Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can I ask why is this site full off men who either are cheating in there wife’s or girlfriends or are here just to look and and wank over you. I get that not everyone can meet but come on guys and girls we are all here for the same reason x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are we?

over a year ago

Well I get accused of being a time waster because I can’t accommodate but I’m not, I guess people have different agendas on here.

I know what your saying tho about just wanting to wank over pictures it annoys me too

over a year ago

If a man is " cheating " then that's not my problem it's his. If he wants to suck me off or cum over my legs that's fine with me.

We all have needs / desires and for whatever the reason he is looking else where, it's not for me to judge

over a year ago

Sorry I no that is your choice but I’m sorry I’m not going to be the one who is with a guy knowing his poor wife is at home thinking he is at work so that up to you x

over a year ago

"Can I ask why is this site full off men who either are cheating in there wife’s or girlfriends or are here just to look and and wank over you. I get that not everyone can meet but come on guys and girls we are all here for the same reason x"

We aren’t all here for the same reason

over a year ago

"Well I get accused of being a time waster because I can’t accommodate but I’m not, I guess people have different agendas on here.

I know what your saying tho about just wanting to wank over pictures it annoys me too "

All I get is have you got Kik or have you got what’s app I’m after someone who wants to fun not for them to have fun while I sit and message them so they can wank x

over a year ago

"Are we? "

Are we what babe x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/19 13:20:30]

over a year ago

"Can I ask why is this site full off men who either are cheating in there wife’s or girlfriends or are here just to look and and wank over you. I get that not everyone can meet but come on guys and girls we are all here for the same reason x

We aren’t all here for the same reason "

Not saying it’s everyone babe just all the people that view me x

over a year ago

"Can I ask why is this site full off men who either are cheating in there wife’s or girlfriends or are here just to look and and wank over you. I get that not everyone can meet but come on guys and girls we are all here for the same reason x

Not saying it’s everyone babe just all the people that view me x"

You said ‘come on guys are girls we are all here for the same reason’

We aren’t. I doubt I’m on here for the same reasons as anyone on this thread.

Can I ask what you feel a time waster is?

over a year ago

Not saying it’s everyone babe just all the people that view me x"

Then that just shows that everyone isn't here for the same reason.

over a year ago

"Can I ask why is this site full off men who either are cheating in there wife’s or girlfriends or are here just to look and and wank over you. I get that not everyone can meet but come on guys and girls we are all here for the same reason x"

That is (fab) for you.

over a year ago

"Are we?

Are we what babe x"

Are we all here for the same thing? Going by your OP, it seems we are not.

I’m here for many reasons, they won’t be the same as many others.

over a year ago

Ok so let’s ask you all does it make you smile when you get lots off people Message and say I love your pics and I want to what’s app or Kik I’m not interested in back to back messages and for other to get kick out off wanking over my pics I want a good old meet but I’m guessing that is too much to ask from a swinging site

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I think people's definition of timewaster is very different.

I class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you then doesn't turn up.

over a year ago

"I think people's definition of timewaster is very different.

I class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you then doesn't turn up. "

Ow don’t get me wrong I’ve had that too so I put them all under the same

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Ok so let’s ask you all does it make you smile when you get lots off people Message and say I love your pics and I want to what’s app or Kik I’m not interested in back to back messages and for other to get kick out off wanking over my pics I want a good old meet but I’m guessing that is too much to ask from a swinging site "

Ive found the easiest way to deal with the incessant need for kik etc is to accept. Talk for 2 days or 3 at a push and then ask to meet. Also don't do sexy chat with them. It's a case of getting to know one another's wants/desires and arranging a meet. If the meet hasn't been arranged or spoken about then I just mute them.

I say this as I had a married man message me posing as a couple, was insetent that she was also interested but apparently she was so busy she couldn't join a 3 way WhatsApp chat. But he was more than keen to swap pictures etc.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you then doesn't turn up.

Ow don’t get me wrong I’ve had that too so I put them all under the same "

I dunno, I wouldn't judge someone who just wants to chat the same as I would someone who stands me up.

over a year ago

"Ok so let’s ask you all does it make you smile when you get lots off people Message and say I love your pics and I want to what’s app or Kik I’m not interested in back to back messages and for other to get kick out off wanking over my pics I want a good old meet but I’m guessing that is too much to ask from a swinging site

Ive found the easiest way to deal with the incessant need for kik etc is to accept. Talk for 2 days or 3 at a push and then ask to meet. Also don't do sexy chat with them. It's a case of getting to know one another's wants/desires and arranging a meet. If the meet hasn't been arranged or spoken about then I just mute them.

