Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

massage for lady

Jump to newest

By *ady and gent OP   Couple
over a year ago

tameside

My lady loves a massage, a proper one, with sensual ending. Prefer from lady or couple but males with training considered. Seems when we put a meet on every guy in the world is a masseur. So anyone else love this and have recommendations

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Im not a proffessional but fairly good at giving massages but to far away from you guys.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"My lady loves a massage, a proper one, with sensual ending. Prefer from lady or couple but males with training considered. Seems when we put a meet on every guy in the world is a masseur. So anyone else love this and have recommendations"

On here, they're either an expert in massage or photography

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My lady loves a massage, a proper one, with sensual ending. Prefer from lady or couple but males with training considered. Seems when we put a meet on every guy in the world is a masseur. So anyone else love this and have recommendations

On here, they're either an expert in massage or photography "

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

"My lady loves a massage, a proper one, with sensual ending. Prefer from lady or couple but males with training considered. Seems when we put a meet on every guy in the world is a masseur. So anyone else love this and have recommendations"

Post new Message to Thread