Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My best mate and my ex gf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was with my ex for about 3 years. A few years ago in our teens we was at a house party, me my gf her mates and my mates, we are all having a drink and a good laugh, time goes on and my gf is quite d*unk, I notice when shes really d*unk she gets a bit flirty with other guys and I noticed she was being abit flirty with my best mate, I noticed a few times over the years that she flirted more with my mate than anyone else so I had a feeling deep down that she might of had a little crush on him which bothered me alot but I loved her so much at the time I didn't want to ruin things by bringing it up

Anyway so time went on and at one point I notice I can't see my gf anywhere down stairs, I asked her mates where she was they said I think she's gone to the toilet, and at this point I notice I can't see my mate anywhere either, I get a really bad feeling as I walk up the stairs too the bathroom door, and slowly start to open it. I look through the gap in the door and I see my mate standing there against the wall, then i peep abit more and see her... On her knees giving my best mate head. He had his hand around the back of her head throat fucking her, I just remember his cock hanging out of her mouth and thinking how big he was. And that was the worst feeling in the world anyone else had similar experience ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was with my ex for about 3 years. A few years ago in our teens we was at a house party, me my gf her mates and my mates, we are all having a drink and a good laugh, time goes on and my gf is quite d*unk, I notice when shes really d*unk she gets a bit flirty with other guys and I noticed she was being abit flirty with my best mate, I noticed a few times over the years that she flirted more with my mate than anyone else so I had a feeling deep down that she might of had a little crush on him which bothered me alot but I loved her so much at the time I didn't want to ruin things by bringing it up

Anyway so time went on and at one point I notice I can't see my gf anywhere down stairs, I asked her mates where she was they said I think she's gone to the toilet, and at this point I notice I can't see my mate anywhere either, I get a really bad feeling as I walk up the stairs too the bathroom door, and slowly start to open it. I look through the gap in the door and I see my mate standing there against the wall, then i peep abit more and see her... On her knees giving my best mate head. He had his hand around the back of her head throat fucking her, I just remember his cock hanging out of her mouth and thinking how big he was. And that was the worst feeling in the world anyone else had similar experience ?"

You said in your other thread that this happened " before you got with her"

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It probably all belongs in the stories section...

As if any decent person would look through the gap in a door to see who's on the toilet

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

And in another thread you posted on exactly the same subject you said she was your current girlfriend who you've been with for years.

You need a good proof reader for your stories

over a year ago

"And in another thread you posted on exactly the same subject you said she was your current girlfriend who you've been with for years.

You need a good proof reader for your stories "

Or a better memory.

My theory is that too much wanking fucks ya memory. Or it might just be that I'm getting on a bit

over a year ago

Is this the same best mate who you fancy?

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"And in another thread you posted on exactly the same subject you said she was your current girlfriend who you've been with for years.

You need a good proof reader for your stories "

Oh how the green arrow shoots one down

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Is this the same best mate who you fancy?"
yep lol

Post new Message to Thread