Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feeling hunted

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Ladies,

Do you ever feel you are being hunted down on here by men? Searching for you using unusual methods?

I feel I am being hunted....

Am I being paranoid or do others feel the same?

This is not a male bashing thread by the way.

Bhubaysi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve never felt hunted. I have been surprised when guys have tracked me from dating sites to here. Not quite sure what they hoped to achieve by that . It has never turned to attempted bl@ckmail or drama. Seems like an enormous waste of their time to me.

To date no one seems to have abused my phone number or Kik either, with the spectacular exception of a couple down south who added me to a 60 person southern swingers Kik group without asking.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yup, I've been found on dating sites, get sick of the nudge nudge wink wink scenario on them, implying I'm up for meeting them because I'm on here. One guy even managed to find me on fb, god knows how as my fb pics aren't on fab and the only contact was on here. Seriously creepy.

over a year ago

"Yup, I've been found on dating sites, get sick of the nudge nudge wink wink scenario on them, implying I'm up for meeting them because I'm on here. One guy even managed to find me on fb, god knows how as my fb pics aren't on fab and the only contact was on here. Seriously creepy. "

Maybe that was what they were attempting with me, but because I abandoned the dating sites as a waste of time they had to contact me on here, which ruined the power dynamic of the interaction..lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yup, I've been found on dating sites, get sick of the nudge nudge wink wink scenario on them, implying I'm up for meeting them because I'm on here. One guy even managed to find me on fb, god knows how as my fb pics aren't on fab and the only contact was on here. Seriously creepy.

Maybe that was what they were attempting with me, but because I abandoned the dating sites as a waste of time they had to contact me on here, which ruined the power dynamic of the interaction..lol.

"

Agree that dating sites are a waste of time, full of guys attached or wanting hook ups but pretending they want a relationship. At least people admit they want nsa on here.

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I’m on a dating site and was contacted by a guy on that site saying he had seen me on here and quoting thread comments I had made. His user name on that site was not on this site. He taunted me about my status updates etc and was asking me endless questions about me. I denied it was me on this site and blocked him on the other site. I do now wonder any men that look at my profile if it’s him as I felt violated and hunted down. Not nice.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

to the point where I had to involve the police today on someone who I don't know. he got warned

over a year ago

"I’m on a dating site and was contacted by a guy on that site saying he had seen me on here and quoting thread comments I had made. His user name on that site was not on this site. He taunted me about my status updates etc and was asking me endless questions about me. I denied it was me on this site and blocked him on the other site. I do now wonder any men that look at my profile if it’s him as I felt violated and hunted down. Not nice."

That’s horrid, although not sure what damage he can do to you on the dating site if you block him? And actually, so what? You swing, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s his issue not yours. Discreet about, but not ashamed.

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Dover

Yes sometimes, especially logging on late at night. It's like the usual ones message you straight away saying your up late and what you doing. Some with short memories who you've already dismissed come and try again.

over a year ago

This all sounds very sinister and quite frankly like a lot of Drama...people clearly have far too much time on there there hands and zero social etiquette

over a year ago

Apologies if this was for ladies, but I've been hunted down by someone's ex-husband. Does that count? Was horrific . He hacked her online accounts and went on a mission to find me. He got arrested and I've changed the way I communicate, but it put me off seeing anyone for a long long time.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m on a dating site and was contacted by a guy on that site saying he had seen me on here and quoting thread comments I had made. His user name on that site was not on this site. He taunted me about my status updates etc and was asking me endless questions about me. I denied it was me on this site and blocked him on the other site. I do now wonder any men that look at my profile if it’s him as I felt violated and hunted down. Not nice.

That’s horrid, although not sure what damage he can do to you on the dating site if you block him? And actually, so what? You swing, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s his issue not yours. Discreet about, but not ashamed."

It just felt creepy that he was taunting me on another site. Yes he couldn’t do anything to me but I felt violated all the same.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’m on a dating site and was contacted by a guy on that site saying he had seen me on here and quoting thread comments I had made. His user name on that site was not on this site. He taunted me about my status updates etc and was asking me endless questions about me. I denied it was me on this site and blocked him on the other site. I do now wonder any men that look at my profile if it’s him as I felt violated and hunted down. Not nice.

That’s horrid, although not sure what damage he can do to you on the dating site if you block him? And actually, so what? You swing, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s his issue not yours. Discreet about, but not ashamed.

It just felt creepy that he was taunting me on another site. Yes he couldn’t do anything to me but I felt violated all the same. "

Ive had similar, it's really not nice, thought I'd got rid of him by blocking him ever whare but he just kept making new profiles. Ended up locking down fb and having to change my kik.

over a year ago

I hope guys read this thread and realise why women can come across as defensive on occasion..

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I hope guys read this thread and realise why women can come across as defensive on occasion.."

And why they choose not to respond to messages in the first place...

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah I've been tracked down on other sites or had people I've never spoke to off here finding me on kik. Sometimes they send pictures or videos too. I don't think they get how creepy that is. Especially when they say "guess who". As someone who has been stalked before my heart sinks for a second whenever I see those ones.

over a year ago

Someone from here found me on another site and decided it would be a great idea to try and play little mind games about statuses and photos I posted on my old account here for months. Ended up leaving them both then when I came back to here thought it would a great idea to contact me for a meet knowing full well we both knew who each other’s were

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Someone from here found me on another site and decided it would be a great idea to try and play little mind games about statuses and photos I posted on my old account here for months. Ended up leaving them both then when I came back to here thought it would a great idea to contact me for a meet knowing full well we both knew who each other’s were "

Why do men do this? Mine was milder than this on the other site but he had clearly been making notes about me from here!

over a year ago

"Someone from here found me on another site and decided it would be a great idea to try and play little mind games about statuses and photos I posted on my old account here for months. Ended up leaving them both then when I came back to here thought it would a great idea to contact me for a meet knowing full well we both knew who each other’s were

Why do men do this? Mine was milder than this on the other site but he had clearly been making notes about me from here!

"

I’m have no idea. I tried denying it was me then tried asking why he was doing it, to him it was all a big game! It was really unnerving and honestly rather scary!

Post new Message to Thread