Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hey I know this has been asked before

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me? "
I dont think about race i look at the person x

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Race is like a fetish. Some people like someone from another race as an experiment, to try something new.

Majority like to stick with what they feel comfortable with, some are plain fussy. Everyones entitled to there likes and dislikes. With sex it's a case of what turns you on. Wether it be skin colour, big boobs, small feet even gender etc.

I think if you project a positive approach people see past the obvious and realise what they have been missing.

A case of don't judge a book by it's cover, goes both ways too.

I get tons of rejection because of my gender but I don't let it bother me.

Realising you might not be to the majorities taste is key. Then you can go forward.

Remember western guys get just as much rejection so don't feel too dejected.

By *exyFunAshWoman
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me? "

As you said this has been asked before

You know the answer will always be some people will meet you some will not

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I see the person but everyone has a range of preferences, which for some people can include races they are attracted to

I think all single men have to accept that it will be incredibly tough here. I imagine that very few people of any type outside of fab would guess anywhere near as much as the difficulty levels that fab single men in general face here - both to become established and once they are known and settled in.

That being said, because of this, it's the easiest thing to then apportion responsibility for accepting this, onto something else - your wooden leg. Your dicks too big, small, you're not tall enough, people are fakes, shallow, wanting Mr Perfect, aiming above their level, or they have a secret bigotry, against someone like you.

The only things that you can do is to own personal responsibility for your own actions - you cannot hope to change anything else. Will you commit to using fab, on this basis? What will you do to ensure that you invest your energy and time to make this the best experience for you and others? What and how will you change about your approach and when?

Consider all the things you've learned, what you need, your strengths and how you're most likely to get closer to your improved outcome. How and when will you review things? Assess if you'll still continue or make further changes and what could they be?

What's stopping you now? Is it that you're not identifying people who want someone like you, or don't know how to fo it, or really sell yourself well enough etc? Your history here will have been different to others, some aspects will be similar but we each of us only know what we're avoiding, repeating in error or could improve to probably make the biggest change for us. Fab will likely never be easy for single men. How each single man can be happier about his fab, swinging, other sexual avenues etc is his call.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not you. Your good ??

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Op - I'm curious, what does your profile show, and how far does it go, in looking beyond your race, about you?

over a year ago

"Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me?

Op - I'm curious, what does your profile show, and how far does it go, in looking beyond your race, about you? "

my profile shows me, I'm sure it does

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me?

Op - I'm curious, what does your profile show, and how far does it go, in looking beyond your race, about you? my profile shows me, I'm sure it does "

My question was how your profile went beyond race, in its presentation of you?

over a year ago

Op - I'm curious, what does your profile show, and how far does it go, in looking beyond your race, about you? my profile shows me, I'm sure it does

My question was how your profile went beyond race, in its presentation of you? "

People can see from my photos I'm Asian so I've mentioned it, but I feel like people don't want to speak to me due to my race

over a year ago

It’s not your race. It’s because you’re a guy. Men are ten a penny on here, women and couples can afford to be extra picky.

over a year ago

"It’s not your race. It’s because you’re a guy. Men are ten a penny on here, women and couples can afford to be extra picky. "

This.

Why settle for less than everything you want in a guy? There’s more than enough to choose from for them, just gotta put the time in and hope someone is interested in you!

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

"Right I would love to know how many people on here look past the race on here, I'm Indian and I feel like it's difficult for us on here, is it just me? I dont think about race i look at the person x"

Agree! One of our first full swaps in a club was with a very sexy Indian couple.

By *lienrockMan
over a year ago

Fife

I think it's really a lucky bag on here if you find the prize you're after.. like has been said everyone has different things that turn them on boobs, skin colour (for me it's nice thighs & natural) etc etc. If your in a minority on here it's always going to be a case of accepting that you might not be a turn on for most but hopefully there's somebody for everybody I've got long scruffy hair, no six pack & usually wearing an iron maiden tshirt! I've found this means 99.9% of women knock me back instantly. I can be chatting away on msg then the minute I send a picture I'm bumped. I could change who I am but nobody should feel like that or have to and it's the same if you can't change who you are. Let the majority go after the majority. I'd guess in other parts of the world on a swingers site there is a western bloke home from work a bit down because he's not having much luck. Don't let any others perceptions and turn on/ kinks bother you. You will get the odd meet. I've been lucky a few times but not many. You might get loads give it time dude

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Op - you can direct peoples attention and yet you notice that - perhaps - they reject you because of your race. I notice that race takes up a good proportion of your published personal information - perhaps you'd get differing results if you steered them towards the other positive qualities that you also have. As I and other people have mentioned, it's really tough for all single men here, so anything that you can do that helps position you even more positively could tip things in your favour. A lot of men don't make the effort or stick around as you have done, so it would be great to get more success as you have. There may be other areas that may help you in the forum, if you take a look to see if anything's relevant too.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

OP, ask other Asian men in clubs. Or just observe.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Two hundred and eleven.

By *ung DomMan
over a year ago

Dudley

I have had several joint profiles with some beautiful ladies over the years (both lucky and fortunate).

During these times we were flooded with single men of every shape and colour - race was never an issue.

It’s all down to making an effort

Being fussy about your own photos

Writing a profile that is worth reading

Accepting that not everyone is for everyone

If you do those things, you may find that people become colour blind.

HD

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Fortunately, people do look beyond race but more importantly, what do you have to offer your choice of playmates.

If you think being Indian is challenging, try being a conservative black couple who isn’t into the BBC fetish! However, it works for us because we decided to understand people first and offer ourselves as good listeners and interesting conversationalists, the sex just happens to be a bonus.

If you develop yourself in a similar way, you’ll become more popular, being conservative is optional!

Post new Message to Thread