I say this as I had a married man message me posing as a couple, was insetent that she was also interested but apparently she was so busy she couldn't join a 3 way WhatsApp chat. But he was more than keen to swap pictures etc. "

I don’t do naughty messages until I know they are genuine and I’m not interested in cheaters I can tell one from a mile off x

over a year ago

I dunno, I wouldn't judge someone who just wants to chat the same as I would someone who stands me up."

Can I ask do you entertain people who say to you they want to chat as I know a lot off people wouldn’t

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I dunno, I wouldn't judge someone who just wants to chat the same as I would someone who stands me up.

Can I ask do you entertain people who say to you they want to chat as I know a lot off people wouldn’t "

No I don't, but wanting just chat doesn't make them a timewaster.

over a year ago

"Well I get accused of being a time waster because I can’t accommodate but I’m not, I guess people have different agendas on here.

I know what your saying tho about just wanting to wank over pictures it annoys me too

All I get is have you got Kik or have you got what’s app I’m after someone who wants to fun not for them to have fun while I sit and message them so they can wank x"

Well dont then.. theres plenty people who do meet

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

If I just want to look at your pictures and have a wank, how is that wasting your time?

By *robinsonMan
over a year ago

Alton

it's tricky because there are a lot of men who don't respect women on here and think that just because they're on a sex site that the women will come flooding in however from experience I've had a few women chat to me and then say they'd like to meet but when you ask them when, never get back to you

over a year ago

"Are we? "

Agreed

over a year ago

If I just want to look at your pictures and have a wank, how is that wasting your time? "

Because you are prob a man who just wants to chat with others but don’t want to commit but that’s fine with others but not with me sorry

over a year ago

"it's tricky because there are a lot of men who don't respect women on here and think that just because they're on a sex site that the women will come flooding in however from experience I've had a few women chat to me and then say they'd like to meet but when you ask them when, never get back to you "

Probably a few of those were actually men.

By *robinsonMan
over a year ago

Alton

:/ didn't think of that

over a year ago

Well don't X

All I get is have you got Kik or have you got what’s app I’m after someone who wants to fun not for them to have fun while I sit and message them so they can wank x"

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

We’d probably be classed by some as being time wasters but we are quite clear we aren’ Looking for a 2 message then are we meeting kind of thing. We do want to exchange messages over a period of time, we do want to get a feel for who we are talking to, but when we do meet up with others W heather that be at a club or a party we are a very relaxed couple that certainly aren’t shy

xx

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I had a guy ask me for my phone number. I suppose he thought I would just give it to him, NOT.

over a year ago

not all are time wasters but sadly the ones that are spoll it for the ones that not. Maybe there should be a list naming them or delt there profile ,I know thay would make a new profile as soon as thay get reported delt that one thay would soon get pissed off .

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's not just men that time waste there are plenty of women that do to and I

Youl find that on any site you go on not just fab

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

I class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you then doesn't turn up. "

My definition exactly.

By *ommyxyzMan
over a year ago

harlow

I'm here to have sexual meets with people. I make it clear in first messages, sometimes I can accommodate at home but my son lives with me, sometimes when I'm working I ca accommodate in my camper or hotel. However I'm on here for sex, don't care much about cheating I'm not is all that matters to me. If I message someone and they don't reply so what however I Do hate 5 minutes before meeting" oh sorry this really important thing came up"

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I'm here to have sexual meets with people. I make it clear in first messages, sometimes I can accommodate at home but my son lives with me, sometimes when I'm working I ca accommodate in my camper or hotel. However I'm on here for sex, don't care much about cheating I'm not is all that matters to me. If I message someone and they don't reply so what however I Do hate 5 minutes before meeting" oh sorry this really important thing came up" "

I give 2 hrs.

They have to reconfirm 2hrs prior to the meet (contact my mobile).

If they didn't I consider it cancelled/timewasters and free to do something else.

It works well so far.

over a year ago

"We’d probably be classed by some as being time wasters but we are quite clear we aren’ Looking for a 2 message then are we meeting kind of thing. We do want to exchange messages over a period of time, we do want to get a feel for who we are talking to, but when we do meet up with others W heather that be at a club or a party we are a very relaxed couple that certainly aren’t shy

xx"

And I don’t mind messaging either to get to know but it’s when you get people who just want to chat on what’s app and Kik and when you do they get the hump when you don’t message straight away and have no intention in meeting. But I do like to get into someone’s head before a meet

over a year ago

All I get is have you got Kik or have you got what’s app I’m after someone who wants to fun not for them to have fun while I sit and message them so they can wank x I had a guy ask me for my phone number. I suppose he thought I would just give it to him, NOT. "

Post new Message to Thread