Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex Sounds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love all the various "Sounds of Sex". I'm quite vocal when I'm in the midst of Fucking...

However I love the natural sounds that Cum from having good sex... Like that sloppy sound when giving head, or the "squelchy" sound when a woman is fingering her wet pussy...

But the sound that really gets me turn on is that farting sound a pussy makes when my Big Dick squeezes all the air out. I know alot of Women understandingly hate that sound, but I Love it...

What Sex Sound turns you on the most???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

I used to share a flat with two other guys when I was young and loved the sounds of them fucking their girlfriends in their bedrooms. My favourite noise was then, and still is, a woman cumming loudly.

When we do separate room play in clubs I can always tell which room R is in, she's very noisy!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love the sound of a wet pussy, mine or someone else's

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mrs Candy is very vocal, im sure when we fuck in hotels other guests can hear us, also the sound of other people fucking in hotels is a very erotic sound. With hot summer nights, plenty of people sleep with bedroom windows and don't realise how vocal they are when fucking, love hearing the echoes of people fucking at night

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

I love the sound of others fucking through the wall of a hotel bedroom. It's a real turn on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t mind how loud or how dirty the chat is for me it’s when I get THAT spot and the weird half noises start or the half breaths and the inability to talk..gold star tine that is!!!

over a year ago

Lived in a place in Germany many years ago.... looked forward to the weekends when the guy downstairs had his girlfriend over.... god that girl was a screamer.... very hot.

By *evilmancoolMan
over a year ago

london

"I love the sound of a wet pussy, mine or someone else's "

Agreed. I sometimes get off to just the sounds of a pussy being eaten

over a year ago

"Mrs Candy is very vocal, im sure when we fuck in hotels other guests can hear us, also the sound of other people fucking in hotels is a very erotic sound. With hot summer nights, plenty of people sleep with bedroom windows and don't realise how vocal they are when fucking, love hearing the echoes of people fucking at night "

Ha ha ha ha got in trouble for this exact reason last year !!

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I love the sounds, when we’d meet with other couples it’s the sound of my other husband with another woman that I love as much as seeing him.

I’d love to hear her getting wetter, her breathiness, her orgasms.

Lex

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I love the sound of a wet pussy, mine or someone else's "

You should come see us

Post new Message to Thread