Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Personally I don't care if someone is cheating as it's not my issue, just as long as it comes up and they can be as honest as possible...

I have Fab Friend's that I occasionally play with who are cheating on their partners and have been doing so for years way before my interaction.

How many Women are "Cheating" on Fab without your Husband/Boyfriend knowing???

What is the reason why you're cheating on him, if you don't mind sharing???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urved HunnyWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Well luckily for me my husband is fully aware, however, at the start I tried not to meet married or attached men as I felt it was morally wrong to do so, as years have gone by I realised that many were probably lying about their status so now it's a bit of a grey area...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Well luckily for me my husband is fully aware, however, at the start I tried not to meet married or attached men as I felt it was morally wrong to do so, as years have gone by I realised that many were probably lying about their status so now it's a bit of a grey area... "

I think you've uncovered the underlying point I was trying to make.

I have been cheated on and I always made it a point not to cheat, or to get with someone who is cheating. However much like you my perspective has changed somewhat.

I understand everyone's reasons for why they may cheat is different and it doesn't mean they don't love their partners. It took me a while to understand, and I think it's because the "cheating" wives I have played with, initially lied about their relationship status.

It was only until building a friendship that information was released.

I completely get but I guess I was just curious about other Women's experience's...

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Personally I don’t get involved with attached men. I had an experience once where the wife came back, caught us in bed! It was horrible, a situation I never want to chance again!

I don’t want that kind of drama in my life!

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Treat people how you would like to be treated is my motto. I would hate to be cheated on so would never knowingly meet someone who is cheating on their partner. Playing a part in someone’s potential pain is not my thing.

By *om girlCouple (FF)
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We’ve cheated on ex partners

The relationship was boring and stale and the guys and women made us feel good about ourselves....plus guys are worse for cheating than women...guys can fuck anyone without emotion

Women are usually the ones to fall in love and want more than being bit on side

And people take each other for granted after a while...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I have never cheated,

I had a friend who repeatedly cheated on her partner,it was the attention she liked,that's what she told me.

I think people do it for all sorts of reasons and you will only know what they choose to tell you.

Miss

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We’ve cheated on ex partners

The relationship was boring and stale and the guys and women made us feel good about ourselves....plus guys are worse for cheating than women...guys can fuck anyone without emotion

Women are usually the ones to fall in love and want more than being bit on side

And people take each other for granted after a while..."

About 50% of the women I chat to on here are cheating on their husbands. Most are still having sex with them to, so they say...

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

What is cheating? If a marriage or long term relationship is sexless, is it cheating to look for sex elsewhere?

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"What is cheating? If a marriage or long term relationship is sexless, is it cheating to look for sex elsewhere? "

As long as you have your wife/partners consent, and is will to prove it over the phone or in person, then there is no issue.

Going behind their back and not talking about it is cheating.

over a year ago

Cheat if you want to cheat but I dont understand why anyone would knowingly meet an up front liar.

If they are lying to someone that means something to them then darn tooting they will think nothing of lying to you.

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"Cheat if you want to cheat but I dont understand why anyone would knowingly meet an up front liar.

If they are lying to someone that means something to them then darn tooting they will think nothing of lying to you."

too right!!

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

Why do people feel the need to cheat if your not happy discuss your thought or move on,

Heartbreak hurts and can have a long lasting affect.

over a year ago

"Cheat if you want to cheat but I dont understand why anyone would knowingly meet an up front liar.

If they are lying to someone that means something to them then darn tooting they will think nothing of lying to you."

over a year ago

I’m one of those ‘cheaters’ and afraid to say it’s something I’ve thought about a lot. I love my wife but the sexual side is lacking and I’ve tried to talking but nothing changes. I will never leave her and this way it’s just NSA fun, sounds bad but it keeps me sane x

over a year ago

"I’m one of those ‘cheaters’ and afraid to say it’s something I’ve thought about a lot. I love my wife but the sexual side is lacking and I’ve tried to talking but nothing changes. I will never leave her and this way it’s just NSA fun, sounds bad but it keeps me sane x"

Dont you both deserve to move on and find the relationships you need...mentally and physically.

Without sex its just a friendship. Yes a deep friendship hopefully with a lot of love. But there is no respect there. Not any more.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

" ..guys are worse for cheating than women...guys can fuck anyone without emotion.

Women are usually the ones to fall in love and want more.."

Am surprised by your incorrect generalisation

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

As someone who was lies to, cheated on and had his heart broken this is the side of the scene I needed to reconcile with. I know the pain it causes and damage it does the OP and family as a whole. Both me and my partner have come across many many people of all genders cheating in the club scene. But the club is a place to be yourself, be free and not be judged. We are both people of the world and we know it's not black and white, it's often messy and not simple. Its seems to me lies are not always made with evil or selfish and people don't always make the wisest of choices. Who are we to judge the people who's shoes we don't live in? It's their life, not ours. Its for them to police their morals. So we take people as we find them.

over a year ago

"I’m one of those ‘cheaters’ and afraid to say it’s something I’ve thought about a lot. I love my wife but the sexual side is lacking and I’ve tried to talking but nothing changes. I will never leave her and this way it’s just NSA fun, sounds bad but it keeps me sane x

Dont you both deserve to move on and find the relationships you need...mentally and physically.

See I couldn’t leave her but I just crave sex

Without sex its just a friendship. Yes a deep friendship hopefully with a lot of love. But there is no respect there. Not any more."

over a year ago

" ..guys are worse for cheating than women...guys can fuck anyone without emotion.

Women are usually the ones to fall in love and want more..

Am surprised by your incorrect generalisation

Do married guys put you off then or can you handle the fact if the chemistry is right?

"

over a year ago

Another 1 bites the dust

over a year ago

I got caught cheating cause my missus wouldn’t put out more than once a week, and didn’t want to get involved in sex. The worst part was I tryed to end it several times and she said she would change and never ended cause I was scared I might because I thought I might be loosing something good, some one she knew put it on me an I couldn’t resist the excitement. Didn’t end well in the end

over a year ago

If a woman wants to cheat on her partner with me then fine.... but always at my place or a hotel.... never at their place.... too risky.

As for cheating.... everyone has their own reasons and feelings about it.

over a year ago

"I got caught cheating cause my missus wouldn’t put out more than once a week, and didn’t want to get involved in sex. The worst part was I tryed to end it several times and she said she would change and never ended cause I was scared I might because I thought I might be loosing something good, some one she knew put it on me an I couldn’t resist the excitement. Didn’t end well in the end "

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Cheaters - hummm. Generally they lose in the end. They throw away the opportunity with someone who really loves them, for a bit of 'spark' and an ego boost. My ex did this, 3 years since the break up, but he lied and cheated and ended up committing sideways, because everyone turned their backs on him.

over a year ago

I honestly cannot stand cheaters, there is no need for it. I wud never willing meet a taken guy. If ur not happy in ur relationship, then discuss it with ur partner the. deside where to go from there. I've been cheated on by every bf I've had, and it's the dishonesty that hurts, and that takes a long time to heal.

Post new Message to Thread