Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Judging...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always like the Forums and occasionally add my 2p in some of the threads. However I'm very reluctant to share my opinion due to the "Judgement Army" showing up.

Picking out every word, or phrase, slang, or view, suggestion... Or anything they wouldn't do in their World.

If the thread isn't for you, or you can't add anything positive towards the conversation, then I believe you should just stay out of it.

Somebody could be genuinely seeking advice or just sharing their opinion, and then the "Judgement Army" come in and make the thread awkward and negative back and forth... If people want bb, or into BDSM, if their gay bi "Fab" straight, or if they only like Asain and don't prefer white, if it's not something you're interested in then, just leave it out and go find a more suitable thread...

Sorry, Rant Over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Appealing to such people is as effective as appealing to single guys not to send dick pics I'm afraid.

over a year ago

My experience

I've only ever 'judged' people who are cheaters, openly discussing cheating on threads. I don't care about what they do, but feel creating a thread about it allows me to comment about their families etc.. I have been told I shouldn't be 'judging' them... but likewise people judge on everything else. Double standards.

The full site is based on judging others, there's even a button to press to judge them (fab'd).

over a year ago

"My experience

I've only ever 'judged' people who are cheaters, openly discussing cheating on threads. I don't care about what they do, but feel creating a thread about it allows me to comment about their families etc.. I have been told I shouldn't be 'judging' them... but likewise people judge on everything else. Double standards.

The full site is based on judging others, there's even a button to press to judge them (fab'd).

"

I think this is supposed to be some cryptic comment about another thread I've started, but not sure of the relevance to referencing it in this one.

I've had a couple of beers mate, so could you break that down abit please, as it went right over my head...

over a year ago

"My experience

I think this is supposed to be some cryptic comment about another thread I've started, but not sure of the relevance to referencing it in this one.

I've had a couple of beers mate, so could you break that down abit please, as it went right over my head... "

Genuinely just a coincidence.... saw your other thread afterwards.

Really can't be arsed talking about cheating.... I agree with what you have said. Enjoy the beers

over a year ago

"My experience

I've had a couple of beers mate, so could you break that down abit please, as it went right over my head...

Genuinely just a coincidence.... saw your other thread afterwards.

Really can't be arsed talking about cheating.... I agree with what you have said. Enjoy the beers "

Ok mate, I will do.

Sensitive subject I know, but hope you're all good and doing well too. Take care mate

over a year ago

If threads were always one sided what would be the point?

If they ask for opinions people give them.

I judge all the time.

over a year ago

I thought the point of the forums was for discussion and sharing opinions?

I think it would be a pretty boring place if we were only allowed to reply positively.

over a year ago

"I thought the point of the forums was for discussion and sharing opinions?

I think it would be a pretty boring place if we were only allowed to reply positively. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/19 02:16:28]

over a year ago

@SteelHeels @Rubidoux

Both fair points if I'm honest. Maybe "judging" was the wrong word to use, because I completely get what you mean. I guess we judge each other all the time even in our day to day lives.

I'm not sure of the right word to use as I'm sure someone will probably dissect that word too. Lol

I just mean the negativity you see in some the the threads. I was always told that "It's not what you say, but it's how you say it"

Less Hate, More Love

over a year ago

"@SteelHeels @Rubidoux

Both fair points if I'm honest. Maybe "judging" was the wrong word to use, because I completely get what you mean. I guess we judge each other all the time even in our day to day lives.

I'm not sure of the right word to use as I'm sure someone will probably dissect that word too. Lol

I just mean the negativity you see in some the the threads. I was always told that "It's not what you say, but it's how you say it"

Less Hate, More Love "

Ok that makes sense, sorry. I agree.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"@SteelHeels @Rubidoux

Less Hate, More Love "

It is the way its said and the accompanying unkindness. Is the answer to try and counteract it by posting positively and kindly?

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always like the Forums and occasionally add my 2p in some of the threads. However I'm very reluctant to share my opinion due to the "Judgement Army" showing up.

Picking out every word, or phrase, slang, or view, suggestion... Or anything they wouldn't do in their World.

If the thread isn't for you, or you can't add anything positive towards the conversation, then I believe you should just stay out of it.

Somebody could be genuinely seeking advice or just sharing their opinion, and then the "Judgement Army" come in and make the thread awkward and negative back and forth... If people want bb, or into BDSM, if their gay bi "Fab" straight, or if they only like Asain and don't prefer white, if it's not something you're interested in then, just leave it out and go find a more suitable thread...

Sorry, Rant Over "

But aren't you 'judging' the 'Judgement Army'?

Sylvester Stallone can play you in the film

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I understand what you're saying OP, it can be difficult at times, at others it can be useful.

Rarely do people actually ask for balanced opinions or responses on their threads. It's usually a case of "I like this, agree please." The simple fact is that many won't and give their opinions on that.

Often threads take a negative turn from the start because of the phrasing of the OP or because of a negative reaction or implied meaning and phrasing, just like your use of the word 'judgement'.

These are public forums, anyone can respond, how you choose to react then is up to you. Sometimes though, the negative comments can be just as telling as the positive ones, if you look at them objectively

over a year ago

Some post to add to the debate.

Some virtue post to boost their fab credentials.

Some toxic post because they love pissing on peoples chips.

People will post for many reasons, some of it entertaining, some of it completely

The mods do a good job of policing the outrageous stuff, but if it is overpoliced, the fun goes out of it.

Let people post what they want. Eventually they will reveal their true colours and that will help people in the filtering process.

over a year ago

It amuses me in the forums when people bandy about the word judge/judgemental... everyone makes judgements based on our experiences/lives about most things every day. It just is... let's face it, crossing the road is a judgement call!

Post new Message to Thread