Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bare back

Jump to newest

By *rs and mr s OP   Couple
over a year ago

north west

shocking bear backing still goes on. then they block you [thank god] because you say no thanks

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

All's well then.

Reply privately

By *iguyandbbwCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Some people even insist on oral being safe sex sorry but I aint sucking on a johny lol

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Are condoms 100% safe?

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Are condoms 100% safe?"

Nope!

Did I read the holes not visible to the eye are big enough to allow harmful sexual diseases to pass through although reduce the possibility. Can't remember, too tired, but sure the answer lies in the gazillion posts prior, perhaps.

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Are condoms 100% safe?

Nope!

Did I read the holes not visible to the eye are big enough to allow harmful sexual diseases to pass through although reduce the possibility. Can't remember, too tired, but sure the answer lies in the gazillion posts prior, perhaps."

Thought as much. Also how many times has a condom been put on only to find out its going on wrong then refitted with residue now on the outside.

They don't even gaurantee prevention against pregnancy.

I wear them out respect though, as I appreciate playmates views.

I very rarely cum as I don't feel anything whilst with one on and I usually lose my erection while putting it on. Passion killers.

Maybe a liquid condom is the answer.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's disgusting!

How dare consenting adults do as the please!

There needs to be a hotline were we can record these absolute perverts.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

The amount of people who want to participate in bareback yet have safe sex on their profiles is worrying, as it gives the impression that people aren’t being honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The amount of people who want to participate in bareback yet have safe sex on their profiles is worrying, as it gives the impression that people aren’t being honest"

It's listed under interests... Do you do everything on your interest list everytime you meet?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Sex without condoms is like playing Russian Roulette. Why would anyone take the risk?

Reply privately

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I can understand wearing a condom, but it takes the pleasure out of the orgasm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

why worry about what others do as long as you do what you do ??

Reply privately

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Are condoms 100% safe?

Nope!

Did I read the holes not visible to the eye are big enough to allow harmful sexual diseases to pass through although reduce the possibility. Can't remember, too tired, but sure the answer lies in the gazillion posts prior, perhaps."

Ah well if they are not 100% don't bother using them! And while you are at it no point looking when you cross the road as looking isn't a 100% guarantee of not being knocked down.

Reply privately

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Sex without condoms is like playing Russian Roulette. Why would anyone take the risk?"

Oh I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally shot myself in the head having sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sex without condoms is like playing Russian Roulette. Why would anyone take the risk?

Oh I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally shot myself in the head having sex "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wouldn't use them if we didnt have to, but we do have to use them to protect our sexual health.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sex without condoms is like playing Russian Roulette. Why would anyone take the risk?"

Because they want to?

Their choice really, although for me, it’s protected sex always.

Reply privately

By *hedireCouple
over a year ago

wigan

We respect other's wishes to always use condoms however they should never use it as an excuse not to have regular clinic checks. Never having checks is also a serious health risk to others.

Reply privately

By *arnsleycpl4uCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

God why don’t we all just stitch are pussy up and the men castrate there cocks we are all on here through bareback think about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always protected sex but never protected oral!

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

"Some people even insist on oral being safe sex sorry but I aint sucking on a johny lol"
hahah its like eating a toffee with the wrapper on

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Sex without condoms is like playing Russian Roulette. Why would anyone take the risk?

Oh I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally shot myself in the head having sex "

Or even shot yourself in the foot

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's nothing like Russian roulette, pick another comparison because that one is plain stupid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So amusing the number of people trying to dilute the value of wearing a condom. It says a lot about people!

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

It's nothing like Russian roulette, pick another comparison because that one is plain stupid."

As stupid as playing bare back..

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's nothing like Russian roulette, pick another comparison because that one is plain stupid.

As stupid as playing bare back.. "

I wouldn't know, I've never stuck a gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally shot myself in the head having sex

Or even shot yourself in the foot "

in the eye is so much worse

Reply privately

By *isser36Man
over a year ago

fylde Coast

Ah it's been a while.. Love a good bareback bashing thread! You filthy dizguztin animals! Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

What actually is bear backing ?

Is it literally carrying a bear on your back ?

If so fuck that far too dangerous.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Not that.. it's fucking with no protection against STIs which are on the increase ..

In some cases untreatable ..

Pay your money and take your chance like roulette

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Scrub up, Surgeons do before rubbers. Often wondered why they do that, in case gloves split or get cut? Oh yeh rubber breaks.

I wonder what the long term effects of using rubber against the skin.

I once had a rubber sex toy in a plastic bag it went all wierd. I now keep toys in their original packaging. Rubber ending up in the sea in car parks and countryside, hmm.

On d*unk students heads, poor students, all that education n all.

Maybe telepathic sex is the answer.

Reply privately

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I would always use a condom with someone I didn't know well. Having said that, if trust develops and we both go and get tested... and TRUST is there that they wouldn't put my health at risk it's much better without a condom

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

It's nothing like Russian roulette, pick another comparison because that one is plain stupid."

