Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Circumcision

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m thinking about getting circumcised just looked for feed back from guys who have had it done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Why do you want to be circumcised?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

What condition do you have that means this is a possibility?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m thinking about getting circumcised just looked for feed back from guys who have had it done "

Do you need it done for medical reasons? I read an article the other day, saying to really think about it beforehand. It has a detrimental effect on some men.

over a year ago

Had mine done as an adult as forekin didn’t retract fully when erect.

Best thing I ever done

over a year ago

Had mine done in october due to medical reason (re-occuring and painfully tight foreskin) to which the prescribed creams weren't helping, it is a significant change which i am still getting used to.

First there is recovery which while advertised as 4-6 weeks was much longer for signs of operation to heal, underskin scarring is taking longer to heal. I can't wear boxers now due to rubbing so wear supporting pants or compression shorts to minimise rubbing. Morning wood/hardons with underwear on are more uncomfortable again due to rubbing. Masturbation is also different but lube helps but the frenulum is no longer as sensitive. And finally I've yet to have a meet since the surgery so not sure what thats going to feel but hopefully soon.

That said at least the pain from the phimosis is gone and will never re-occur again.

So, should you do it? Only you can decided, just wanted to share my experience so far

over a year ago

"Had mine done in october due to medical reason (re-occuring and painfully tight foreskin) to which the prescribed creams weren't helping, it is a significant change which i am still getting used to.

First there is recovery which while advertised as 4-6 weeks was much longer for signs of operation to heal, underskin scarring is taking longer to heal. I can't wear boxers now due to rubbing so wear supporting pants or compression shorts to minimise rubbing. Morning wood/hardons with underwear on are more uncomfortable again due to rubbing. Masturbation is also different but lube helps but the frenulum is no longer as sensitive. And finally I've yet to have a meet since the surgery so not sure what thats going to feel but hopefully soon.

That said at least the pain from the phimosis is gone and will never re-occur again.

So, should you do it? Only you can decided, just wanted to share my experience so far"

I’m shocked! Mine recovered in two to 3 weeks. Wearing undies and boxers within 4/5 weeks. I must have been lucky. Only problem I had was just after op, waking up with wood to pull on stitches and having a totally hot woman doctor checking it out later!!

over a year ago

I have read some people recover sooner, some later, i guess i got the later card. Hoping when i do eventually get a meet that the sex feels better as last time with the tight foreskin it really hurt

By *orkiecplCouple
over a year ago

York

To anyone thinking of getting it done think about it really carefully i suggest you go to bbc news website and read the story about a young man who killed himself cause the operation went wrong, use the creams the stretching exercises and loads of lube i would really suggest you dont get it done if you actually do full reasearch you find a lot have negative after effects

over a year ago

I did read it and really felt bad for the chap and his family not knowing what he was going through. There really is a massive difference in culture between us and them both with being circumcised and health care.

Thankfully my doctors encouraged me to give the steroid creams a chance with stretching which i did, they even extended the time i was to try the creams for to a year but they had little effect and any success was shortlived and reverted back to square one and in pain again before they reluctantly agreed circumcision was the only practical solution. Sounded like that poor chaps docs went straight to knife without exploring the other options.

over a year ago

I’m done but was so young I can’t remember before

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Had mine done for medical reasons when I was about 23.

I found it extremely painful,the worst part was how oversensitive it became after the op.

Getting even a semi was utter fucking agony.

Stitches pulled out a couple of times.

That said I'm very glad I had it done now can't imagine having a foreskin now !

