Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men need to man up

Jump to newest

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

After spending a morning on the forum it seems there is a huge amount of single guys moaning about how it’s difficult for them to get a meet.

My point is, the odds are stacked against you and even if they weren’t, you only get out of life what you put in.

Improve your text, put up pics that generate interest.

And prep for being trolled

HD

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/09/19 07:37:43]

over a year ago

I have fun despite the odds.

Keep your pecker up and things will go swimmingly.

By *lexeatonMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

Agreed. So many profiles on here that suggest very little effort has been made or no thought. Hurriedly put together with one or two dick pics.

As far as punctuation and spelling, don't get me started.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

You mean it's their bad profiles causing the issue and not the fact they aren't gym fit or black, don't tell them this t,hey will be devastated lol

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"After spending a morning on the forum it seems there is a huge amount of single guys moaning about how it’s difficult for them to get a meet.

My point is, the odds are stacked against you and even if they weren’t, you only get out of life what you put in.

HD"

Totally agree. The only kind of moaning we like to hear is in the bedroom

over a year ago

"After spending a morning on the forum it seems there is a huge amount of single guys moaning about how it’s difficult for them to get a meet.

HD"

I have left that insecure stage behind me and am happy with observing forums, LL

over a year ago

Why do some men feel the need to offer advice to other men, I couldn’t give a shit what anyone else does with their profile, that’s up to them, if they can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort in then bollocks to them.

over a year ago

Many of them make no effort with profile text or pictures.

Or they moan you have to be gym trained to get noticed while doing nothing to improve their looks.

A lot of people like a fit body, that is the reality. Stop moaning and get your self-defeating lazy arses down the gym, it will pay off

over a year ago

I have the body of a god but I don't brag about it. Ok that god might be fat Thor from Avengers Endgame but it's still a God's body...

over a year ago

"I have the body of a god but I don't brag about it. Ok that god might be fat Thor from Avengers Endgame but it's still a God's body... "

Exactly. I sometimes rock a dad bod, even though I don’t have kids.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Hey there’s nothing wrong in being grumpy, some women find it attractive . So stop moaning and be grumpy

over a year ago

Some women/ men like Mr Average, some like dad bods, but most in reality like a toned or muscled body. You only have to look at hot pictures section to see that

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"You mean it's their bad profiles causing the issue and not the fact they aren't gym fit or black, don't tell them this t,hey will be devastated lol"

So true!

Nice ass btw

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"Some women/ men like Mr Average, some like dad bods, but most in reality like a toned or muscled body. You only have to look at hot pictures section to see that "

I've found most women like men with intelligence and a sense of humour to be honest.

A toned and muscled body cannot make up for an empty head

over a year ago

"Some women/ men like Mr Average, some like dad bods, but most in reality like a toned or muscled body. You only have to look at hot pictures section to see that

I've found most women like men with intelligence and a sense of humour to be honest.

A toned and muscled body cannot make up for an empty head"

This ^^^ for me!

over a year ago

"Some women/ men like Mr Average, some like dad bods, but most in reality like a toned or muscled body. You only have to look at hot pictures section to see that

What if they have intelligence, humour and a nice body? There seems to be a perception that gym trained men have empty heads, that is not my experience of them over the years. They seem to have an above average drive in them in all areas of their lives I find.

over a year ago

What if they have intelligence, humour and a nice body? There seems to be a perception that gym trained men have empty heads, that is not my experience of them over the years. They seem to have an above average drive in them in all areas of their lives I find. "

I work with fit guys and they're no different to anyone lol but relying solely on looks/fitness isn't always that attractive

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

What if they have intelligence, humour and a nice body? There seems to be a perception that gym trained men have empty heads, that is not my experience of them over the years. They seem to have an above average drive in them in all areas of their lives I find.

I work with fit guys and they're no different to anyone lol but relying solely on looks/fitness isn't always that attractive "

I would say it’s down to confidence and intelligence.

How and what you present will always be different for everyone.

over a year ago

I work with fit guys and they're no different to anyone lol but relying solely on looks/fitness isn't always that attractive "

No one is saying relying solely on good looks is attractive, I do not rely purely on it for those I go with. But good looks and fit body certainly increase your choices, no denying it

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Many of them make no effort with profile text or pictures.

