Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Polish mens ? ??????Opinions??????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I heard the opinions of a woman like Polish men ..... that's right ?? if so why? ??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I'm not looking for racist subtext, I mean more about whether this nationality has something sexy ....... I'm Polish

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some will,some wont and I guess it depends on how you carry yourself.

By *ertnsarahCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

The Polish accent is very sexy!

over a year ago

"some will,some wont and I guess it depends on how you carry yourself."

??

over a year ago

"The Polish accent is very sexy!"

thank you nice to hear ....... opinion of male or female???????

over a year ago

"some will,some wont and I guess it depends on how you carry yourself.

??"

carry yourself=personality

over a year ago

"some will,some wont and I guess it depends on how you carry yourself.

??

carry yourself=personality"

Yes true

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People of every nationality differ - most of us don't like all men from one place, including Poland. I've got good Polish friends, one is exceptionally handsome and a great person, including sexually - but he's not typical.

We're interested in your personality, so let others get to know you for yourself and not any label.

over a year ago

"People of every nationality differ - most of us don't like all men from one place, including Poland. I've got good Polish friends, one is exceptionally handsome and a great person, including sexually - but he's not typical.

We're interested in your

personality, so let others get to know you for yourself and not any label. "

musze ci przyznac ze to bardzo madre slowa ale mnie bardziej chodzi o takie cos jak ..... o latynosach ze najlepsi kochankowie :D nigdy nie slyszalem opini na temat polish

over a year ago

"People of every nationality differ - most of us don't like all men from one place, including Poland. I've got good Polish friends, one is exceptionally handsome and a great person, including sexually - but he's not typical.

We're interested in your personality, so let others get to know you for yourself and not any label. "

Sorry hahahaha :D

I have to admit that this is a very wise word but I'm more concerned with something like ..... about Latinos with the best lovers: D I've never heard the opinion about polish

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"I'm not looking for racist subtext, I mean more about whether this nationality has something sexy ....... I'm Polish "

But that's just positive racism. All of one subset of humanity can't be sexy or not.

Some will have what it takes and some don't, just like every other country.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Where's Neverland?

over a year ago

I neither like or dislike them

over a year ago

"Where's Neverland?"

Near mansfield :D

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have a lovely Polish male fab friend. Very charming and respectful as well as tall and handsome. I equally have lovely British male friends. My gardener is also Polish and he is always smiling and eagar to please.

By *omerset tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol

over a year ago

"I heard the opinions of a woman like Polish men ..... that's right ?? if so why? ??????"

Omg polish ladies

Where are the polish ladies too??!?

over a year ago

"I have a lovely Polish male fab friend. Very charming and respectful as well as tall and handsome. I equally have lovely British male friends. My gardener is also Polish and he is always smiling and eagar to please. "

the gardener is lucky: D

By *aughtyNipplesWoman
over a year ago

newport, shrops

"

I have to admit that this is a very wise word but I'm more concerned with something like ..... about Latinos with the best lovers: D I've never heard the opinion about polish

"

Well I most definitely would meet you. You look sexy and your profile is well written.

As for the stereotype of Polish, my first favourite and very memorable encounter as an impressionable 18yr was with a Polish guy. And 20yrs later, still remember it today.

I understand what you mean about how we may label a nationality and that Polish don't have one as strong as Italians etc but hopefully my example shows the power of an individual and is about his personality, his attention to me, his ability to make me feel more than a fuck...as well as great sex which has lasted in my memories.

over a year ago

Like all people, some are delightful, some are not so nice. I've experience interactions with both.

over a year ago

"

Well I most definitely would meet you. You look sexy and your profile is well written.

As for the stereotype of Polish, my first favourite and very memorable encounter as an impressionable 18yr was with a Polish guy. And 20yrs later, still remember it today.

I understand what you mean about how we may label a nationality and that Polish don't have one as strong as Italians etc but hopefully my example shows the power of an individual and is about his personality, his attention to me, his ability to make me feel more than a fuck...as well as great sex which has lasted in my memories."

thank you baby as always, I have an open mind .... nice to hear that these are good memories

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol"

Not true

By *aughtyNipplesWoman
over a year ago

newport, shrops

"Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol

Not true "

Second that!

By *aughtyNipplesWoman
over a year ago

newport, shrops

"Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol

Not true

Second that! "

Well...in my opinion and experience

over a year ago

Not true "

I agree with you:D it's not true:D little cocks are everywhere in Poland, England, Spain or France ... everywhere??????

By *astyEricMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol"

That make me giggle

over a year ago

Who wrote your profile, OP?

over a year ago

"Who wrote your profile, OP?"

I do

over a year ago

"Who wrote your profile, OP?

