Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MMf fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love getting balls deep inside another mans wife wow it’s a real turn on come on ppl let me here ur story’s ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was with my wife it was my fave type of fun. I’d be the one instigating it and really got off on watching her too

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

Whats not to like about them

over a year ago

I loved them, was always the other guy, had long mmf round at a couples, great fun, first time i was asked to fist. Another quick lunchtime mmf at mine, he loved watching her play with another guy, didnt struggle to cum when fucking her with him watching and encouraging.

Had a hotel meet where hubby dropped and picked up mrs, she kept him updated on proceedings, but i never met him.

over a year ago

90% of my meets have been MMF. love 3sums. Especially if the couple are bi as well.

over a year ago

A bi mmf is the top of my list of things to try. The thought drives me wild x Lucy x

over a year ago

We have had a few mmf bi threesomes.... it is immense ...so hot as the lady to see two manly men doing that . DELICIOUS

over a year ago

We've had a few mmmm

over a year ago

Love having mmf and mmmf love being spoiled

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

Done a mmf ended with double penetration felt strange when you feel the other cock inside her

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

Iv done many mmf's and loved every second of it.iv done dp twice with a couple and felt weird but good at the same time when i first did dp

over a year ago

"Iv done many mmf's and loved every second of it.iv done dp twice with a couple and felt weird but good at the same time when i first did dp "

I love DP. Being bi probably helps. It’s so horny feeling the other cock rock hard against yours.

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Iv done many mmf's and loved every second of it.iv done dp twice with a couple and felt weird but good at the same time when i first did dp

I love DP. Being bi probably helps. It’s so horny feeling the other cock rock hard against yours. "

Ye true suppose it helps u being bi.but as a straight guy felt weird but loved it

over a year ago

"Iv done many mmf's and loved every second of it.iv done dp twice with a couple and felt weird but good at the same time when i first did dp

I love DP. Being bi probably helps. It’s so horny feeling the other cock rock hard against yours.

Ye true suppose it helps u being bi.but as a straight guy felt weird but loved it"

Straight or not, it’s extra stimulation against your cock.

over a year ago

We love a threesome and I find it a massive turn on to see sapphire ride another guys cock, especially the point after all the kissing licking and sucking, their both naked his cock is rock hard he has sapphire legs over his shoulders, and the tip of his cock is just touching her slit and then he pushes his cock deep into her, and she's love every inch, what's not to love about that

over a year ago

we love a filthy bi mmf, its the best

over a year ago

I’ve been swinging for nearly 20 years and mmf has remained the best fun - I’ve tried allsorts of combinations but always come back to mmf

DP or rather DVP remains a challenge but I’ve been lucky enough to achieve it a few times.

I’ve played on both sides of the fence too, both in a couple and as the third. Currently I have a few friends (couples) that I get to play with as the third and just love that heat of three people letting go and flowing with the sex...

Enjoy

over a year ago

I had my bi mmf last year with a lovely couple,great fun,definately want more.

over a year ago

New to this experience but it was damn hot for me. My fella lust burning in him watching.

over a year ago

bi mmf has been the best sessions for us both

Post new Message to Thread