Yuk

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

"To anyone thinking of getting it done think about it really carefully i suggest you go to bbc news website and read the story about a young man who killed himself cause the operation went wrong, use the creams the stretching exercises and loads of lube i would really suggest you dont get it done if you actually do full reasearch you find a lot have negative after effects "

over a year ago

"I’m done but was so young I can’t remember before"

Same here. I was about four and a half

By *arma Sutra69Man
over a year ago

cardiff/Birmingham/liverpool/london

Medical male circumcision is the best option for your sexual and reproductive health. Circumcisionoffers a lifetime of benefits including better hygiene, reduced risk of sexually transmitted infections and HIV. It reduces your risk of penile cancer and your partner's risk of cervical cancer

By *arma Sutra69Man
over a year ago

Medical male circumcision is the best option for your sexual and reproductive health. Circumcisionoffers a lifetime of benefits including better hygiene, reduced risk of sexually transmitted infections and HIV. It reduces your risk of penile cancer and your partner's risk of cervical cancer

By *arma Sutra69Man
over a year ago

n summary,substantive evidence supports the premise that circumcision protects males from HIV infection, penile carcinoma, urinary tract infections and ulcerative sexually transmitted diseases. Although we could ®nd little scientific evidence of signi®cant adverse eVects on sexual, psychological, or emotional health, there are surgical risks associated with circumcision. A decision as to whether to recommend male circumcision in a given society should be based upon an assessment of the risk for and occurrence of the diseases which are associated with the presence of the foreskin, versus the risk of the complications of the procedure. Further analyses of the utility and cost eVectiveness of male circumcision should be made in the light of currently available information. Although it may be debatable to recommend circumcision to reduce the risk of acquiring any one of the diseases noted above in isolation, taken together reduction in their overall risk appears compelling

By *arma Sutra69Man
over a year ago

This is the latest medical and cited study which means not me and you saying it... it's about assessment of 500 plus study of circumcisions and is medically the upto date study which hands down shows the benefits of circumcision medically and with regards to hygienic aspect...

So If you ladies love your sti's and the diseases that are associated with foreskin and its complications in men and the higher risks of infection in women please do carry on hating this procedure....

I ask a question would you wash your hands after having a dump ie number 2 and then wat without washing your hands.....

It's the same thing so all you men and women putting that cock in your mouth with foreskin imagine the bacteria and diseases on those folds of excess skin ... similar to nails the dirt and bacteria live in it and thrive in it ..

Heres my evidence medically not just my opinion world wide accepted in the medical field.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1758146/pdf/v074p00368.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjrntWQ3N7hAhUFPFAKHX00C2MQFjAJegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1vbwU3YgSGlFzkko6BiwYS

over a year ago

"To anyone thinking of getting it done think about it really carefully i suggest you go to bbc news website and read the story about a young man who killed himself cause the operation went wrong, use the creams the stretching exercises and loads of lube i would really suggest you dont get it done if you actually do full reasearch you find a lot have negative after effects

"

If you read up on fail operations for anything you we're thinking about then you'd end up no having anything ever done.

I had mine about 14 years ago, sore willy for a few weeks, dissolving stitches, back to normal with maybe 6 weeks with no problems.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I’m thinking about getting circumcised just looked for feed back from guys who have had it done "

Firstly, ignore the posts by Karma Sutre. Any good doctor will advise you not to have this done, unless it is deemed necessary.

All operations come with some degree of risk.

The question is, do you need to take this risk with such a delicate part of your anatomy?

That said, it is entirely up to you.

over a year ago

I had to jave this done when I was immeasurably young.

Fortunately for me, it seems the girls i've played with have preffered it that way for 'sexual arousal and feeling'..

So theres a thing. Lol

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I would steer away unless there is some very good medical reason, even seek a second opinion.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP if you are considering getting circumcised please do plenty of research beforehand. There are plenty of people who have no complications but lots do have issues afterwards.

I too read the story on the BBC news website about the young man who took his own life. I would suggest it's a good idea for anyone considering this surgery to read it.

Here's a link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

over a year ago

"This is the latest medical and cited study which means not me and you saying it... it's about assessment of 500 plus study of circumcisions and is medically the upto date study which hands down shows the benefits of circumcision medically and with regards to hygienic aspect...

So If you ladies love your sti's and the diseases that are associated with foreskin and its complications in men and the higher risks of infection in women please do carry on hating this procedure....

