Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fingering experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the thought of being fingered in public and I know from other threads that you have lots of nice stories and fantasies. Care to share?

And this isn't meant as an opportunity for people to offer to finger me lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

I was in the pub out with my BF and the place was packed all I felt was a hand on my arse john was behind me so I opened my legs and felt a finger on my pusy I was getting wet by the second then felt it going up me felt so fucking good then the shock hit me john went to the bar and the fingers were still up me so I turned around and it was a women fuck me I cum in 2 secs she just licked her fingers and walked away never seen her again

over a year ago

"I was in the pub out with my BF and the place was packed all I felt was a hand on my arse john was behind me so I opened my legs and felt a finger on my pusy I was getting wet by the second then felt it going up me felt so fucking good then the shock hit me john went to the bar and the fingers were still up me so I turned around and it was a women fuck me I cum in 2 secs she just licked her fingers and walked away never seen her again"

Wow!!

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

yes it was but done more after that I was out after work in my local pub there was a lady there having a drink I just walked up to her and kissed her she did not stop me she is the one in my pics. just saying as you don't know what will happen till you try it. lots of women will let you do it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow beautiful.

over a year ago

"I was in the pub out with my BF and the place was packed all I felt was a hand on my arse john was behind me so I opened my legs and felt a finger on my pusy I was getting wet by the second then felt it going up me felt so fucking good then the shock hit me john went to the bar and the fingers were still up me so I turned around and it was a women fuck me I cum in 2 secs she just licked her fingers and walked away never seen her again"

Mic drop, thread complete

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

and I would love to have that thong in my mouth

By *arkhorse66Man
over a year ago

bristol

"yes it was but done more after that I was out after work in my local pub there was a lady there having a drink I just walked up to her and kissed her she did not stop me she is the one in my pics. just saying as you don't know what will happen till you try it. lots of women will let you do it "

Not sure I’d risk that approach!!

over a year ago

I'm not sure I'd be as receptive. I would freak at anybody just kissing me tbh

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

yes I did to until it happened but the shock makes it feel so horny

over a year ago

Each to their own xx

over a year ago

That is hot!

over a year ago

"I was in the pub out with my BF and the place was packed all I felt was a hand on my arse john was behind me so I opened my legs and felt a finger on my pusy I was getting wet by the second then felt it going up me felt so fucking good then the shock hit me john went to the bar and the fingers were still up me so I turned around and it was a women fuck me I cum in 2 secs she just licked her fingers and walked away never seen her again

Wow!!"

Very horny..

over a year ago

I find a sneaky finger leads to two then three before you know it she is sat on your arm like Orville ( i wish i could fly ) lol

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

it was so good at the time even still look out for her but never seen her again

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

I got fingered at a works Xmas party by a guy I worked with whilst sat next to my partner when I told him later we ended up having the best sex ever in the pub toilets

By *irl1234xxxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm not sure I'd be as receptive. I would freak at anybody just kissing me tbh "

Same here! I wouldn’t appreciate someone coming over and kissing me.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

I (G) had an affair with a woman at work many years back when married to my ex. We'd go the same small pub at lunchtime, sit in the corner and I'd finger her while she played with my cock under the table. Mostly it kept to that at lunchtimes, but sometimes it would all get too much and we'd have to go and fuck in the pub disabled loo.

After the affair ended (by agreement and without any bad feelings) I found out she told her best friends at work when we'd been fucking, I wondered why some of the women at work smiled at me in a certain way!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"And this isn't meant as an opportunity for people to offer to finger me lol xx"

Is there a specific thread for that or should we just pm you?

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We arranged to meet a guy in a pub down the road from the hotel. We sat in a secluded corner. He joined us and sat next to the wife. She was wearing a leather skirt with zips up both sides he pulled down one of the zips and fingered her pussy under the table she was soaking so after the drink we went straight back to the hotel room, we were all undressed in seconds and fucking.

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

About a year ago, myself and a female colleague had to do a domestic visit. We’ve flirted for years, once back in the car the conversation got quite advanced. We were there for about an hour, parked up in a very busy city centre street. I eventually worked my hand up her inner thigh, she opened her legs and unbuttoned her trousers.

How could I say no?! She really let herself go with it. Her underwear was drenched in the end, no idea if anyone saw or watched. Although she did kill the mood half way through when she told me she never gives head

over a year ago

"We arranged to meet a guy in a pub down the road from the hotel. We sat in a secluded corner. He joined us and sat next to the wife. She was wearing a leather skirt with zips up both sides he pulled down one of the zips and fingered her pussy under the table she was soaking so after the drink we went straight back to the hotel room, we were all undressed in seconds and fucking. "

over a year ago

"About a year ago, myself and a female colleague had to do a domestic visit. We’ve flirted for years, once back in the car the conversation got quite advanced. We were there for about an hour, parked up in a very busy city centre street. I eventually worked my hand up her inner thigh, she opened her legs and unbuttoned her trousers.

