Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Message frustration

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Does anybody else get frustrated with messages, people say it's hard for the guys but I find it difficult myself as I get plenty of messages but rarely even one of any quality, they literally are either blank profiles asking me to meet now with a phone number, endless cock pictures, people asking for cam chat, or people saying they would love to meet me right now with no pictures and 250 miles away.

It's a lot to dredge through your inbox even if you're any deleting them, hoping for a message that makes spark a little bit of interest in my nether regions.

It can be a little bit frustrating.

Thank you for listening to my rant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is impossible to second guess what someone else will find appealing in a first message.

Trawling through the various threads it would seem (from all the men that moan) you write what you think is a good message, only for it to get lost in a sea of message/cock pic combo's.

I would imagine that some guys may get lucky with a minimalist approach and will use that as their template. Economy of effort in the face of an inevitable knock back.

I don't send first messages as I don't see the point.

To hit the magic sweet spot of ideal profile, perfect first message, right type of pics,geographical convenience and appealing to the othet party is nigh on impossible at times.

If you look at some of the more prolific gents, they are veri'd very well (and frequently) yet have profiles that you would probably skip.

For women, you have to select someone you find attractive from all the men out there. For us, we have to find someone who finds us attractive. You can choose the straw you like from the haystack, we have to find the needle.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

It’s a well know fact that blokes get hardly any messages, while women get lots but hardly any good ones.

It’s tough going, but worth persevering with because the meets I’ve had have been fantastic, hopefully yours will be too. Even if it’s not as many as you’d like

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Does anybody else get frustrated with messages, people say it's hard for the guys but I find it difficult myself as I get plenty of messages but rarely even one of any quality, they literally are either blank profiles asking me to meet now with a phone number, endless cock pictures, people asking for cam chat, or people saying they would love to meet me right now with no pictures and 250 miles away.

It's a lot to dredge through your inbox even if you're any deleting them, hoping for a message that makes spark a little bit of interest in my nether regions.

Thank you for listening to my rant."

try blocking single fellas, search for exactly what your looking for yourself. problem solved

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just as an example,a message just came in asking, in a first message, would I like to be foot fucked?

There wasn't even clarification of whether he wanted a foot job or put his foot in my vagina.

Facepalm

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

It is hard to get noticed on fab as you hear about women and couples bulk deleting messages. It seems like the luck of the draw to get a message read because of All of the "fancy a fuck" messages.

Maybe women, couples could have a browse for what there looking for and send the first message to save themselves having to wade through their inbox seeing if anything takes their fancy.

Just a thought that's all

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Just as an example,a message just came in asking, in a first message, would I like to be foot fucked?

There wasn't even clarification of whether he wanted a foot job or put his foot in my vagina.

Facepalm

"

Is facepalming a kink of foot fucking?

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Only if you somehow fit a foot between the face and the palm

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Does anybody else get frustrated with messages, people say it's hard for the guys but I find it difficult myself as I get plenty of messages but rarely even one of any quality, they literally are either blank profiles asking me to meet now with a phone number, endless cock pictures, people asking for cam chat, or people saying they would love to meet me right now with no pictures and 250 miles away.

I second you totally in your rant.

over a year ago

I agree with you. I'm a single guy and because I deal with so many guys, u can relate to what you just wrote

It's very sad and frustrated

By *bzcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

It’s because of your lovey cleavage and sexy outfits!

People know they want you but realistically you’re not attainable to them so they put in little effort on the off chance you may like them...

Lovely profile btw!

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People know they want you but realistically you’re not attainable to them so they put in little effort on the off chance you may like them...

Lovely profile btw!"

Thank you. That is very kind.

Somebody reading this sent me a private message suggesting that if I want to avoid those kind of messages I keep my pictures private, but I don't feel that is what I want to do.

By *oey69essexdoggerMan
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

It's probably more frustrating for a single bloke.

You take the time and make the effort to compose a message which is polite and answers requests in a profile. You attach a face pic etc if it's asked for. Then. . just deleted unopened, ignored or no manners for a polite no thanks.

By *bzcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Lovely profile btw!

Thank you. That is very kind.

Somebody reading this sent me a private message suggesting that if I want to avoid those kind of messages I keep my pictures private, but I don't feel that is what I want to do.