I ask a question would you wash your hands after having a dump ie number 2 and then wat without washing your hands.....

It's the same thing so all you men and women putting that cock in your mouth with foreskin imagine the bacteria and diseases on those folds of excess skin ... similar to nails the dirt and bacteria live in it and thrive in it ..

Heres my evidence medically not just my opinion world wide accepted in the medical field.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1758146/pdf/v074p00368.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjrntWQ3N7hAhUFPFAKHX00C2MQFjAJegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1vbwU3YgSGlFzkko6BiwYS"

It's not the latest and most cited study. It's one study, 21 years old and like all studies, is published in a journal for the purpose of peer review. There is some evidence to support some of the claims but the important point about any notion of 'risk reduction' is to understand the likelihood of the risk in the first place. Never getting in a car means you will never be in a car crash. So, the idea that it reduces the risk of penile cancer needs to be quantified - I can cite you a statistic that says 300,000 circumcisions would be required to prevent just one case of penile cancer.

It seems you have cherry picked the data to make a spurious claim that all natural penises (and therefore their owners) are disease ridden and disgusting.

By *eepitsimple400Man
over a year ago

ilkeston

I used to have this problem, for my early 20's my forskin wouldn't retract without immense pain, this however wasn't an issue with condoms or bare back with my partner, then when I started to sleep with other people they seemed to think that to play with a bloke they needed to take the foreskin as far back as possible straight away, making me limp and in agony, even after explaining it to people. It would occasionally go back when fucking someone and I would have to take it out and pull it back over due to the pain, Then I went out with a girl who's pussy was so tight it used to pull my foreskin back even with a condom on, but she was that tight that it didn't hurt! Eventually we started bare back and it didn't hurt when I was inside her, when I pulled out I would have to adjust myself but no where near as bad, saw her for over a year, now it's still tight, and can be uncomfortable if retracted and un touched, but I can fuck with it going back on people who aren't as tight as she was, and I can handle blowjobs with it back too, so long as they dont force it straight away. I'm too much of a wuss to ever get it circumcised, but it's a lot more manageable now thanks to that super tight pussy, seriously she could squeeze you out when she wanted!

over a year ago

See, that could constitute a medical reason to be fair.

Funny nerve endings perhaps.

over a year ago

Guys thanks for this....

my 54year old male friend is getting this done next month. ..will i be acting as a nurse Hell No

he will be an even grumpier sod than normal

Info has been forward

By *rianjones67Man
over a year ago

wrexham

iv had it done its a lot better in my mind

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I have read some people recover sooner, some later, i guess i got the later card. Hoping when i do eventually get a meet that the sex feels better as last time with the tight foreskin it really hurt"

Make sure you have some lube handy. It helps when stroking

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

This should been done when Lil not now when u got all them muscles everywhere will definitely hurt

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"This should been done when Lil not now when u got all them muscles everywhere will definitely hurt"

No uk doctor would do this for cosmetic reasons surely?!

By *arcus-sMan
over a year ago

Muswell hill

i ve been done when little too so cant really remember before. Also it might be stupid but i ve experienced it so... i put it here...*clearing throat* Ladies when you have a men circumcised in your hands... you know we got a bit less skin so please becareful when you do your handjob ... thanks xxx

over a year ago

"This should been done when Lil not now when u got all them muscles everywhere will definitely hurt"

Not painful unless you get hard on and that goes away when stitches start pulling

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

It is good that you are doing some research and much info on this thread will help you make a decision..

Just for balance, i would like to support the foreskin,& as a cock sucker have a definite preference for uncut.

Think long and hard(no pun intended!) before deciding.You have a very nice looking cock,this will change following an op, some may find your new cock better looking, whilst others like myself, will love the uncut version.

Your choice..

over a year ago

MGM in my opinion.

over a year ago

"MGM in my opinion. "

Unless it's done for medical reasons

Post new Message to Thread