Or they moan you have to be gym trained to get noticed while doing nothing to improve their looks.

A lot of people like a fit body, that is the reality. Stop moaning and get your self-defeating lazy arses down the gym, it will pay off

"

over a year ago

I work with fit guys and they're no different to anyone lol but relying solely on looks/fitness isn't always that attractive

No one is saying relying solely on good looks is attractive, I do not rely purely on it for those I go with. But good looks and fit body certainly increase your choices, no denying it "

Of course, with people the are looking for that and especially on fab where looks are much more sort after, but sorry it's intelligence, humour and a fun personality that I find attractive in all ways

over a year ago

No one is saying relying solely on good looks is attractive, I do not rely purely on it for those I go with. But good looks and fit body certainly increase your choices, no denying it

Of course, with people the are looking for that and especially on fab where looks are much more sort after, but sorry it's intelligence, humour and a fun personality that I find attractive in all ways "

That is fair enough if that is your approach

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Absolutely this!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

What if they have intelligence, humour and a nice body? There seems to be a perception that gym trained men have empty heads, that is not my experience of them over the years. They seem to have an above average drive in them in all areas of their lives I find. "

I had a crush on my old gym instructor so it's not that I'm against muscley bodies (though when they're super bulging and veiny it can be a little off putting). Simply that for a lot of us we can be attracted to a variety of body types depending on how the person behind it tickles your brain.

over a year ago

I’ve said it before and will again. When playing football at school, some kids weren’t good enough to make the team. It’s the same rules as an adult but the games changed. If you aren’t desirable on the street, you won’t be here either. There’s someone for everyone but know your limits before messaging a premier league woman, then getting upset when she says no.

over a year ago

"I’ve said it before and will again. When playing football at school, some kids weren’t good enough to make the team. It’s the same rules as an adult but the games changed. If you aren’t desirable on the street, you won’t be here either. There’s someone for everyone but know your limits before messaging a premier league woman, then getting upset when she says no. "

Brutal but true

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Some do, I expect the ones that do to lead with their best traits. If their best traits are their toned bodies, then, they've got problems.

I used to play rugby and I'm still toned but not as muscular as I used to be. In time, you will realise the mind is far more attractive

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

"I’ve said it before and will again. When playing football at school, some kids weren’t good enough to make the team. It’s the same rules as an adult but the games changed. If you aren’t desirable on the street, you won’t be here either. There’s someone for everyone but know your limits before messaging a premier league woman, then getting upset when she says no. "

What constitutes a Premier League woman?

We all have different tastes, some people may be attractive to some people and some may not.

It's not an exact science and it is amusing reading some of these comments.

I've walked away from "stunners" because they have empty heads.

Its not about looks but about what you bring to the "party" so to speak in my humble opinion.

Shallow people are of zero interest to me.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

No one is saying relying solely on good looks is attractive, I do not rely purely on it for those I go with. But good looks and fit body certainly increase your choices, no denying it "

So just to get this absolutely clear -

Be Intelligent, handsome, charming, funny, fit, muscly and charismatic. That’s all yeah?

over a year ago

"Why do some men feel the need to offer advice to other men, I couldn’t give a shit what anyone else does with their profile, that’s up to them, if they can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort in then bollocks to them. "

Because then the women know that they’re one of the good ones and they get messages. In this competition I think it’s one way

over a year ago

Some do, I expect the ones that do to lead with their best traits. If their best traits are their toned bodies, then, they've got problems.

I used to play rugby and I'm still toned but not as muscular as I used to be. In time, you will realise the mind is far more attractive "

Agreeing with all your comments here -Mrs

over a year ago

Manners is everything on fab

over a year ago

I don’t think it’s that you shouldn’t message anyone you fancy just because they’re potentially out of your league. People have different preferences and no one should label themselves a 2 and seek out twos. It’s about respecting and being polite and accepting that you aren’t for everyone. I believed Mr.Cagey was out of my league and we have been together almost 20 years now, he believes I’m out of his. Perfect match. But I’d hate to think someone who’s lovely with a gsoh and can hold a conversation would think “nah she’s/he’s/they’re better than me”. Life is nothing without taking leaps and knowing sometimes it doesn’t work.

