FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ever caught your partner cheating red handed ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ever caught your partner cheating ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Ever caught your partner cheating ? "
yes...

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Nobody would ever cheat on you! Defo the best in my hotlist

over a year ago

"Nobody would ever cheat on you! Defo the best in my hotlist"

If you click reply+quote we’ll know who that lovely comment was directed too

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

It depends on what you call cheating...

Catching as in the sexual act itself, no.

But caught him out on a couple of times when I phoned from 5,000 miles away and he was walking hand in hand with his romantic date... he told me he was waiting for KFC to go home and eat it. lol...

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

No we've been together for 23 years not once

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 10:52:40]

over a year ago

"Yes"
was they fucking

over a year ago

Cheating? No. Caught her fucking in our bed but that was our little kink.

over a year ago

"It depends on what you call cheating...

Catching as in the sexual act itself, no.

But caught him out on a couple of times when I phoned from 5,000 miles away and he was walking hand in hand with his romantic date... he told me he was waiting for KFC to go home and eat it. lol..."

lol that's savage

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Actually cheating? Never.

Caught her fucking a few times but that was always in a swinger club when she disappeared for a while, and as she has full permission I wouldn't call it cheating.

Caught an ex back in the UK many years ago though.

over a year ago

An ex came home and told me she had cheated on me with an older married guy whilst out drinking...but only after we’d had sex, told me how they’d had crazy passion and fucked out side.

She finished with me the next day.

Continued to play me for 3mths always begging for forgiveness then after we’d have sex tell me how his cock was thicker and I should see her mess she left in his bed. Evil evil. Madness at the age of 19 to hear this.

There still together now

over a year ago

"An ex came home and told me she had cheated on me with an older married guy whilst out drinking...but only after we’d had sex, told me how they’d had crazy passion and fucked out side.

She finished with me the next day.

Continued to play me for 3mths always begging for forgiveness then after we’d have sex tell me how his cock was thicker and I should see her mess she left in his bed. Evil evil. Madness at the age of 19 to hear this.

There still together now "

I know that feeling, I caught my ex actually giving my mate head in a bathroom at a house party, saw it all, and he was bigger than me, really messed my head up at the time, turn on now

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Yes similar here, really strange how it turns from 100% hurt to 100% turn on.

I am now a fully fledged Cuck!! Time is a strange but wonderful thing I guess.

over a year ago

"Yes similar here, really strange how it turns from 100% hurt to 100% turn on.

I am now a fully fledged Cuck!! Time is a strange but wonderful thing I guess."

it is very strange, it also turned me into a cuck too, it is really messed up my confidence coz he was more athletic and hung and she looked like she was really enjoying

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Yes. There's a reason why she's my Ex Wife. Nothing to with sex with others per se (I've always been open to that) but cheating, lies and emotional manipulation is not fun. Your whole world is torn apart when the one person you think is by your side and would never hurt you betrays you and turns out not to be who you thought they were and who you married. Let alone the family they destroy in the process. Honestly the lowest point in my life.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

My now ex husband - yes, not good at covering his tracks. Wrapping paper with love herats on. No where near my birthday. Emails on home pc, left open. And my daughter saying = xyz came over last night when you we're at work.

over a year ago

Norlt physically but caught her sexting and sending pics to guys few times

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"My now ex husband - yes, not good at covering his tracks. Wrapping paper with love herats on. No where near my birthday. Emails on home pc, left open. And my daughter saying = xyz came over last night when you we're at work. "

Mine neither, but then she didn't need to cover her tracks too much as I trusted her completely. That's what was so devastating about the whole thing, I stated digging and more I found. My veiw of reality torn apart. She underestimated me. In a way I'm hurt also she underestimated me.

over a year ago

Yes, we were playing guess who and she sneaked a peak at my picture. When we argue the great guess who scandal of 2009 still gets dragged up and thrown in her face.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

yes, dumped him there and then. by the time he got home, everything was in black bags on the front lawn.

He since cheated on next gf 3 times before committing sideways a few months ago

over a year ago

Came home from a girls weekend and house was spotless and every candle in the house had been lite. Said his mate tony had been round like fuck he had who lights candles for beers with a mate

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Unfortunately yes.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

No, but I was staying at my Girlfriend's parents house, even though we both lived together, her parents insisted we had separate bedrooms. Well it was Saturday night, she sneaked into my bedroom and halfway through, Dad walked in half an hour later I was riding home

over a year ago

No actually having sex. But caught one sending messages to several girls, and dick pics via msn messenger lol. And heard stories from my other ex, and he confessed to cheating. And another ex was seen out on a date by my friend, wen he sed had family staying so I had to disappear for the nite cos they didn't know he was with anyone. And the last one was seen out with the girl he was shaggin behind my back.

over a year ago

Hubs has caught me

Mrscxxx

By *opite_xWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Luckily not, I’ve never been cheated on (that I’m aware of) and I wouldn’t cheat on anyone either. I’m happy single so if my eye started to stray then it’s best for both parties if you move on!