I do "

I don't believe you.

over a year ago

No need to send me PM. You can ask me in here.

over a year ago

I do

I don't believe you."

Why ?:D

over a year ago

I do

I don't believe you.

Why ?:D "

The way you post in this forum and the way your profile is written somehow makes me think it's been done by someone else. Just my observation.

over a year ago

We are Polish couple and we have to admit that we never heard of anyone speaking about males very much,on the other hand a lot of our friends complement Polish women's but this is just stereotypical because same can be said about any other nationality as there are very beautiful and sexy people anywhere you go some people may have preferences or like certain look type and find nationality with this looks and characteristics more appealing and attractive then others but that's all to each other taste so you will most likely find as many opinions as people you ask if that make sense

over a year ago

I do

I don't believe you.

The way you post in this forum and the way your profile is written somehow makes me think it's been done by someone else. Just my observation."

next to the profile, help translator the rest writes for the practice of language alone

over a year ago

I do

I don't believe you.

The way you post in this forum and the way your profile is written somehow makes me think it's been done by someone else. Just my observation.

next to the profile, help translator the rest writes for the practice of language alone

"

Ok.

over a year ago

I met a Polish guy once

The Catholic guilt of liking cock was almost tangible

He was back in Narnia before I'd zipped up

Shame too - he was H.O.T !

over a year ago

What is wrong with asking someone about help in writing profile description properly? As long as he can have a normal conversation it shouldn't matter. In my opinion it only shows that he cares and like to present himself nicely and in good manner. My English is not perfect and often i find it little upsetting when my mistakes are being pointed out in not a very nice way even though i try hard. I'm always more then happy when someone do it in nice way as it only helps me to improve but it's not always the case.

over a year ago

I like polish women with fina dupas

over a year ago

"Where's Neverland?"
Michael's Jackson house in California with many rooms, toys, dungeons, etc.

over a year ago

Im ex pro stripper from PL

By *ertnsarahCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"The Polish accent is very sexy!

thank you nice to hear ....... opinion of male or female???????"

Sorry, the original comment was from me (Sarah) but Bert agrees, he works with a Polish girl & he loves her accent, it makes him go all soppy!

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Polish on Taggart as we speak

over a year ago

Been with a few polish men , but all are "straight" too scared to come out , religion again , one is on here

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

"Been with a few polish men , but all are "straight" too scared to come out , religion again , one is on here "

Actual theme in Taggart episode on now..

over a year ago

I find them most polite

over a year ago

"I heard the opinions of a woman like Polish men ..... that's right ?? if so why? ??????"

Love a Polish guy

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

"I find them most polite "

Is that being a polished pole..

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

"I find them most polite "

Is that being a polished pole..

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Here's me thinkin this was going to be all about either -women like refined polished men or women like to polish men's..... duh. Lost in translation sorry.

Met some lovely... Polish people in the swing lifestyle.

As with all nationalities you get a good n bad. I wouldn't discriminate because of others opinions.

I like to meet people of a nationality that's new to me too, for variety.

Learn new things.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"What is wrong with asking someone about help in writing profile description properly? As long as he can have a normal conversation it shouldn't matter. In my opinion it only shows that he cares and like to present himself nicely and in good manner. My English is not perfect and often i find it little upsetting when my mistakes are being pointed out in not a very nice way even though i try hard. I'm always more then happy when someone do it in nice way as it only helps me to improve but it's not always the case. "

Absolutely!!

over a year ago

"What is wrong with asking someone about help in writing profile description properly? As long as he can have a normal conversation it shouldn't matter. In my opinion it only shows that he cares and like to present himself nicely and in good manner. My English is not perfect and often i find it little upsetting when my mistakes are being pointed out in not a very nice way even though i try hard. I'm always more then happy when someone do it in nice way as it only helps me to improve but it's not always the case. "

over a year ago

Its the person not the nationality that counts if there is good communication and attraction it goes from there for me.

By *ave12500Man
over a year ago

halifax

not sure about that , never been told mine is too small

By *pecial_mMan
over a year ago

worcester

Princess you like polish people?

over a year ago

Mr sheen was a top bloke ?????

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Ive heard Polish men have small willies thats why Polish ladies like British men pmsl dont no if it's true tho never played with 1 yet lol not sure about that , never been told mine is too small"

Mmmm I’d suck it!

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Polish women frighten me in a really sexy way.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Never met one I was attracted to. But there’s time.....

By *pecial_mMan
over a year ago

worcester

Why? I love english women, the English are awesome, sexy and love sex

over a year ago

We are Polish as well

over a year ago

We've met a few Polish guys/couples... so far all positive experiences and sexy. X

over a year ago

Wife likes me to polish !!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread