Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shopping on wish

Jump to newest

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

We have just been looking through wish and we have just had a right laugh, has anyone looked on there for sexual stuff? If you haven’t I would recommend having a laugh just for some amusement

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Be warned as you can’t remove you’re ‘searched for’ items.

I went on there to show a Freire some cheap bike stuff and it kept coming up with sex toys and micro bikini’s!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve bought “normal” stuff but be aware of Chinese sizes!!!

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Be warned as you can’t remove you’re ‘searched for’ items.

I went on there to show a Freire some cheap bike stuff and it kept coming up with sex toys and micro bikini’s!

"

This made me laugh haha. Good advice though

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've just realised now that everything I'm wearing in my public pics came from Wish... The halterneck babydoll in my profile pic, the shoes in my second pic, and the suspender stockings in my third pic

But yes... I have to avoid showing family members anything of interest on Wish on my phone, as it does tend to tailor the products they promote specifically to you based on what you've previously bought or looked at. Which in my case can be anything from a dildo to a cake mould

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

"I've just realised now that everything I'm wearing in my public pics came from Wish... The halterneck babydoll in my profile pic, the shoes in my second pic, and the suspender stockings in my third pic

But yes... I have to avoid showing family members anything of interest on Wish on my phone, as it does tend to tailor the products they promote specifically to you based on what you've previously bought or looked at. Which in my case can be anything from a dildo to a cake mould "

Them two items are at opposite ends of the scale

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Which in my case can be anything from a dildo to a cake mould

Them two items are at opposite ends of the scale "

Depends upon what shape your cake is!

By *mmwittyMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yep ordered a couple of rather large toys and had them delivered by a very embarrassed dhl guy holding what was clearly very large dildos in black plastic wrapping with chinese writing on. Awkward, but awesome toys! ??????

Post new Message to Thread