Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Eurekas in Kent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hoping to attend very soon.what are the play rooms like there.? Dark rooms ? Glory hole ? Swings etc ? Doesn't actually say much on there web site.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Watching with interest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't been there in a while but from memory theres a couples room and two private rooms, but no swings or anything like that, maybe give a pleasures a go, they have a little dungeon, a room with a swing, and lots of rooms, most with lockable doors

over a year ago

"Haven't been there in a while but from memory theres a couples room and two private rooms, but no swings or anything like that, maybe give a pleasures a go, they have a little dungeon, a room with a swing, and lots of rooms, most with lockable doors "

We haven’t been to eurekas for a couple of years.... but as in quote above pleasures definitely has all those

over a year ago

Eureka's main attraction is the extensive grounds, including a bit of woods, as well as the outdoor swimming pool. They cater mainly for naturists and swingers.

Their club building has only a few playrooms, with just one full-size. There is a 'dungeon' room, but there isn't really much equipment there. If I remember correctly, there is a St Andrew's cross there.

No glory holes as far as I know.

Best to go there in warm weather.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Haven't been there in a while but from memory theres a couples room and two private rooms, but no swings or anything like that, maybe give a pleasures a go, they have a little dungeon, a room with a swing, and lots of rooms, most with lockable doors "

Thank you.will take a look x

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 17:57:22]

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

I only learned about the dungeon yesterday, I was told it is only opened for the fetish event.

In terms of kit Eurekas does not have a lot, it's charms mainly being its setting, and the mix of swinging and naturism.

over a year ago

Watch out for the creepy bi men not getting the hint to fuck off and not touch you

Post new Message to Thread