FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

L is doing a boudoir photo shoot this Thursday.

Jump to newest

By *icentious OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Anyone got a transporter van for her underwear?

The teal reason behind this post, any tips for her, apart from keeping her excitement in check?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look sexy.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Just have fun and become the beautiful queen your partner knows you are.

over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Look sexy. "

No problem with that, still I am biased.

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Relax and make sure you enjoy yourself!

Not sure if it’s your first shoot but listen to the photographer, they will know what works, position lighting etc so even if a pose feels a bit unnatural or strange to you it will probably look great on the camera.

Main point is to have fun though, it may feel a little strange at first but remember the whole thing is about making you look good, the photographer is on your side and I would recommend it to anyone, I’m sure you’ll have a blast. Enjoy it and would love to see the results!

Just to clarify the above was given under the assumption that this is a vetted and professional photography shoot with your lovely husband accompanying, which I have no doubt it is. If it’s a guy from Craigslist with an iPhone, run a mile and drop me a PM!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't, under any circumstances, pull a trout pout.

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Don't, under any circumstances, pull a trout pout."

How else will you get Instagram famous though?

over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Relax and make sure you enjoy yourself!

Not sure if it’s your first shoot but listen to the photographer, they will know what works, position lighting etc so even if a pose feels a bit unnatural or strange to you it will probably look great on the camera.

Main point is to have fun though, it may feel a little strange at first but remember the whole thing is about making you look good, the photographer is on your side and I would recommend it to anyone, I’m sure you’ll have a blast. Enjoy it and would love to see the results!

Just to clarify the above was given under the assumption that this is a vetted and professional photography shoot with your lovely husband accompanying, which I have no doubt it is. If it’s a guy from Craigslist with an iPhone, run a mile and drop me a PM!!!"

No it’s professional, she has a list of does and don’ts, think the photograph would like her to drive naked in a big cushion.

As for me attending, it’s hour and a half in make up and hairdressing.

The only thing of me that will be there is my credit card.

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

No it’s professional, she has a list of does and don’ts, think the photograph would like her to drive naked in a big cushion.

The only thing of me that will be there is my credit card."

Glad that it’s all set up properly, and to be honest it’s a lot of waiting around for people that aren’t involved. She’ll have a great time though, and you get to enjoy the results!

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

No doubt you are but do a bit of research and take some photos you like the look of, a photographer will usually be able to recreate a similar feel in some of your shots then

over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"

The only thing of me that will be there is my credit card.

Glad that it’s all set up properly, and to be honest it’s a lot of waiting around for people that aren’t involved. She’ll have a great time though, and you get to enjoy the results! "

I’m enjoying the results already.

Post new Message to Thread