I think what they getting at here is the risks of diseases and the life sentence type

Reply privately

By *cottishcockMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are condoms 100% safe?"

Around 98% if you read the small print on the box

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are condoms 100% safe?

Nope!

Did I read the holes not visible to the eye are big enough to allow harmful sexual diseases to pass through although reduce the possibility. Can't remember, too tired, but sure the answer lies in the gazillion posts prior, perhaps.

Ah well if they are not 100% don't bother using them! And while you are at it no point looking when you cross the road as looking isn't a 100% guarantee of not being knocked down. "

Well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The amount of people who want to participate in bareback yet have safe sex on their profiles is worrying, as it gives the impression that people aren’t being honest

It's listed under interests... Do you do everything on your interest list everytime you meet?"

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Safe sex is the glue that holds all of the other sexual activities together..

Reply privately

By *iding bareMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

U must be the first person to make this point ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love bareback fun and it feels so good

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

U must be the first person to make this point ever "

And it's so true...

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Perhaps the thrill is the not knowing if you have just caught a dose or a dose of something serious ?

Reply privately

By *arkb73Man
over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

Yes, it’s very dangerous to ride a horse without a saddle I’m told

Reply privately

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

House!

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Riding bare

Who cares where

Cause an infection

Better than rejection

As long as I get my share

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I am a switch

Went with a witch

Said she was clean

But turned out mean

Now I itch

Reply privately

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

"Safe sex is the glue that holds all of the other sexual activities together.."

We used glue too, took the emergency services an hour to part us

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Safe sex is the glue that holds all of the other sexual activities together..

We used glue too, took the emergency services an hour to part us"

Short honeymoon then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone has the option to choose whatever they want to do , some people use a mobile whist driving some drink/ drug drive , life is about choices ,

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Everyone has the option to choose whatever they want to do , some people use a mobile whist driving some drink/ drug drive , life is about choices , "

Well those two choices are against the law..

Risky sex isn't ..

Reply privately

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

"shocking bear backing still goes on. then they block you [thank god] because you say no thanks "

Quite agree. I know we have capacity and consent, but please. In the way Fab filters single guys/ people with no veri etc, can it not filter by bare back or not? Easier for everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/19 21:17:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"shocking bear backing still goes on. then they block you [thank god] because you say no thanks

Quite agree. I know we have capacity and consent, but please. In the way Fab filters single guys/ people with no veri etc, can it not filter by bare back or not? Easier for everyone. "

If they haven’t ticked safe sex then that’s your filter, not that that counts for shit because I haven’t met a single person yet who claims safe sex only but actually practices it

Reply privately

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Every one has a preference. Bare is not for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not been here for a few months but not surprised to see another bare back thread, it’s no ones business what others do and as long as you use a condom your fine, if you don’t trust said condom then I suggest you just sleep with your partner because I guarantee you most people claiming safe sex on here say something different in real life, I even found a regular posters other ‘bare back only’ profile, most of the bare back bashers in the forum posts are doing the popularity post, so if your ticking dogging, gangbangs watersports etc get off the moral high horse and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing but maybe you might want to double up that condom

Nice to be back though

Reply privately

By *utton SimonMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Bareback only after very recent testing , other than that, make sure the ‘present’ you give the lady is ‘wrapped up’, If all have clear testing certs, I get to enjoy some fresh cream pies.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I wonder how many recklessly infect others..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wonder how many recklessly infect others.. "

Not even close to as many as people like you suggest happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I worked it out for where I am I would have roughly 0.00007% chance of getting chlamydia if I was to go bareback with someone I didnt know.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Here we go again...bashing other peoples choices...why so judgy about something your not into so therefore dosnt concern you at all.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I think I worked it out for where I am I would have roughly 0.00007% chance of getting chlamydia if I was to go bareback with someone I didnt know."

Planet Zog ?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Here we go again...bashing other peoples choices...why so judgy about something your not into so therefore dosnt concern you at all. "

It's like not wearing seat belts..

Taxpayer picks up the cost of the stupidity ..

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Here we go again...bashing other peoples choices...why so judgy about something your not into so therefore dosnt concern you at all. "

Sadly it does concern people who are strict with their sexual health because a lot of people who bareback swear they don't or say safe sex on their profile when they actually bareback.

Putting a condom on doesn't change the fact they bareback random people.

Lying to get a fuck even wearing a condom and it breaks puts the other person in more risk. This is where it concerns people who practice safer sex.

If people bareback random people they shouldn't have safe sex as an interest pure and simple. Yes they may be willing to wear a condom but they still aren't safe to fuck.

Fucking with condoms is all about reducing as much risk as possible. They aren't 100% safe but it's as safe as you can get if you're having sex but barebackers have highest risk for stds it's my right to know someone barebacks so I can make an informed choice lying about it takes away my informed decision making.

