Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married and bored

Jump to newest

By *attywailer OP   Man
over a year ago

Lithuania, Klaipeda

So i don't get the part when some people on here say: "Married and bored, looking to play.." Why not talk to the person you are married with and try to sort the damn problem, or be straight with him/her and be done with it by ending the relationship..? By the looks of it, its easier to cheat on your partner than trying to sort out the problem and find the cause.

Any fellow fab people think the same ? or am I just going on a meaningless and senseless rant ?

BTW.. That sunshine is really overheating my brain

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't worry about others relationships and just let them get on with their Fabbing in peace. It's nothing to do with me, I'm not meeting them.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

This! Marks me off when people cheat.

I'm married. Hubs knows I'm on here. He had a profile but deleted it. Wants us to go to clubs. He knows everything we have no secrets. We had a long conversation before I came back on here aswell.

over a year ago

I never say anything, it’s their problem, not mine. And firstly, I’m no one to give moral lessons to anyone.

By *attywailer OP   Man
over a year ago

Lithuania, Klaipeda

Was always interested in hearing out others opinion about it

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’d let the wife be on here anytine she wants

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I never say anything, it’s their problem, not mine. And firstly, I’m no one to give moral lessons to anyone."

THIS!!!

over a year ago

"So i don't get the part when some people on here say: "Married and bored, looking to play.." Why not talk to the person you are married with and try to sort the damn problem, or be straight with him/her and be done with it by ending the relationship..? By the looks of it, its easier to cheat on your partner than trying to sort out the problem and find the cause.

Any fellow fab people think the same ? or am I just going on a meaningless and senseless rant ?

BTW.. That sunshine is really overheating my brain "

Things can be complicated in the relationships and there could be good reasons. There could be just plain cheating too. Maybe they've tried to work things out - how would you know?

We won't meet attached but don't judge them either or going to lecture.

How long have you been in a relationship for?

Mrs

By *attywailer OP   Man
over a year ago

Lithuania, Klaipeda

"So i don't get the part when some people on here say: "Married and bored, looking to play.." Why not talk to the person you are married with and try to sort the damn problem, or be straight with him/her and be done with it by ending the relationship..? By the looks of it, its easier to cheat on your partner than trying to sort out the problem and find the cause.

Things can be complicated in the relationships and there could be good reasons. There could be just plain cheating too. Maybe they've tried to work things out - how would you know?

Mrs "

2 years Thats nothing.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Maybe one day you will get it OP. At 24 your not really in a position to preach imo.

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

Life is complicated OP and people's relationships are unique and nuanced. Those outside a relationship will never be able to get inside the heads of those in it. Some people here are happy to meet married/attached, others not. Let people make their own choices and live with the outcomes.

over a year ago

Mrs

2 years Thats nothing."

Are you cheating? Did you talk to her about you having a profile on here?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't get bogged down with other peoples concerns it's not my business.

over a year ago

"Maybe one day you will get it OP. At 24 your not really in a position to preach imo. "

^^^

This.

over a year ago

Maybe they love each other and for some reason there is no sex. The one that doesn't want sex is happy for the other to find sex to stop the pressure. The other just wants sex but is still in love with the partner

over a year ago

"Maybe one day you will get it OP. At 24 your not really in a position to preach imo. "

What exactly is there to understand?

If what he is preaching is that cheating is wrong and that you should either speak to your partner or end the relationship - then I fail to see how there is anything more to 'get'

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Marriages do sometimes get boring. The mundane daily grind can impact on a relationship and it's not always easy to see a way out when you're in the midst of it. Work, kids, bills, worries all have an effect and some people feel under valued, fail to appreciate what's under their nose or stop making an effort. Communication can be difficult too if resentment has built up and some look outside the relationship rather than try to fix it.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Pretty senseless really

If you don't like what you see, move along.

Plenty other profiles to look at.

over a year ago

No I don’t think the same. I don’t have the time or inclination to worry about everyone else’s lives to be honest. I just get on with mine.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/19 01:08:35]

over a year ago

Agreed each to their own, we’re all adults and are free to make our own decisions. Rightly or wrongly

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"No I don’t think the same. I don’t have the time or inclination to worry about everyone else’s lives to be honest. I just get on with mine. "

brilliant xx

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I don't worry about others relationships and just let them get on with their Fabbing in peace. It's nothing to do with me, I'm not meeting them."

I had the same opinion until the unknowing half found out and turned up at my work and kids school causing issues. I was as much in the dark about the wife as the wife was about me until she introduced herself after finding out about me on his phone. Never much liked cheaters and now I fucking hate them.

over a year ago

I think exactly the same !!!

Post new Message to Thread