Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photo analysis

Jump to newest

By *ikingpair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Interested to know if any of you like to check to see which of the photos you upload to Fab receive the most interest ...

From my very limited time on here, I have been surprised how some of my really tame photos have received loads of Fabs, fully clothed but with a hint of tease ... whereas the ones that show way more seem to get a lot less ... but then some of the really explicit ones are popular too.

I know I am being a bit geeky by taking such an interest in this, but I'm putting it out there to see if there are others who are similar ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally, if it’s hidden it’s sexy. Hubby prefers me in a basque or corset instead of bra and pants ...swimsuits are sexier than bikinis ...that’s our thoughts anyway, could well be that people fanning don’t want to seem like pervs so like the tamer stuff

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Less is more

love the tease pic's far more horny n sexy

over a year ago

Clothed but hint of boob seems popular, anything with nipples, anything with smiles.

over a year ago

The naughtist pic you can put on fab is a face pic that gets the most interest

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Generally, less is more. The imagination is the greatest sex organ.

over a year ago

People fab what they like and this can vary quite a lot.

over a year ago

Holly’s smiling face picture is our most fabbed at the moment but our new profile picture is doing well and may overtake it soon.

LJ

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I like certain things

A beautiful smile , sexy lingerie

A nice bush .

Hanging boobs

Some pics have that wow look to them

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We prefer to leave some for the imagination personally

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Generally I fab unusual pics or something not run of the mill. Seen so many dick and pussy pics, they all seem the same. My best fabbed pic is weird and involves a chain!!!!!

over a year ago

For us in the general population of fab, there is no science to why some pics get more fabs than others it can depend on loads of factors, the timing of added them, how many at once etc etc.

It’s never bothered us how many fabs we get and not sure why it bothers anyone else

There are “Professional” fab collectors who crave the hotlist and use various techniques to achieve there goals, from accepting every friend request to changing location, pls many more techniques we imagine.

over a year ago

"For us in the general population of fab, there is no science to why some pics get more fabs than others it can depend on loads of factors, the timing of added them, how many at once etc etc.

It’s never bothered us how many fabs we get and not sure why it bothers anyone else

There are “Professional” fab collectors who crave the hotlist and use various techniques to achieve there goals, from accepting every friend request to changing location, pls many more techniques we imagine.

"

Bit harsh. I think the OP was just expressing an interest in the type of photos that seem popular, not obsessively counting fabs.

over a year ago

"For us in the general population of fab, there is no science to why some pics get more fabs than others it can depend on loads of factors, the timing of added them, how many at once etc etc.

Bit harsh. I think the OP was just expressing an interest in the type of photos that seem popular, not obsessively counting fabs. "

Not sure what was harsh, never intimated the OP was obsessed, if you re read the 1st paragraph you’ll see we expressed the opinion that there doesn’t seem to be a science to it.....

over a year ago

"Interested to know if any of you like to check to see which of the photos you upload to Fab receive the most interest ...

From my very limited time on here, I have been surprised how some of my really tame photos have received loads of Fabs, fully clothed but with a hint of tease ... whereas the ones that show way more seem to get a lot less ... but then some of the really explicit ones are popular too.

I know I am being a bit geeky by taking such an interest in this, but I'm putting it out there to see if there are others who are similar ..."

My cock generally

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 18:16:35]

over a year ago

Cambridge

"The naughtist pic you can put on fab is a face pic that gets the most interest "

Yes, I agree with that, but it feels too risky to L and me to do that ... btw, I look like a 55 year old version of you !! T

over a year ago

The one of me in my dress got the highest REALLY fast...

Lady in the streets...

over a year ago

Cambridge

Thank you for all the responses, I'm just fascinated to see what turns people on. I'm not particularly bothered whether folks like the pictures we post (although it's nice when they do!), just interested to get a sense of what does it for most people.

I would love to feel able to post face pics, because I completely agree that a sexy smile, or 'come and get me, boys' eyes is way more erotic than a cock or pussy close up.

And also the idea that hinting at hidden treasures, so panties that show a bit of hair poking out of the side, or hard nipples showing under a silk top are more exciting than bare flesh.

But some of our most fabbed pics are also pretty explicit, wet pussy being held open, that sort of thing ... for me the excitement of that is the sense that the woman loves to flaunt her most intimate parts to complete strangers ...

So maybe the ultimate pic shows a beautiful face, with a sexy smile, the lady is dressed to thrill, but she is also being indiscreet so that we are treated to a glimpse of breasts, pussy ...

But the sheer variety of the photos on here, and what turns people on judging by the fabs they receive says that we're all very different, too.

I do take the point that if you are a Fab collector then accept all friend requests, post at times when people tend to be on here etc etc but by and large, I expect that the number of Fabs is a fair indicator of what folks enjoy the most.

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

If you look at the most fabbed pics they are usually the same people

I think they have fab groupies

A lot of posters ask for fabs too which is a bit cheeky

over a year ago

asking for pics to be fab'd is super cringe worthy

over a year ago

The saying that eyes are the mirror of the soul is extremely true. In our eyes reflect our emotions, joy, anxiety and so much more. In photos that don't show someones eyes, the body language and pose reveal so much more than what flesh is on show.

A natural pose, lost in the moment, something a bit cheeky, an interesting backdrop. It all adds to the shot. Capturing a moment in time!

"You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” ? Ansel Adams

over a year ago

Your friends only photo dated 21st April is simply stunning.

Simple yet erotic. Not that much on show yet intoxicating all the same.

Natural, unforced, yet exhilarating

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Your friends only photo dated 21st April is simply stunning.

Simple yet erotic. Not that much on show yet intoxicating all the same.

Natural, unforced, yet exhilarating "

Now you mention it

I want to see it

Post new Message to Thread