I’m genuinely worried about meeting somebody who is attached on here, it would kill me to be a home wrecker

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

Yes and it wasn't in the act, just found all the chat logs

By *am62Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

I followed my ex of twenty years one night, and he went to a pub, he was in the garden with a female and I sat in the car park watching him. All of a sudden he got up and started walking towards my car, I drove off fast as I could. Went home and next thing a key in the door, have you been out tonight.. No I haven't I said.. That's strange he said the bonnet on your car is hot so the engine has been running. So I came clean told him yes I followed him, and to f off out of my life for good. Best thing I ever did. Waste of space.

over a year ago

"Yes and it wasn't in the act, just found all the chat logs"

That’s what happened to me hubs was fuming witch is understanble really I would be the same if the shoe was on the other foot

Mrscxxx

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

No but I got caught talking to someone lol

over a year ago

Ahhh the memories of travelling 7 hours to surpise my ex,3 weeks before our wedding day.i think i surprised the woman laying in his hotel bed more than him though.

over a year ago

"Yes, we were playing guess who and she sneaked a peak at my picture. When we argue the great guess who scandal of 2009 still gets dragged up and thrown in her face."

over a year ago

Yes! That’s exactly how I got into swinging

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Where does the phrase red handed come from

over a year ago

"Where does the phrase red handed come from"

Blood on your hands

over a year ago

Shakespeare's Macbeth.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 20:53:51]

over a year ago

The first usage was in Scottish Acts of Parliament of James I in 1432. It then began to pop up in Scottish legal proceedings in reference to a person who was caught in the act of a crime.

Another origin, occasionally referenced, pertains to a myth that originated in the Northern Ireland province of Ulster. A boat race was called to crown the next king. The first person to touch the shore would earn the honor. One overly determined man cut off his own hand and flung the bloody appendage to shore to ensure his victory. However, the story of his bloody red hand is a myth and is not the origin of the phrase.

Mrscxxx

over a year ago

"Where does the phrase red handed come from

The first usage was in Scottish Acts of Parliament of James I in 1432. It then began to pop up in Scottish legal proceedings in reference to a person who was caught in the act of a crime.

Another origin, occasionally referenced, pertains to a myth that originated in the Northern Ireland province of Ulster. A boat race was called to crown the next king. The first person to touch the shore would earn the honor. One overly determined man cut off his own hand and flung the bloody appendage to shore to ensure his victory. However, the story of his bloody red hand is a myth and is not the origin of the phrase.

Mrscxxx "

Hense the rise of the red hand of Ulster.

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Ever caught your partner cheating ? "

The cynic in me can't help thinking for those that have answered 'no' does that mean their partner cheats but has never been caught?

over a year ago

"Ever caught your partner cheating ?

The cynic in me can't help thinking for those that have answered 'no' does that mean their partner cheats but has never been caught?"

I’ve never been cheated on.

over a year ago

All but caught one in the act before...even found records of a mobile contract she had taken out for him and she tried to deny it

By *izzlemoonMan
over a year ago

Bath

Yes. I've never been bothered by sex.. would never want to let hang ups restrict being free to enjoy attraction and lifes sexy oppertunities but emotional/intimacy stuff like dates, over familarness etc is a line for me. it's unfaithfull and messes with your head. I would never play with someone attached unless 100% sure it was cool... wouldn't want to cause another person that kind of hurt.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Never caught in the act but found he had been sexting someone

When he did cheat he would tell me to make me jealous but never actually leave me. Worst was the night before we were moving a couple hundred miles away for a new start as he had fallen out with his family and he announced an affair with a 19yr old (we were 28) we had a 3&5yr old and I had to go through with the move as we had sold our house and my new job was arranged!!

over a year ago

"Ahhh the memories of travelling 7 hours to surpise my ex,3 weeks before our wedding day.i think i surprised the woman laying in his hotel bed more than him though."
no way !! What a dick

By *hornleeMan
over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

My ex wive cheated on me, and do you know wasnt the sex they were having found that a turn on.As mentioned before its the lies and denials although I knew I was the one in the wrong in everyones eyes the fact she shacked up with a kid half her age didnt seem to matter. Told the misses now she can sleep/fuck who she wants just dont hide the fact.

over a year ago

Yes...sadly several times

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes. After I agreed to be monogamous because he couldn't handle me being with others, my ex cheated on me for 3 months. I found out because he told her he was single but she figured it out when he added me on Facebook and then messaged me. I'd have happily stayed non-monogamous but clearly he wanted to have his cake and eat it. If anything it hurt more because he had the chance to do that in a way that didn't involve lies and deceit.

over a year ago

"Yes. After I agreed to be monogamous because he couldn't handle me being with others, my ex cheated on me for 3 months. I found out because he told her he was single but she figured it out when he added me on Facebook and then messaged me. I'd have happily stayed non-monogamous but clearly he wanted to have his cake and eat it. If anything it hurt more because he had the chance to do that in a way that didn't involve lies and deceit."

What a fucking Moron he was

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yes. After I agreed to be monogamous because he couldn't handle me being with others, my ex cheated on me for 3 months. I found out because he told her he was single but she figured it out when he added me on Facebook and then messaged me. I'd have happily stayed non-monogamous but clearly he wanted to have his cake and eat it. If anything it hurt more because he had the chance to do that in a way that didn't involve lies and deceit."

Added her on Facebook sorry not me haha.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yes. After I agreed to be monogamous because he couldn't handle me being with others, my ex cheated on me for 3 months. I found out because he told her he was single but she figured it out when he added me on Facebook and then messaged me. I'd have happily stayed non-monogamous but clearly he wanted to have his cake and eat it. If anything it hurt more because he had the chance to do that in a way that didn't involve lies and deceit.

What a fucking Moron he was "

Agreed!

over a year ago

I was in the army for 10 years and girlfriends often played away. Visited a girlfriend one Saturday to find a nervous black man on the sofa. It just didn't bother me. I think the offending girlfriend was more upset that I didn't give a shit. I am just not the jealous type. I know other lads who would be suicidal. I did fuck her older sister 10 yrs later though.

over a year ago

Don't think I have ever been cheated on or if they did they were really really good at hiding it.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Mrs admitted to cheating several times in the first few months of our relationship

She was very surprised by my reaction when she came clean

By *lex_xxx2019Man
over a year ago

Cobham

Yes caught her this year and have copies of the WhatsApp messages to prove it.... regularly wank over them x

Post new Message to Thread