So many blokes who admit they bareback but say but they'd wear a condom for me will be told no thanks cya. I've been there not going there again, guys who will pull condom off or tear it on purpose thinking they can get away with it. Because they prefer bareback. I prefer not being infected thank you.

If there wasn't stds everyone would bareback but let those of us who value our sexual health decide if we want to risk sex with someone who fucks bare with random people that could have anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I worked it out for where I am I would have roughly 0.00007% chance of getting chlamydia if I was to go bareback with someone I didnt know.

Planet Zog ?"

You can tell your someone that reads a newspaper and believes everything it says instead of doing your own research.

And then just start to throw insults at people that dont agree with you.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

You're more likely to die from being overweight than from bareback sex.

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"You're more likely to die from being overweight than from bareback sex. "

Worse things than dying.

I've had 1 std in my life no symptoms

Caught it 22 years ago

Chlamydia people think it's nothing but I didn't know I had it till 3 months after giving birth. It scarred my tubes I was told I'd struggle to ever be pregnant again. People think stds are nothing simple easy to fix but you don't realise the damage.

Oh yes feel free to calculate and judge past is past can't change it judge all you like but I make every effort be it paranoia of catching stds I'd rather not catch another nor be reason someone else catches something.

The person in question lied to me told me he was a virgin. Pregnant and std same time all because I didn't use a condom. That condom would have made all the difference

Makes you wonder how many women and men who can't have children and want them but std ruined every chance of that.

Yes there's ways and means to have children but for some their life doesn't seem worth it without having a child.

Also death by stds like HIV and syphilis aren't a nice way to go. Rare it may be now but still happens. You think you're not going be the one it is always someone else till it happens to you. Then it's only you thinking why me? Wouldn't you rather try prevent the possibility than think it won't happen to you?

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Bare back sex is a no in our book but we don't judge others for playing that way, and as long as there to play safe with us.

Reply privately

By *edaAndTheSwanCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If you’re risk averse why not stop smoking

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"If you’re risk averse why not stop smoking"

Or driving.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"If you’re risk averse why not stop smoking

Or driving. "

Or crossing roads

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Or driving.

Or crossing roads"

Or getting up.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

If i were to bb with a guy who told me he was clean and I'd be ok then caught something...that's on me. My sexual health is my responsibility.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Or driving.

Or crossing roads

Or getting up. "

Or going down lol

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"If you’re risk averse why not stop smoking"

That's my choice my informed choice I know the risk, I have it on my profile also so people can choose if they want to meet me.

I don't lie and say I don't smoke just so I can get meets. Like many do on here. See them smoking in the club's or on cam yet profile says they don't smoke and won't meet smokers.

I don't lie about it. I allow people to make their own choice about meeting me.

Barebackers who lie and stick safe sex on their profile thats the point taking away an informed decision

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

That's my choice my informed choice I know the risk, I have it on my profile also so people can choose if they want to meet me.

I don't lie and say I don't smoke just so I can get meets. Like many do on here. See them smoking in the club's or on cam yet profile says they don't smoke and won't meet smokers.

Barebackers who lie and stick safe sex on their profile thats the point taking away an informed decision "

Its your choice whether you believe a guy when he says all that...like I say no one is responsible for your sexual health but you...

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Barebackers who lie and stick safe sex on their profile thats the point taking away an informed decision

Its your choice whether you believe a guy when he says all that...like I say no one is responsible for your sexual health but you..."

What part of it do you think says I'm not responsible for my own. I don't want to fuck a guy or woman who fucks random people bareback. Simple as that. I don't want to have higher risk of being given stds when a condom breaks.

I don't see why they can't be honest plenty of people on here who bareback they can go fuck them instead of me. Condom or not I don't want to fuck people who don't take responsibility for their own sexual health. Those who are a risk to the rest of us who make every effort not to spread diseases.

Everyone deserves to make an informed decision to give informed consent.

I get regular tests and use condoms religiously even on my sex toys, people should respect my decision I don't want to have sex with anyone who doesn't feel the same way about sexual health.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No glove

No love

And no exceptions

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Do you really believe every guy who says they dont bb?

Reply privately

over a year ago

People don't always tell the truth look at all the straight men on here who sleep with men or TVs , as long as you look after number one , don't care about what others do

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Its your choice whether you believe a guy when he says all that...like I say no one is responsible for your sexual health but you...

What part of it do you think says I'm not responsible for my own. I don't want to fuck a guy or woman who fucks random people bareback. Simple as that. I don't want to have higher risk of being given stds when a condom breaks.

I don't see why they can't be honest plenty of people on here who bareback they can go fuck them instead of me. Condom or not I don't want to fuck people who don't take responsibility for their own sexual health. Those who are a risk to the rest of us who make every effort not to spread diseases.

I get regular tests and use condoms religiously even on my sex toys, people should respect my decision I don't want to have sex with anyone who doesn't feel the same way about sexual health."

Pretty much your first post...he gave you the speech about being a virgin and you fell for it? Whisk responsibility is that?

