Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is my profile too long or complicated?

Jump to newest

By *lterego78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere...

Should I simplify if a bit? Or is it quite clear? I find it difficult to promote myself as such, as I'm not the most confident in myself, but I've tried to be honest...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really it will provide most of the information interested people will require.

over a year ago

Love the triangle pubis

over a year ago

I'd say that was all fairly clear and straight forward about what you're looking for and tour likes.

Nice pics too imho

over a year ago

It looks fine to me...well laid out and informative xx

over a year ago

Don't sweat it. Some will like it some won't. If it's a true reflection of you then you'll attract those on your wavelength.

By *lterego78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Just wondered if putting all your cards on the table at once is the best approach, or to leave a bit of curiosity..

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Just wondered if putting all your cards on the table at once is the best approach, or to leave a bit of curiosity.."

Well if it hasn't worked in your year here perhaps you should try a different approach?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

As you’ve not asked about the pictures I won’t comment on them.

Your Profile is fine I’d prefer a long well constructed and informative profile, than a couple of lines describing their own pictures or likes.

However your best bet is going to a club, it’s the best way to truly express your personality and meet others who you may want to have fun with

By *lterego78 OP   Man
over a year ago

"As you’ve not asked about the pictures I won’t comment on them. "

Feel free to comment either good or bad...

"

However your best bet is going to a club, it’s the best way to truly express your personality and meet others who you may want to have fun with "

See, that's just not my kinda thing, I'm a bit socially awkward, and I'm quite shy tbh. I'd be that awkward chap sat in the corner on me own

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Should I simplify if a bit? Or is it quite clear? I find it difficult to promote myself as such, as I'm not the most confident in myself, but I've tried to be honest...?"

Its confusing you claim honest but your profile says straight yet you like tv's so some part isn't honest.

By *lterego78 OP   Man
over a year ago

"

Its confusing you claim honest but your profile says straight yet you like tv's so some part isn't honest."

Well, as it says, I don't really have any sexual attraction to men, so I consider it would be innaccurate to say bisexual or bi curious, I only have 4 options to choose from, so straight (ISH) is more appropriate?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"As you’ve not asked about the pictures I won’t comment on them.

Feel free to comment either good or bad...

However your best bet is going to a club, it’s the best way to truly express your personality and meet others who you may want to have fun with

See, that's just not my kinda thing, I'm a bit socially awkward, and I'm quite shy tbh. I'd be that awkward chap sat in the corner on me own"

I hate cock pictures and I don’t think they’re that popular. So I’d hide them and more body or even suited and booted shots.

Everyone who has ever gone to a club has had the same fear. Even couples get worried they’ll sit in a corner being ignored.

Just remember practically every night of the week there’s a club night happening, with people having a lot of kinky fun, you can join in or sit at home. They won’t miss you but you’re certainly missing out

over a year ago

Too long.

over a year ago

"

Its confusing you claim honest but your profile says straight yet you like tv's so some part isn't honest.

Well, as it says, I don't really have any sexual attraction to men, so I consider it would be innaccurate to say bisexual or bi curious, I only have 4 options to choose from, so straight (ISH) is more appropriate?"

Do you realise that tv's are men?

By *lterego78 OP   Man
over a year ago

"

Well, as it says, I don't really have any sexual attraction to men, so I consider it would be innaccurate to say bisexual or bi curious, I only have 4 options to choose from, so straight (ISH) is more appropriate?

Do you realise that tv's are men?"

There's plenty of other threads for that argument. I'm comfortable with my preferences.

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

I think it's a good profile. Nice use of whitespace.

I wish everyone put that much effort in.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"

There's plenty of other threads for that argument. I'm comfortable with my preferences."

Your OP asks if your profile is clear. It's not.

over a year ago

"

There's plenty of other threads for that argument. I'm comfortable with my preferences.

Your OP asks if your profile is clear. It's not. "

Post new Message to Thread