Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Neighbours

Jump to newest

By *opite_x OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Sooo the weathers looking for this weekend, I was thinking of getting myself a paddling pool for the garden (keep having to stop myself from getting one of those Aldi hot tub things, I don’t think I’d ever get out of it!)

Thing is... can I get in trouble for naked paddling in my garden? There’s no kids either side of me, but I live in a terrace and I can definitely be seen in my garden...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No. Go for it.

By *crookesMan
over a year ago

stamford

"Sooo the weathers looking for this weekend, I was thinking of getting myself a paddling pool for the garden (keep having to stop myself from getting one of those Aldi hot tub things, I don’t think I’d ever get out of it!)

Thing is... can I get in trouble for naked paddling in my garden? There’s no kids either side of me, but I live in a terrace and I can definitely be seen in my garden..."

Go for it, can’t imagine anyone complaining about catching a glimpse of you skinny dipping

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being naked in public is a strange one in terms of the law.

It breaks no laws until someone complains.

So go for it but if your nieghbours complain then you will be best to cover up.

By *opite_x OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Being naked in public is a strange one in terms of the law.

It breaks no laws until someone complains.

So go for it but if your nieghbours complain then you will be best to cover up.

"

Haha I think one of my neighbours would be really into it! Not so sure about the other... nice bloke but very surly, doesn’t seem to like it when I smile at him a lot haha

over a year ago

Can you be my neighbour x

over a year ago

I wouldn’t mind if you was my neighbor, I’ll ask if I could join you

By *opite_x OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I wouldn’t mind if you was my neighbor, I’ll ask if I could join you "

Hahaha they say you shouldn’t shit where you sleep! But one of my neighbours is very attractive haha

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t mind if you was my neighbor, I’ll ask if I could join you

Hahaha they say you shouldn’t shit where you sleep! But one of my neighbours is very attractive haha"

It didn’t stop me

I’m sure he’s gonna love your paddling pool

By *opite_x OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Also, can you get a hot tub and not have it really hot all the time like for the summer?

over a year ago

Be right back, I’m just off to buy every terraced house in Birmingham.

By *opite_x OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Be right back, I’m just off to buy every terraced house in Birmingham. "

Hahahahaha

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Peak District

"Also, can you get a hot tub and not have it really hot all the time like for the summer?"

yes you can, we have one. You can set it to whatever you want (ours goes up to 40°). As long as you keep the cover on whilst you are not using it then it maintains its heat quite well and the heater will only kick in to bring it back up to temperature so the heater is not on 24/7. X

over a year ago

There are some great deals on hot tubs at the moment at B&M. Def check it out. And if you need a hand setting it up let me know

By *igBen6996Man
over a year ago

London

"Sooo the weathers looking for this weekend, I was thinking of getting myself a paddling pool for the garden (keep having to stop myself from getting one of those Aldi hot tub things, I don’t think I’d ever get out of it!)

Thing is... can I get in trouble for naked paddling in my garden? There’s no kids either side of me, but I live in a terrace and I can definitely be seen in my garden..."

The only trouble you will get in, will be your noisy neighbors jerking off at the veiw lol and (if there are any?) jealous gfs of those wanking at the view! lol

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hell just start in your bikini. The neighbours will be stroking themselves stupid just looking at you like that. Slowly slip your top off, the sound of men cumming will be audible across Birmingham. Slip off those bikini bottoms and a feral growl will erupt and chaos ensues with semi naked aroused men beating down your fence panels to get at you!!

over a year ago

Get the hot tub we are in ours every chance.Always ends up having fun

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

As far as I'm awear there is no crime in nudity and nudity in its self is not indecent. So as long as your in your back garden and not trying to actively push your nudity in your neighbours face or be been seen by them or actively trying to been seen doing an act that could be seen as indecent your within the law. At the end of the day your garden is your own little kingdom and nudity is not indecent in this context so enjoy. If the neighbours do accidently see it and are abashed by your naked form in your garden that is their problem and they need to grow up.

By *hestercpl4funCouple
over a year ago

chester

Let’s start a go fund page and we will all buy the houses either side of you, get that hot tub and you can skinny dip all you like , the rest of us will pop round for a peep at you , not complaints everyone’s happy

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Peak District

"Let’s start a go fund page and we will all buy the houses either side of you, get that hot tub and you can skinny dip all you like , the rest of us will pop round for a peep at you , not complaints everyone’s happy "

Great idea x

Post new Message to Thread