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"No glove

No love

And no exceptions "

And different glove if changing orifices

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"No glove

No love

And no exceptions

And different glove if changing orifices "

Front to back but never back to front

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Do you really believe every guy who says they dont bb? "

Do you think I'm that naive? Or stupid?

I think my paranoia of stds covers that for me. I get to know people not just by what they say to me but others to. Verifications are a great thing too. Big clue is ones left by barebackers

I've trusted men less and less on fab because it's full of liars, bullshitters and abusers. Makes it difficult to find people to trust. They are here the trustworthy people it's just finding the gems amongst the rocks. I rarely trust anyone. Means it's harder on those individuals who can be trusted because they need more patience.

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I get regular tests and use condoms religiously even on my sex toys, people should respect my decision I don't want to have sex with anyone who doesn't feel the same way about sexual health.

Pretty much your first post...he gave you the speech about being a virgin and you fell for it? Whisk responsibility is that?

"

Why does it matter if first post?

Why can't you spell correctly?

Why is your predictive text coming up with whisk?

Be more positive

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"

I'm sorry I was 13!! Like I said judge all you like sorry you can't do the math

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"No glove

No love

And no exceptions

Front to back but never back to front "

Never either.

Some of the natural bacteria designed to look after front don't do well in back.

I'm paraphrasing but you catch my drift

Reply privately

over a year ago

Protected with new people but I have some regulars who I happily bareback and creampie - we trust each other, get checked regularly and you cant deny it feels significantly better.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Do you really believe every guy who says they dont bb?

I think my paranoia of stds covers that for me. I get to know people not just by what they say to me but others to. Verifications are a great thing too. Big clue is ones left by barebackers

I've trusted men less and less on fab because it's full of liars, bullshitters and abusers. Makes it difficult to find people to trust. They are here the trustworthy people it's just finding the gems amongst the rocks. I rarely trust anyone. Means it's harder on those individuals who can be trusted because they need more patience."

I totally understand that. They will say anything you want to hear. Like the " singles" or "playing with permission" makes me laugh the men who maon about it being hard work. Try sifting thro the hundreds of cock pics and watch me wank requests..it does sometimes take the fun away. I dont bb myself but there are many much less naive people out there who still believe the "pre chat" then cry when it goes wrong. All I was meaning by this is people need to be take responsibility for themselves. It would be nice if people would just admit preferences esp reg bareback. I dont meet with guys with bb pics in profile that just so happen to be " long term ex" it's a massive red flag and not a risk I'm taking, but it's also down to me if I believe a guy who said they didnt. Wanna point out in no way am I making small of what your post above said and cant even imagine what it must of been like for you.

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Do you really believe every guy who says they dont bb?

I've trusted men less and less on fab because it's full of liars, bullshitters and abusers. Makes it difficult to find people to trust. They are here the trustworthy people it's just finding the gems amongst the rocks. I rarely trust anyone. Means it's harder on those individuals who can be trusted because they need more patience.

I totally understand that. They will say anything you want to hear. Like the " singles" or "playing with permission" makes me laugh the men who maon about it being hard work. Try sifting thro the hundreds of cock pics and watch me wank requests..it does sometimes take the fun away. I dont bb myself but there are many much less naive people out there who still believe the "pre chat" then cry when it goes wrong. All I was meaning by this is people need to be take responsibility for themselves. It would be nice if people would just admit preferences esp reg bareback. I dont meet with guys with bb pics in profile that just so happen to be " long term ex" it's a massive red flag and not a risk I'm taking, but it's also down to me if I believe a guy who said they didnt. Wanna point out in no way am I making small of what your post above said and cant even imagine what it must of been like for you. "

Very good response and attitude

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"No glove

No love

And no exceptions

Never either.

Some of the natural bacteria designed to look after front don't do well in back.

I'm paraphrasing but you catch my drift "

Front to back is absolutely fine. Please feel free to find me a link and educate me tho

Reply privately

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

When you get that link, send it my way too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

But how do you know if the people you sleep with haven't had bare back sex or the people they have slept with etc etc why worry about what others do , and why do you put rubbers on your sex toys for ??

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"No glove

No love

And no exceptions

Never either.

I'm paraphrasing but you catch my drift

Front to back is absolutely fine. Please feel free to find me a link and educate me tho "

I'm planning on experimenting with a theory I have. Using femidom anally got the idea from a tv. They wanted to feel more womanly using a femidom but it's possible for it to be successful. Femidom anally plenty of lube be able to go v-a and a-v again but needs to be condom safe lube for normal latex condoms as most femidoms aren't latex it's safe to use oil based lubes with them but not with latex

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"But how do you know if the people you sleep with haven't had bare back sex or the people they have slept with etc etc why worry about what others do , and why do you put rubbers on your sex toys for ??"

If you are to read my profile I have sex with men, tv/tg and women. Toys doesn't stop stds if you use them with others. I wrap my cock even though it isn't a real one why would you think a person be safe to share toys?

