Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Please Sir, I want more!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Deirdre,

I have been a very lucky lady recently. Lots of very good varied sex with imaginative, kinky people, plus onion rings. I REALLY should be sated, but good sex just makes me want more good sex. Am I becoming an addict? What can I do about my uncontrollable urges?

Yours,

Tiger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Dear Tiger,

You are just a normal woman. Of course you're going to want more great sex, it's only natural. A birdy tells me you're on Fabswingers so I would suggest meeting someone else really soon otherwise you could find yourself on a bit of a downer.

Re your uncontrollable urges ~ masturbate if there is not a suitable man around for you to fuck.

Re the sex addict bit ~ there are quizzes you can do to establish if you are becoming addicted to cock.

Re onion rings ~ Tescos are best.

Hope that helps

Deirdre

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

Dear tiger

Theres nothing wrong with wanting more and more good sex.if it does get addicted use a wand or a dildo for a while and start again

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bobby's onion rings are terrible...I'm afraid your an addict now.... keep on munching I say

over a year ago

"Dear Tiger,

You are just a normal woman. Of course you're going to want more great sex, it's only natural. A birdy tells me you're on Fabswingers so I would suggest meeting someone else really soon otherwise you could find yourself on a bit of a downer.

Re your uncontrollable urges ~ masturbate if there is not a suitable man around for you to fuck.

Re the sex addict bit ~ there are quizzes you can do to establish if you are becoming addicted to cock.

Re onion rings ~ Tescos are best.

Hope that helps

Deirdre "

Dear Deirdre,

Thank you so much! I’m off to Tesco tomorrow. Will do the cock addiction quiz as I munch.

Kisses,

Tiger

over a year ago

"Dear tiger

Theres nothing wrong with wanting more and more good sex.if it does get addicted use a wand or a dildo for a while and start again

X"

But there’s nothing quite like pert flesh and real balls..

Although I have just bought a clit sucking toy to see if that helps.

over a year ago

Dear Tiger,

I would not say you're an addict but rather someone in search of perfecting her skills. This is very noble and the sign of a person truly dedicated to her art.

As for onion rings, I'm not an expert but believe they are best served hot with sufficient diameter.

Yours,

Dierdre

over a year ago

"Dear Tiger,

I would not say you're an addict but rather someone in search of perfecting her skills. This is very noble and the sign of a person truly dedicated to her art.

As for onion rings, I'm not an expert but believe they are best served hot with sufficient diameter.

Yours,

Dierdre"

I think it could be a lengthy and time consuming pursuit Deirdre, but thank you for framing it in that way.

And battered, rather than crumbed Deirdre. That’s important.

over a year ago

Awesome thread

over a year ago

"Dear Tiger,

Yours,

Dierdre

I think it could be a lengthy and time consuming pursuit Deirdre, but thank you for framing it in that way.

And battered, rather than crumbed Deirdre. That’s important."

Dear Tiger,

I think it entirely depends on where you onion ring is located as to whether it should be battered or breaded. In some cases battering may elicit cries of discomfort.

Yours,

Dierdre

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Am I alone in being disappointed that this wasn't presented in daily snippets via a photo story all building up to the reveal on Friday when Deirdre posts her answer?

over a year ago

"Dear Deirdre,

I have been a very lucky lady recently. Lots of very good varied sex with imaginative, kinky people, plus onion rings. I REALLY should be sated, but good sex just makes me want more good sex. Am I becoming an addict? What can I do about my uncontrollable urges?

Yours,

Tiger"

Dear Tiger,

Please save some for the rest of us .

Kind Regards.

Deirdre

Post new Message to Thread