I have been very very fortunate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lady V is also very supportive. We share clothes and make-up.. such a treat..

By *oredcouple1TV/TS
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

My wife helps me dress, we share the undies drawer, she helps with make up etc, we love having "lesbian" sex

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"My late wife was very supportive of Kate, we used to go shopping together for lingerie and dresses before the days of click and collect and wander around the lingerie dept. of marksies, debenhams and BHS before it closed. We had fantastic sex when Katie came into the bedroom and as the children left home I slept in a Nightie every night. I have been very very fortunate"

That sounds like a really great relationship. If I was to have one that's the kind I'd want

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Lucky lucky girls

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I think you'll find you are the exception on here. Most of the attached CD/TV that I have chatted to or met partners were not aware. Fair play to your wifes and partners. Meeting a CD/TV & F couple is certainly high on my wish list.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Domme is very aware and most gifts I receive are underwear occasionally makeup etc

By *amup4fun80TV/TS
over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

You are very lucky to have such a supportive and understanding wife.

I find it so rare to find women that enjoy men that cross dress. Always looking to find local women to me that like us cds/TVs.

By *mandajane01TV/TS
over a year ago

Ballymena

"My late wife was very supportive of Kate, we used to go shopping together for lingerie and dresses before the days of click and collect and wander around the lingerie dept. of marksies, debenhams and BHS before it closed. We had fantastic sex when Katie came into the bedroom and as the children left home I slept in a Nightie every night. I have been very very fortunate"

I am similarly blessed

By *liviaGTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

Looking for female like that

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I’m very supportive of hubby dressing . Happy to go underwear shopping together also love hearing about his meets on fabguys too such a turn on

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

"My late wife was very supportive of Kate, we used to go shopping together for lingerie and dresses before the days of click and collect and wander around the lingerie dept. of marksies, debenhams and BHS before it closed. We had fantastic sex when Katie came into the bedroom and as the children left home I slept in a Nightie every night. I have been very very fortunate

That sounds like a really great relationship. If I was to have one that's the kind I'd want"

Sign me up! x

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

I wish I had someone to help me lol

By *liviaGTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

I looking for partner like that. how bad I want female partner like that