Also ever noticed silicone toys absorb dye? They aren't as hygienic as you think so cleaning them and a condom means barrier between any possible bacteria that may still be present.

I have a butt plug that only I use and it gets sterilized before I do and after I do. Impossible to keep that in for periods of time with a condom. If it was steel I'd be even happier, it's a hard silicone so not as big of an issue as jelly silicone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So all the people you have sex with , do you really believe they all have never bare backed before ? I bet most if not all have ,

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"When you get that link, send it my way too!"

I dont think there is one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too many stds going around. I think that it's ok with people who you know. No party without party hat

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"So all the people you have sex with , do you really believe they all have never bare backed before ? I bet most if not all have , "

Do you think I've never barebacked?

Everyone will agree it's better!

But with someone I trust and exclusively would only do it just us.

Trust me when I say people have bitched and moaned at me who've been long term playmates wanting go bare. They don't like it when I say no and that's the end of that I move on when I tell them I don't trust them enough. I have only a few playmates these days because they all want bare in the end and I'm not going to sit and have them keep begging to before they decide to take my decision away from me. Whether it upsets me or not il cut loose.

For people to moan "but you went bare with him" well that's because he's my exclusive partner and we made the decision together and testing. It's all about trust. I don't trust lightly

If anyone wants to know my sexual health test history feel free to come the clinic with me. Heck if it gives you a kick even watch as they swab. I've got nothing to hide.

Hopefully one day as brought up on other threads is online access to your own test results.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"So all the people you have sex with , do you really believe they all have never bare backed before ? I bet most if not all have ,

Trust me when I say people have bitched and moaned at me who've been long term playmates wanting go bare. They don't like it when I say no and that's the end of that I move on when I tell them I don't trust them enough. I have only a few playmates these days because they all want bare in the end and I'm not going to sit and have them keep begging to before they decide to take my decision away from me. Whether it upsets me or not il cut loose.

For people to moan "but you went bare with him" well that's because he's my exclusive partner and we made the decision together and testing. It's all about trust. I don't trust lightly

If anyone wants to know my sexual health test history feel free to come the clinic with me. Heck if it gives you a kick even watch as they swab. I've got nothing to hide.

Hopefully one day as brought up on other threads is online access to your own test results. "

Dont think he ment you. You dont want to do bb and you dont want so.eone who does bb as a regular practice. What he ment was do you believe guys when they say they dont or havnt?

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"The amount of people who want to participate in bareback yet have safe sex on their profiles is worrying, as it gives the impression that people aren’t being honest"

Next thing will be straight guys contacting Bi Guys... will never happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people even insist on oral being safe sex sorry but I aint sucking on a johny lolhahah its like eating a toffee with the wrapper on "

haha

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"So all the people you have sex with , do you really believe they all have never bare backed before ? I bet most if not all have ,

Hopefully one day as brought up on other threads is online access to your own test results.

Dont think he ment you. You dont want to do bb and you dont want so.eone who does bb as a regular practice. What he ment was do you believe guys when they say they dont or havnt? "

I don't trust people I treat people as if they have an std same as if I'd be treating someone with a wound giving first aid take precautions to prevent blood contamination. If there's any slight hint to them barebacking anyone but their trusted partner got no chance. Have to insist on testing and I bide my time till I feel comfortable they can be given a sliver of trust to meet them. I look for evidence be it which ever stance they take bareback or safer sex. It results in one of two things I meet them or I don't. Chatting long enough people drop their guard they either slip up or support their word.

Heck I rarely even meet for socials these days considering the fact quite a few people's pictures posted on fab locally look like they have 2nd stage syphilis. Condoms only help so much there can catch that with or without a condom. It's a big issue in stoke on trent at the moment. Clinics and every nightclub telling you to get tested regularly here because of syphilis but so many carry on having sex. Even when told they have it or possibly been infected. That's them being irresponsible and inconsiderate. Worse still public health hazard actively infecting people by being negligent or purposefully which is an offense.

Il bide my time and be patient. If someone thought I was worth it they would be patient too if not doesn't bother me means they aren't my type.

Barebackers not my type, impatient people not my type, inconsiderate people not my type. I don't lose out not meeting them.

I used to block barebackers but verifications are so helpful. It's their sexual history

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Again...he asked " do you believe a guy when he tells you he dosnt do bb?" You kind of imply that you wouldn't even meet a man for safe sex when you know he has baerbacked with others? What he was aking is do you just believe them and take there word for it?

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Again...he asked " do you believe a guy when he tells you he dosnt do bb?" You kind of imply that you wouldn't even meet a man for safe sex when you know he has baerbacked with others? What he was aking is do you just believe them and take there word for it? "

I explained I bide my time seeing if I could believe them or not.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Again...he asked " do you believe a guy when he tells you he dosnt do bb?" You kind of imply that you wouldn't even meet a man for safe sex when you know he has baerbacked with others? What he was aking is do you just believe them and take there word for it?