"

We can see why keeping pictures private would help, but part of it for us is knowing that others find our pictures sexually enticing! We love getting them “Fab’d”

We wish there was the ability to comment on images.

Happy fabbing! Xx

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I second you totally in your rant. "

I third you in this

over a year ago

"It is hard to get noticed on fab as you hear about women and couples bulk deleting messages. It seems like the luck of the draw to get a message read because of All of the "fancy a fuck" messages.

Maybe women, couples could have a browse for what there looking for and send the first message to save themselves having to wade through their inbox seeing if anything takes their fancy.

"

I do this. Have no problem at all sending the first message if someone takes my fancy. A lot of the time my messages get opened and ignored too but I don't complain about it; can't be everyone's cup of tea...

over a year ago

I’m thankful for the lack of effort. Helps filter out those who are lazy. Imagine only finding that out after you meet !

And it’s easyidh to tell without even opening a message.

over a year ago

Ps maybe foot sex means getting 12 inches ...

over a year ago

"Only if you somehow fit a foot between the face and the palm"

Surely that’s just kicking someone in the face?

Which I’m sure there is a fetish for somewhere

By *otwhenwetCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

We had one this morning saying "won't write a long message in case you won't read it but do you fancy a fuck?"

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

Isn't it a bit like sending in a cv? If you don't grab their (single woman or couple) attention straight away, the chances are you're metaphorical fab cv will go straight in the bin?.

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"It's probably more frustrating for a single bloke.

You take the time and make the effort to compose a message which is polite and answers requests in a profile. You attach a face pic etc if it's asked for. Then. . just deleted unopened, ignored or no manners for a polite no thanks. "

I personally reply to messages where I can see effort has been put in. However they are sometimes hard to decipher when a lot of single males seems to copy and paste their messages to absolutely everyone.

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I had one few days ago who asked if he could take a shit on my chest while I play the banjo and he smoked 3 cigarettes.

My response was I don't meet smokers.

This is all true.

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I had one few days ago who asked if he could take a shit on my chest while I play the banjo and he smoked 3 cigarettes.

My response was I don't meet smokers.

This is all true. "

that is incredibly specific but your response made me laugh aha

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"We had one this morning saying "won't write a long message in case you won't read it but do you fancy a fuck?" "

They’ll be lots of single guys nodding their heads in agreement at that one

over a year ago

"We had one this morning saying "won't write a long message in case you won't read it but do you fancy a fuck?"

They’ll be lots of single guys nodding their heads in agreement at that one "

At least have the decency to write a long message

(And copy and paste it to death !!)

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

"It is hard to get noticed on fab as you hear about women and couples bulk deleting messages. It seems like the luck of the draw to get a message read because of All of the "fancy a fuck" messages.

"

Gosh that's a revolutionary idea.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I do understand the frustrations involved with being bombarded with lacklustre messages and everything that comes with that but as others have stated; would it not be an idea to be proactive and search for what you want yourself?

over a year ago

"It’s a well know fact that blokes get hardly any messages, while women get lots but hardly any good ones.

It’s tough going, but worth persevering with because the meets I’ve had have been fantastic, hopefully yours will be too. Even if it’s not as many as you’d like "

over a year ago

My frustration with messages is that the level of thought and effort I put into each one has no bearing on the chances of getting a reply. It's luck of the draw every time, so why bother making an effort?

By *J RHEAMan
over a year ago

S West

Why don't you block men from messaging and send some yourself?

over a year ago

We had a message from a big john 99. Offering to r*pe the female half of our profile. What the hell is wrong with these people?

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Why don't you block men from messaging and send some yourself?"

If I see a profile that I find appealing and I feel we have enough in common I will message them first.

I don't want to use filters to stop men from messaging me, sometimes I might meet people and forget their fab names so not be able to contact them, or people will message about clubs I'm going to, or message me to help get in touch with somebody they met through me.

I wouldn't be able to do any of it if used filters.

over a year ago

totally spot on OP

over a year ago

I find one difficulty is knowing how many messages women get on here, I don't want to waste anyone's time if they're just not physically attractive - so I might just say a fairly brief hello and send a face pic. But at the same time I enjoy the effort of writing something longer - and then there's more of a chance of connecting with someone you actually click with.

Or to sum up, I don't know what I'm doing.

Post new Message to Thread