How could I say no?! She really let herself go with it. Her underwear was drenched in the end, no idea if anyone saw or watched. Although she did kill the mood half way through when she told me she never gives head "

That reminds me of a time I was having fun with a woman at work and she was eager to give head. I was enjoying it very much and announced I was going to cum and she pulled away and said “I don’t like cum in my mouth” but didn’t offer an alternative.

over a year ago

In the clubs in the 90's it was possible to finger 2 or 3 in one night! The humble fingering seems to have lost its sparkle these days. I still find it exciting if i get to work some magic with a willing wet pussy and be satisfied with that. So long as she is. My o/h expects a guy to be able to make her cum with his fingers or he isnt going to get any further.

Im probably going to get shot for this but im going to share a little story about when she was at collage. She was on a coach trip in a class of mainly guys. They being the kind of guys we all knew but never actually admit to being one of had been pestering her and making sexual comments. One of them sat next to her and warded the others off to give her a bit of peace. He did take his opportunity to try his luck, and it was in that day. She was already quite aroused from the sex talk and for some reason when he put his left hand on her leg she didnt bat him away. She didnt know why at the time except it was exciting. She had known him a few years and never done anything with him. Not even close. He slid his hand slowly up her leg and instead of clamping her thighs shut she opened them to give him better access. No one else was aware and she enjoyed it a lot. That is until one of the lads in the seat in front turned around and noticed. He was a bit embarrassed but didnt make a big fuss, and only nudged his mate who turned to watch as well. Not that they could see anything as she had covered her lap. That odd question came from them, can we have a go? With three eager smiling faces beaming at her and her feeling the most turned on she ever has at this point in her life she agreed! One after the other they each took their turn and it only ended when she was getting to the point of cumming and had to put an end to the experience. Theres no way she could keep quiet enough on a coach if that had happened lol.

By *rungeguyMan
over a year ago

leeds

Mmmm love this thread

By *emarkablybobMan
over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

"I love the thought of being fingered in public and I know from other threads that you have lots of nice stories and fantasies. Care to share?

And this isn't meant as an opportunity for people to offer to finger me lol xx"

Very erotic

over a year ago

Such a hot thread, some of the stories!

Have nothing anything like that to offer, will have to start gaining experiences

over a year ago

That got my cock twitching instantly....

over a year ago

Shameless bump

over a year ago

Are we the only ones thinking, if true, that the woman doing the fingering risked being arrested for sexual assault or are you allowed to finger strangers in a bar ?

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

"I love the thought of being fingered in public and I know from other threads that you have lots of nice stories and fantasies. Care to share?

And this isn't meant as an opportunity for people to offer to finger me lol xx"

I have two experiences that spring to mind...both with exes.

1/ Royal box of Phantom of the Opera in London. My girlfriend at the time removed her knickers in the bathroom at the interval and I had my fingers inside her, in front of the whole cast and audience, for the second half of the show.

2/ Another ex and I went out for dinner with 7 other friends. She didn’t wear underwear for the night and she lent forward at the table so I could slide my fingers inside her whilst we were talking and eating. She would lean back from time to time and take them as deeply as she could

Loved both and can’t wait to do something like this again!

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

A long time ago I went out to a bar with friends from work wearing a denim skirt and no panties as per hubbys request. The place was busy so had to stand at the bar and one of the guys from work was rubbing my ass, it felt good so I said nothing, then I put one foot on the bar rail and like a minute later my friends hand was under my skirt and his finger was in my wet pussy.

over a year ago

"A long time ago I went out to a bar with friends from work wearing a denim skirt and no panties as per hubbys request. The place was busy so had to stand at the bar and one of the guys from work was rubbing my ass, it felt good so I said nothing, then I put one foot on the bar rail and like a minute later my friends hand was under my skirt and his finger was in my wet pussy. "

Nice xx

By *ick270Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

What pub is it

over a year ago

Hot thread. Someone on here, can’t remember who, has a great pic of him and a woman in what looks like a crowded bar. She has a crotch skimming dress on and he’s clearly fingering her in the middle of the pub. Great pic.

over a year ago

I had a brief fling with a ex colleague and we used to have a little fun in the staff garden. Made her cum a few times on my fingers sending her back in to work with soggy knickers.

over a year ago

Worked at a gold course in the bar when I left school for a while. Worked with a woman early 30s, over the months the conversation got more and more open.

One day she shouted up from the cellar and asked for a hand( me thinking boxes of wine) her meaning between her legs. My 18yo has dropped and I did as I was told. The following weeks and months were intense and increasingly risky it went from fingers to us giving each other oral multiple times a shift, she used to love sucking my cock whilst I was stood st the bar. Finally we got to the point where we would lock up early and fuck in the showers. I'd even get dropped off for my efforts lol. You dknt realise how good these times are until they are a memory.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

well guess i am just an old fashioned girl but the thought of someone committing any sex act on me in a public place does absolutely nothing for me sorry!

over a year ago

"Hot thread. Someone on here, can’t remember who, has a great pic of him and a woman in what looks like a crowded bar. She has a crotch skimming dress on and he’s clearly fingering her in the middle of the pub. Great pic."