I explained I bide my time seeing if I could believe them or not."

And you think none of them told a yorkie?

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Again...he asked " do you believe a guy when he tells you he dosnt do bb?" You kind of imply that you wouldn't even meet a man for safe sex when you know he has baerbacked with others? What he was aking is do you just believe them and take there word for it?

"

Il put it simply.

People fuck up when they feel comfortable talking to you!

Drop their guard so if they do bareback random people it comes out eventually.

If they are all about safe sex and consistent over time it's supporting evidence to their claim.

You won't believe how many people admit it when excited about telling you who they met and what they done.

Especially the parts like "oh god I filled her cunt it was dripping out of her"

Or someone leaves a verification like met him he gave me a good fucking filled me up and hubby loved mixing his spunk in too.

Says all I need to know takes longer to figure out if a person does as they say with safe sex. Because so many people lie as stated in previous posts.

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

All these posts about bareback. And not one person has mentioned you can get chlamydia if a guy cums on your face. You can catch it if some spunk goes in your eye... Bareback or othwrwuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chlamydia is nothing compared to some of the nasty stds going around. Didn't know that you could get it with a bit of jizz on your face

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Il put it simply.

People fuck up when they feel comfortable talking to you!

Drop their guard so if they do bareback random people it comes out eventually.

If they are all about safe sex and consistent over time it's supporting evidence to their claim.

You won't believe how many people admit it when excited about telling you who they met and what they done.

Especially the parts like "oh god I filled her cunt it was dripping out of her"

Or someone leaves a verification like met him he gave me a good fucking filled me up and hubby loved mixing his spunk in too.

Says all I need to know takes longer to figure out if a person does as they say with safe sex. Because so many people lie as stated in previous posts."

Exactly so many lie...If you all tell you the truth then that's down to you..and I'll bet good money you've been duped along the way...you have a go at people who bb when your just gonna believe a guy and take his word for it? Unless you go clinic with them and are with them constantly you will never know. Men love the thrill of chase will go to extraordinary lengths to get what they want not to mention man hours.

Do you use a condom or damn for oral? Risks there...as with having him shoot over tour bits or face.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Chlamydia is nothing compared to some of the nasty stds going around. Didn't know that you could get it with a bit of jizz on your face "

Google blue waffle...

Reply privately

By *rkrisssMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Chlamydia is nothing compared to some of the nasty stds going around. Didn't know that you could get it with a bit of jizz on your face

Google blue waffle..."

No, don't Google BLUE WAFFLE!!! Trust me!!!

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Chlamydia is nothing compared to some of the nasty stds going around. Didn't know that you could get it with a bit of jizz on your face

Google blue waffle...

No, don't Google BLUE WAFFLE!!! Trust me!!!"

Shhhh if I cant unsee it....everyone else needs to see it.. lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never heard of blue waffle maybe Google it x unless you want to tell me about it

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Never heard of blue waffle maybe Google it x unless you want to tell me about it "

I wo t do it justice...Google lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok i will

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks Lovely lol

Reply privately

By *rkrisssMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

God help you!

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"God help you! "

Reply privately

By *rkrisssMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"God help you! "

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"God help you!

"

Hope he not eaten recently..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always eat out lol

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

Do what you want, enjoy yourself and find people who want the same thing you do.

Get tested regularly.

Sx

Reply privately

By *ung DomMan
over a year ago

Dudley

"shocking bear backing still goes on. then they block you [thank god] because you say no thanks "

I have only seen one profile on this site that lists STI test dates and results.

People should educate themselves to risk and take appropriate action.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"shocking bear backing still goes on. then they block you [thank god] because you say no thanks

I have only seen one profile on this site that lists STI test dates and results.

People should educate themselves to risk and take appropriate action."

Everyone should get tested, but if I asked for dates and results...and the test was done 2 weeks ago, how do I know he not gone and dipped his wick a fre times between? Like you say, people need to educate themselves. Your health is your priority, why would you leave it to someone else?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a meet arranged later today till I got a message saying you know I like bareback right? They said they get tested every few weeks but didn't ask if I had been tested. That's a pretty big red flag!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never heard of blue waffle maybe Google it x unless you want to tell me about it

I wo t do it justice...Google lmao "

I hope to god you didn't Google it!!

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Never heard of blue waffle maybe Google it x unless you want to tell me about it

I wo t do it justice...Google lmao

I hope to god you didn't Google it!!"

Lmao

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Only reason I know is i work in sexual health in the NHS. Probably not a good thing as you know most things. But yep you can get chlamydia of the eye.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

It really is like Russian Roulette..

Get tested regular they keep saying..

It's too late by then

Reply privately

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

It’s weird because my doctor told me that 1 in 3 condoms fail

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s weird because my doctor told me that 1 in 3 condoms fail "

It's more like a 3% failure rate.