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"I’ve said it before and will again. When playing football at school, some kids weren’t good enough to make the team. It’s the same rules as an adult but the games changed. If you aren’t desirable on the street, you won’t be here either. There’s someone for everyone but know your limits before messaging a premier league woman, then getting upset when she says no.

I don’t think it’s that you shouldn’t message anyone you fancy just because they’re potentially out of your league. People have different preferences and no one should label themselves a 2 and seek out twos. It’s about respecting and being polite and accepting that you aren’t for everyone. I believed Mr.Cagey was out of my league and we have been together almost 20 years now, he believes I’m out of his. Perfect match. But I’d hate to think someone who’s lovely with a gsoh and can hold a conversation would think “nah she’s/he’s/they’re better than me”. Life is nothing without taking leaps and knowing sometimes it doesn’t work. "

I agree with everything that is being said, but feel we have moved away from the initial point.

Men who get it, put their best attributes first and are polite when speaking to others.

My point is that I’m fed of of reading about guys who don’t make the effort then feel they are being dealt with unfairly.

over a year ago

Be Intelligent, handsome, charming, funny, fit, muscly and charismatic. That’s all yeah? "

You forgot well endowed

over a year ago

"I’ve said it before and will again. When playing football at school, some kids weren’t good enough to make the team. It’s the same rules as an adult but the games changed. If you aren’t desirable on the street, you won’t be here either. There’s someone for everyone but know your limits before messaging a premier league woman, then getting upset when she says no.

I don’t think it’s that you shouldn’t message anyone you fancy just because they’re potentially out of your league. People have different preferences and no one should label themselves a 2 and seek out twos. It’s about respecting and being polite and accepting that you aren’t for everyone. I believed Mr.Cagey was out of my league and we have been together almost 20 years now, he believes I’m out of his. Perfect match. But I’d hate to think someone who’s lovely with a gsoh and can hold a conversation would think “nah she’s/he’s/they’re better than me”. Life is nothing without taking leaps and knowing sometimes it doesn’t work.

I agree with everything that is being said, but feel we have moved away from the initial point.

Men who get it, put their best attributes first and are polite when speaking to others.

My point is that I’m fed of of reading about guys who don’t make the effort then feel they are being dealt with unfairly."

I agree!!

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Be Intelligent, handsome, charming, funny, fit, muscly and charismatic. That’s all yeah?

You forgot well endowed "

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

It got pointed out in a thread the other and I do agree, that so.etimes all this profile advice can be counter productive.. everyone suggests to change a pic..change text...add this take out that. Sometimes I think it would be better not to...if a guy/gal cant be bothered to write a profile or it consists of just one line or " I'll fill this in later" when theory profile been I for months, or they just go on about what they want..personally that's the profile of theirs I'd want to see...profile is to sell yourself...if you csnt be arsed to make an effort with that what does it say about them in general...

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"It got pointed out in a thread the other and I do agree, that so.etimes all this profile advice can be counter productive.. everyone suggests to change a pic..change text...add this take out that. Sometimes I think it would be better not to...if a guy/gal cant be bothered to write a profile or it consists of just one line or " I'll fill this in later" when theory profile been I for months, or they just go on about what they want..personally that's the profile of theirs I'd want to see...profile is to sell yourself...if you csnt be arsed to make an effort with that what does it say about them in general..."

I think that pretty much says everything.

Happy fabbing and enjoy the rest of your day.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

Ive done the opposite of "manning up"

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

"Why do some men feel the need to offer advice to other men, I couldn’t give a shit what anyone else does with their profile, that’s up to them, if they can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort in then bollocks to them. "

He isn't offering advice to other men. Like most he couldn't give a damn about other men. What he's doing is the same as all these men who start posts condemning barebackers etc etc. He is using the forum to advertise himself to possible female partners with his supposed virtues and morals. I find these types of posts quite pathetic tbh, they are merely saying most men on here are crap but look at me, aren't I great? Na na nana naaaaaaa

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Why do some men feel the need to offer advice to other men, I couldn’t give a shit what anyone else does with their profile, that’s up to them, if they can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort in then bollocks to them.

