Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice trimming

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Probably question more aimed at the guys - been asked to tidy up down below (always kept myself trimmed, not bald) and wondering what you find the best method? Always used to a Gillette but find grows back very quickly - not sure I have the pain threshold for wax

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can try a cream.... but don't leave it on your balls too long.... i burnt mine

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Can try a cream.... but don't leave it on your balls too long.... i burnt mine "

Ouch! That sounds very painful

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Razor and good gel every time. Tried waxing. Never again.

XX

By *tamina GentMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Been Mach 3ing mine since 1988... feels lush, and hygienic, ladies love a smooth cock....n balls....

over a year ago

Being honest I'm too lazy to go completely smooth all the time

I usual use a shaver to trim as short as possible and then a razor for balls, shaft etc

I do prefer smooth so when doing that I just use a good sharp razor everywhere

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Waxing is nowhere near as painful as most make out - maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10 at most, and even then it's momentary - but may depend on how hairy you are (although most salons will ask you to trim to about half a centimetre anyway) - is by far and away the smoothest I have ever been and lasts for around 3-4 weeks (again may depend how fast you normally grow hair back).

The only drawback is the cost, which to keep it that way would be around £50 every 4-6 weeks for mound, cock and balls.

I find running the razor over in the shower every 2-3 days, with a proper going over with foam if I'm meeting, to work pretty well otherwise.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Waxing is nowhere near as painful as most make out - maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10 at most, and even then it's momentary - but may depend on how hairy you are (although most salons will ask you to trim to about half a centimetre anyway) - is by far and away the smoothest I have ever been and lasts for around 3-4 weeks (again may depend how fast you normally grow hair back).

The only drawback is the cost, which to keep it that way would be around £50 every 4-6 weeks for mound, cock and balls.

I find running the razor over in the shower every 2-3 days, with a proper going over with foam if I'm meeting, to work pretty well otherwise."

This.

Waxing is not as painful as people make out and looks and feels better.

over a year ago

I always do it in the shower after scrubbing all my body. In this way I let the hair soften a bit. After, with quite hot water I will start shaving in the direction on the hair. One the hair is very ver short, I do it against the direction of the hair. Always stretching the skin. In this way I get 0 pain and get my dick/balls smooth for a couple of days

Post new Message to Thread