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Unless you have access to the persons health records, dates etc it meansfuck all. Anyone can tell you anything.. Surely people dont believe what people say especially on here. Its like well he does have a partner i spoke to her!!!!! Really? Did you? It could have been his best mate/sister/ex fabber. Cynical maybe realistic.. For sure. Fem here BTW

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"You're more likely to die from being overweight than from bareback sex. "

I’ve heard of a 19 year old who caught herpes. It may not kill him but it’s a life sentence he could’ve done without. A quickie at a night club was all it took. Think of Russian Roulette causing an injury that doesn’t heal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What actually is bear backing ?

If so fuck that far too dangerous."

Riding a horse without a saddle.. lol

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"You're more likely to die from being overweight than from bareback sex.

I’ve heard of a 19 year old who caught herpes. It may not kill him but it’s a life sentence he could’ve done without. A quickie at a night club was all it took. Think of Russian Roulette causing an injury that doesn’t heal! "

This

Reply privately

By *exyCouple999Couple
over a year ago

South Bucks

I recently saw on the news that a pedestrian got knocked over and killed whilst crossing a road. Why on earth would any one risk crossing a road ... totally beyond me !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just get those ass holes fucked

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

End of the day its each to their own. Whatever works for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm safe, I'll never catch anything. I only take it up the arse while hovering over a jet washer loaded with bleach to blast away the spaff.

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Herpes is hardly a life sentence. Yes you dont want it but i can think of worse things to call a life sentence. Perspective maybe is the key word?

Reply privately

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

"It’s weird because my doctor told me that 1 in 3 condoms fail

It's more like a 3% failure rate."

A few years back I had 2 meets in a row that the condom split. 2 different men and their own condoms. I also got pregnant while using condoms so the def have more than a 3% failure rate. You just don’t always know they’ve failed till it’s too late

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"You're more likely to die from being overweight than from bareback sex.

I’ve heard of a 19 year old who caught herpes. It may not kill him but it’s a life sentence he could’ve done without. A quickie at a night club was all it took. Think of Russian Roulette causing an injury that doesn’t heal!

"

Oh please..Do you realise how many million people in Britain are carrying the herpes virus??? Most of them don't even know!!!

Reply privately

By *oursbtchMan
over a year ago

waterford

It is shocking, this day and age people should know effing better.. ??

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I will say whatever gets me laid quickest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will say whatever gets me laid quickest. "

The cheques in the post, yes I'll respect you in the morning, and I promise not to cum in you.

Something like that?

Reply privately

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

Everyone is in charge of their own sexual health. I Bareback and play safe. Wotever the other chooses. I get sexual health screening every 3 month. How often do u get screened?

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Anyone could say anything. Would you believe them?

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"What actually is bear backing ?

If so fuck that far too dangerous.

Riding a horse without a saddle.. lol "

I ride my horse without a saddle and beleive me when I say it's all in the depth and motion

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Barebacking strangers is not safe

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Barebacking strangers is not safe "

Can you name much we do as humans that carries no risk? Driving, drinking alcohol, eating, smoking etc etc

Having sex with a condom isn’t safe either, just a lower level of unsafe

The only safe sex is no sex - are you safe?

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I will say whatever gets me laid quickest.

The cheques in the post, yes I'll respect you in the morning, and I promise not to cum in you.

Something like that? "

Absolutely! I prefer single curvy BBW'S who are married, slim and gym fit, shorter than average but mature yet young and tall. They say blonds have more fun. Yet i much prefer brunette red heads that bareback although i always practise safe sex. Unless you don't want to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I make you 100% right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Condoms only

Minimise the risks they don’t take them away completely,

I don’t use condoms for oral sex but I do for penetrative sex, it’s peace of mind that someone at very least is trying to minimise the risks but can’t protect you completely, a level of self respect filtering out folk and common sense helps somewhat but regular check ups is defo high on the list of peace of mind and reassurance for future partner, but at the end of the day monogamy and abstinence is the only safe way

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Condoms only

Minimise the risks they don’t take them away completely,

I don’t use condoms for oral sex but I do for penetrative sex, it’s peace of mind that someone at very least is trying to minimise the risks but can’t protect you completely, a level of self respect filtering out folk and common sense helps somewhat but regular check ups is defo high on the list of peace of mind and reassurance for future partner, but at the end of the day monogamy and abstinence is the only safe way "

And defo abstinence not absynthe cause the latter defo doesn’t help safe sex lol in fact safe sex and all other forms of self respect go right out the window

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personal choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here we go again...bashing other peoples choices...why so judgy about something your not into so therefore dosnt concern you at all.

Sadly it does concern people who are strict with their sexual health because a lot of people who bareback swear they don't or say safe sex on their profile when they

Lying to get a fuck even wearing a condom and it breaks puts the other person in more risk. This is where it concerns people who practice safer sex.

If people bareback random people they shouldn't have safe sex as an interest pure and simple. Yes they may be willing to wear a condom but they still aren't safe to fuck.