He isn't offering advice to other men. Like most he couldn't give a damn about other men. What he's doing is the same as all these men who start posts condemning barebackers etc etc. He is using the forum to advertise himself to possible female partners with his supposed virtues and morals. I find these types of posts quite pathetic tbh, they are merely saying most men on here are crap but look at me, aren't I great? Na na nana naaaaaaa"

Almost correct on some points.

Unfortunately, by responding and adding your comments you are keeping the post live.

I really don’t need to advertise to be fair, but Thankyou anyway

(The post came about as part of private conversations with other fabbers)

Bitter and twisted guys Do make the rest of us look good though.

Happy fabbing

over a year ago

"Why do some men feel the need to offer advice to other men, I couldn’t give a shit what anyone else does with their profile, that’s up to them, if they can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort in then bollocks to them.

He isn't offering advice to other men. Like most he couldn't give a damn about other men. What he's doing is the same as all these men who start posts condemning barebackers etc etc. He is using the forum to advertise himself to possible female partners with his supposed virtues and morals. I find these types of posts quite pathetic tbh, they are merely saying most men on here are crap but look at me, aren't I great? Na na nana naaaaaaa

Almost correct on some points.

Unfortunately, by responding and adding your comments you are keeping the post live.

I really don’t need to advertise to be fair, but Thankyou anyway

(The post came about as part of private conversations with other fabbers)

Bitter and twisted guys Do make the rest of us look good though.

Happy fabbing"

Lol touche

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

You forgot well endowed "

Oh, tall as well. Yes that’s about it I think?

By *ara_and_MJCouple
over a year ago

rochdale

This.

I met a young man in a club a few yrs back, he was stunning absolutely stunning. Looked like Greek God yet there was so little between his ears I was amazed he had the brains to breathe.

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Good post OP, yes man up is right ,

I’ve text a few and a few reply and some don’t , even though we communicate on the forum they don’t chat outside of that and that’s fine .

They don’t know me and I don’t know them and life goes on , strap on a pair and walk talk .

over a year ago

You forgot well endowed

Oh, tall as well. Yes that’s about it I think? "

You described my ideal man

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

HD"

Yes well said ??

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ive done the opposite of "manning up" "

Probably the better option. I hate the phrase "man up" anyway.

By *ung Dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Ive done the opposite of "manning up"

Probably the better option. I hate the phrase "man up" anyway."

A cynic would say the phrase “man up” had been used to catch your attention when looking through the forum and to generate maximum interest.

Good job none of us are cynics

over a year ago

HD"

There are also quite a few moaning about others moaning too they really really need to man up!

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

Well said.....

By *mJamsCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

This ^ intelligence and a sense of humour goes way further. The nice body is an added bonus but I’d far rather a guy know how to talk to me first!

over a year ago

I have to disagree. If I put half as much effort in on the street I would be getting laid. But here nothing.

By *nglishdoodMan
over a year ago

Morristown

The 2 unassailable rules of FAB:

1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive.

(Disclaimer: Attractiveness is subjective...your results may vary)

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

[Removed by poster at 01/09/19 18:36:17]

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I have to disagree. If I put half as much effort in on the street I would be getting laid. But here nothing. "

So why not just put half as much effort in on the street?

over a year ago

I have to disagree. If I put half as much effort in on the street I would be getting laid. But here nothing.

So why not just put half as much effort in on the street?"

I do. I'm a little shy in reality but when I put my mind to it.. I've found it a lot better than trying to make connections online.

By *iss-louWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Agreed. So many profiles on here that suggest very little effort has been made or no thought. Hurriedly put together with one or two dick pics.

As far as punctuation and spelling, don't get me started."

This this this

"Looking for sexy fun"

Noo.. never could have guessed

over a year ago

Some of these members must be Incel's. The sheer amount of moaning they do is beyond pathetic.

Stop blaming the opposite sex for the problems you have.

Post new Message to Thread