Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men who crave to watch their g/f wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Forget about the girl on girl stuff for the moment, lets hear from men who like to watch their wifes or girlfriends having that hard core, erotic, seductive sex. Or a married sexy wife / girlfreind servicing men with your man taking pics.

I love it and adore the thought of fucking a mans partner whilst being watched. Its real true partnership between both cpls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Forget about the girl on girl stuff for the moment, lets hear from men who like to watch their wifes or girlfriends having that hard core, erotic, seductive sex. Or a married sexy wife / girlfreind servicing men with your man taking pics.

I love it and adore the thought of fucking a mans partner whilst being watched. Its real true partnership between both cpls.

"

' A real true partnership' ..... awwwwww sweet.

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

I dont mind either as long as the other guy has a partner too

over a year ago

I thoroughly enjoy watching Siren being fucked hard by another guy. In my perfect world I'd have her servicing five guys at the same time (I have mentioned this to her and the thought of it turns her on but she's not too sure about the reality of such a thing). We haven't played with any single women tbh so it's very much an unknown quantity for us but we know we both like full swap in the same room so we can watch each other fucking other people.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I thoroughly enjoy watching Siren being fucked hard by another guy. In my perfect world I'd have her servicing five guys at the same time (I have mentioned this to her and the thought of it turns her on but she's not too sure about the reality of such a thing). We haven't played with any single women tbh so it's very much an unknown quantity for us but we know we both like full swap in the same room so we can watch each other fucking other people. "

Rob thinks along the same lines as you Wishy,but its not something we have tried........filthy feckers you are

over a year ago

this is exactly what i luved & wanted to do when i was in my last relationship, although my partner found it horny she was never willing to take the step & actually do it

the thought of seeing my darling doing to other guys what i know she done sooooo well was a great thought for me, she was that good i felt it would have been greedy not to share her talents & pure sexyness, but also the big thing for me too was to give her as much pleasure as possible & another guy was the perfect thing as she had a fantasy about dp, seeing her turned on & luving it made me such a deviant

over a year ago

"Forget about the girl on girl stuff for the moment, lets hear from men who like to watch their wifes or girlfriends having that hard core, erotic, seductive sex. Or a married sexy wife / girlfreind servicing men with your man taking pics.

"

Yes i love it too saves me a job pmsl xx

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

From a guy who did this with his wife only 3 weeks ago, I can vouch that it is such a turn on for the hubby.

Its a totally different perspective to be able to sit back and watch your partner getting royally screwed by another cock, bigger or smaller it doesn't matter. Being able to see all the facial expressions as she comes and comes is really overpowering, and then the icing on the cake is being able to join in when you feel like it, either orally, vaginally or anally while the other guy is still hard at it.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I must admit my other half loves seeing me being taken care of by another guy, gets very horny with it! Not the only reason I enjoy it though lol.

I have to say that I love watching him play with another woman when we play with couples too, must be getting kinky lol

over a year ago

We usualy seperate at a party.

I love to wander round after a while,walk into a room and see Trace getting a good seeing to.

Its sometimes like watching a stranger and very horny.

I know lots of couples prefer same room sex but people seem to take on another persona, wether consciously or not, when they think they're alone.

XXXX

By *xstephbxxCouple
over a year ago

hyde

Martyn here ...And yes, im a massive fan of this tbh. Its that look in her eyes when she kinda glances over that totally does it for me, its the most filthiest thing a girl/wife can do in my opionion...If you get a chance guys then give it a whirl...

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

When I first started swinging I was part of a couple - and somewhat predictably at the time my fantasy was for me and Abby to play with another single girl.

I only agreed - rather grudgingly to be honest - that we would also play with guys because Abby insisted that it would be rather one-sided if we didnt.

I was actually rather surprised at how much I enjoyed our first MMF, but it was when I stopped for a break and a quick ciggie out of the window and watched while Abby was getting shagged by our friend for the evening that a light went on in my head and I finally "got it" - I think that marked the moment when I graduated from just being a bloke who wanted to have his cake and eat it to actually becoming a proper swinger.

Even now as a "swingle" it's one of my favourite scenarios despite the fact that I'm now the watchee instead of being the watcher - perhaps it helps having been in that position myself.

Post new Message to Thread