Fucking with condoms is all about reducing as much risk as possible. They aren't 100% safe but it's as safe as you can get if you're having sex but barebackers have highest risk for stds it's my right to know someone barebacks so I can make an informed choice lying about it takes away my informed decision making.

So many blokes who admit they bareback but say but they'd wear a condom for me will be told no thanks cya. I've been there not going there again, guys who will pull condom off or tear it on purpose thinking they can get away with it. Because they prefer bareback. I prefer not being infected thank you.

If there wasn't stds everyone would bareback but let those of us who value our sexual health decide if we want to risk sex with someone who fucks bare with random people that could have anything

"

Now bear with me a minute, but I’m thinking you know your clear of anything sexually transmitted , you meet someone for sex and they tell you there 100% clear of anything sexually transmitted, your don’t believe them but you will still have sex with them as long as there wearing a condom is that about right .

Not criticising you just saying !

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Lol it's not but there is a great risk there is still rick involved play safe the only guarantee of safety is to abstain..

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Here we go again...bashing other peoples choices...why so judgy about something your not into so therefore dosnt concern you at all.

Sadly it does concern people who are strict with their sexual health because a lot of people who bareback swear they don't or say safe sex on their profile when they

Now bear with me a minute, but I’m thinking you know your clear of anything sexually transmitted , you meet someone for sex and they tell you there 100% clear of anything sexually transmitted, your don’t believe them but you will still have sex with them as long as there wearing a condom is that about right .

Not criticising you just saying !"

If they bareback random people but willing to wear a condom no. They won't be 100% clear. Even if they get tested every 6 weeks can still have an std and it doesn't show till the next.

I want to have sex with people who wear condoms it's as simple as that and they have regular testing. I want as least risk as possible.

Way it's going on fab I may as well be a nun. Because more and more guys barebacking.

You find a lot of people who bareback with their regulars but so do their regulars do it with theirs. I'm not interested in them types either. It's a web of risk only takes one of them and eventually all could be infected.

I have 1 person and weve been exclusively bare. He doesn't with anyone else and I don't. I trust him he trusts me. I'm not naive to think you cant get infected while using condoms hence my regular testing. I also insist that of my playmates. If someone lies to me I find out I get rid.

If I ever got an std from using condoms I'd follow no sex rule till treated. As of my one and only std I caught when I was 13 I've never had to. But I've had to abstain and get tested because someone decided to remove the condom on purpose, deliberately tear it or there's been an accident and it broke.

I wish people would respect the fact I don't want to fuck barebackers and that I don't want to do bareback with them.

Even with a condom I don't want to meet them due to what's happened before they always try to get what they want. I used to meet them as long as they had regular tests and wore a condom but they are selfish and always make a way to have bareback. It's no fun worrying if the selfish bastards gave me something.

With someone who wears condoms all the time and gets tested its acceptable that it isn't intentional and they weren't reckless if they had an std. Accidents happen.

Also to answer previous question I don't accept facials they are degrading and no one leaves their spunk near my vagina or anus.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Batebackers are selfish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Batebackers are selfish"

They're not fucking themselves.

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

we do bareback (only with couples) if people don,t like it they don,t have to meet up with us. simples!. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Batebackers are selfish"

All barebackers?

What about those who do it for procreation?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Bate back roulette

Reply privately

By *omeotherknobheadMan
over a year ago

morecambe

What?

a one in six chance of instant death? i would say it's nothing like Russian roulette in reality.

Reply privately

By *ushden KinksterMan
over a year ago

Rushden

Perfect answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

[post removed by bare backing strumpet at 22:40 on 02/09/19. One fuck resulted in spontaneous combustion and instant death]

Reply privately

By *omeotherknobheadMan
over a year ago

morecambe

"[post removed by bare backing strumpet at 22:40 on 02/09/19. One fuck resulted in spontaneous combustion and instant death]"

one in six chance of that happening each and every time a winky touches a vajayjay without a rubber barrier. facts. russian roulette.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're not doing it safe unless you're wearing a Level A class HazMat suit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's disgusting!

How dare consenting adults do as the please!

There needs to be a hotline were we can record these absolute perverts."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love bareback fun and it feels so good "

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Unsafe sex costs this countries millions in treatment

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Unsafe sex costs this countries millions in treatment"

Tom I’m sensing some anger here - have you ever been barebacked and caught something?

Maybe fell backward accidentally bare on an unclean hoover?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

No. I just think barebackers are a big silly to be fair

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Why worry about what others do. I Always take the precautions I am happy with.. so for me thats condoms for full sex.. oral without. I will avoid those that openly bare back but at least they are honest about it.. unlike the dozens of people who ask during a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. I just think barebackers are a big silly to be fair"

Repeating your point over and over is just a bit tedious and pointless. You won't convert those who enjoy it.

Your better off starting your own 'safe sex is awesome and a must do' thread.

Reply privately