Would love to see that x

over a year ago

"I was in the pub out with my BF and the place was packed all I felt was a hand on my arse john was behind me so I opened my legs and felt a finger on my pusy I was getting wet by the second then felt it going up me felt so fucking good then the shock hit me john went to the bar and the fingers were still up me so I turned around and it was a women fuck me I cum in 2 secs she just licked her fingers and walked away never seen her again

Are we the only ones thinking, if true, that the woman doing the fingering risked being arrested for sexual assault or are you allowed to finger strangers in a bar ? "

Thought exactly the same tbh. Sounds horny? But it’s actually sexual assault and could have ended up doing 5 years and being on a register for life

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I met a guy once, not from fab...first time meet in a pub in central London...we were sat on some seats that had high wooden backs and were facing windows that were quite high up. It was close to closing and the pub was starting to empty. He got his hand down the back of my jeans and underneath me and managed to finger me.... I could see how hard he was whilst doing this, so I popped his zip open released the beast and went down on him!!!

It was very exciting, and we didn't get caught

over a year ago

On a beach in Greece. We snuggled on a sun lounger under some towels. I got my fingers down to Lou’s pussy and gave her the slowest quietest fingering ever while people sunbathed all around us. She still reckons one of the best orgasms she’s ever had

over a year ago

"I met a guy once, not from fab...first time meet in a pub in central London...we were sat on some seats that had high wooden backs and were facing windows that were quite high up. It was close to closing and the pub was starting to empty. He got his hand down the back of my jeans and underneath me and managed to finger me.... I could see how hard he was whilst doing this, so I popped his zip open released the beast and went down on him!!!

It was very exciting, and we didn't get caught"

wow x sounds hot x

over a year ago

"On a beach in Greece. We snuggled on a sun lounger under some towels. I got my fingers down to Lou’s pussy and gave her the slowest quietest fingering ever while people sunbathed all around us. She still reckons one of the best orgasms she’s ever had "

Sounds so good x

over a year ago

I went with a girl for 5 years in my early 20s and spent many evenings staying in watching tv with her elderly parents. They sat on the sofa watching tv and both generally fell asleep mid evening.

I sat in an armchair further back in the room with my girlfriend sat across my lap with her legs over the arm of the chair.

She would generally be wearing a long casual skirt and stockings and suspenders. Her normal attire, after I convinced her that stockings were more healthy than tights!

We spent a lot of evenings with me fumbling and fingering her under her skirt, she constantly trying to keep quiet and suppress her shudders and shakes.

She generally repaid me after the old folks had gone up to bed!!

Happy times

over a year ago

"I went with a girl for 5 years in my early 20s and spent many evenings staying in watching tv with her elderly parents. They sat on the sofa watching tv and both generally fell asleep mid evening.

I sat in an armchair further back in the room with my girlfriend sat across my lap with her legs over the arm of the chair.

She would generally be wearing a long casual skirt and stockings and suspenders. Her normal attire, after I convinced her that stockings were more healthy than tights!

We spent a lot of evenings with me fumbling and fingering her under her skirt, she constantly trying to keep quiet and suppress her shudders and shakes.

She generally repaid me after the old folks had gone up to bed!!

Happy times"

over a year ago

"well guess i am just an old fashioned girl but the thought of someone committing any sex act on me in a public place does absolutely nothing for me sorry! "

This

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

I had a meet on my own ,not from here and before we played as a couple ,it was a coffee /chat meet as he was in his lunch hour ,after a quick coffee we went outside for private chat and he just pulled me in for a kiss it was so hot,so went and sat in his car for a snog ,what he didnt know under my short skirt i had hold ups so when he put his hand on my leg and slide up you could see his surprise and heard my gasp as he got close to my fanny ,needless too say i got a good fingering while trying to smile politely to the people in the car park going for coffee ,not sure a fingering was on their menu ...love fingers never forget that day and we are still in touch ..

over a year ago

"I had a meet on my own ,not from here and before we played as a couple ,it was a coffee /chat meet as he was in his lunch hour ,after a quick coffee we went outside for private chat and he just pulled me in for a kiss it was so hot,so went and sat in his car for a snog ,what he didnt know under my short skirt i had hold ups so when he put his hand on my leg and slide up you could see his surprise and heard my gasp as he got close to my fanny ,needless too say i got a good fingering while trying to smile politely to the people in the car park going for coffee ,not sure a fingering was on their menu ...love fingers never forget that day and we are still in touch .."

Wow xx

By *ransBoiTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

"We arranged to meet a guy in a pub down the road from the hotel. We sat in a secluded corner. He joined us and sat next to the wife. She was wearing a leather skirt with zips up both sides he pulled down one of the zips and fingered her pussy under the table she was soaking so after the drink we went straight back to the hotel room, we were all undressed in seconds and fucking. "

Now that is very horny!!!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Totally happened

over a year ago

It’s on my profile that I’d like public play... I’m still waiting for this to happen or get an offer...

Post new Message to Thread