Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Immoral (Age Difference)

Jump to newest

By *tamina Gent OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

What difference in age would you call immoral.. 10 yrs 20 rs 30 yrs 40 yrs?... your feed back appreciated...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it works for them and both parties are happy and in the relationship consensually then o wouldn't call any age gap immoral

over a year ago

Oldest gap I have had was 10 years!! Loved every minute of it and no one batted an eyelid, neither they should. If people are happy then let them live.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What difference in age would you call immoral.. 10 yrs 20 rs 30 yrs 40 yrs?... your feed back appreciated..."

The youngest person I’ve had sex with when I was 40 was 19. I prefer ladies about my age, I think.

over a year ago

Nothing's immoral about ages gaps if it works for the people involved, and it's legal.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Nothing's immoral about ages gaps if it works for the people involved, and it's legal.

"

This..

By *heklangsCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"What difference in age would you call immoral.. 10 yrs 20 rs 30 yrs 40 yrs?... your feed back appreciated..."

We have a 20 year age gap and we both love it..it works for us

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't call any age difference immoral as long as the younger person is of legal age.

By *eter56Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't call any age difference immoral as long as the younger person is of legal age. "

Agree

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

As long as everyone is over age and not a vulnerable person then there’s nothing immoral about it

By *otwife for useCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"What difference in age would you call immoral.. 10 yrs 20 rs 30 yrs 40 yrs?... your feed back appreciated...

We have a 20 year age gap and we both love it..it works for us "

By *mstillere2Man
over a year ago

middleport

If all are legal and consenting adults then no age gap is immoral. When i was 22 i was sleeping with a woman 35 years older and I had an amazing time and this is only one example ive had a few larger age gaps with partners all had lots of fun and none were immoral.

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

My husband is 15 years older than me. Never bothered us. When we met I was 25 and he was 40. That was 14 years ago.

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If consenting adults of sound mind what’s the issue?

I like men about 10 years older.. prob wouldn’t go above that, 5 years younger is prob my limit but not for reasons other than preference x

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

My last solid relationship had an age difference of 12 years. She was 24 and I was 36...

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Had a 2 year affair with a women 25 years younger before we met, used to get some critical looks but also some approving ones when we were out and about. There's nothing "immoral" about different aged partners as long as both are over the age of consent. Unusual maybe but not immoral.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

What's the difference between immoral and immortal I'm sure I must be at least one of them. I'm trying my best to be.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't call any age difference immoral as long as the younger person is of legal age. "

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

"Nothing's immoral about ages gaps if it works for the people involved, and it's legal.

"

Absolutely

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

Nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap just as long as them involved are happy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/19 12:15:00]

over a year ago

We have 30 years gap between us. Nothing is morally wrong as long as it’s legal.

Mrs

over a year ago

As long as it’s legal: I care not.

over a year ago

Sexually? Anyone the same age or younger than my offspring is a hard limit. Soft limit is half my age plus 7

BDSM? Over 18, with existing kink experience

over a year ago

Mine was 28 years, had others of 15 and 14 years too. My wife is 5 years though lol

over a year ago

I have always preferred an older woman then myself , my largest gap to date has been 20 years older, and I am still preferring older then me even now I am getting on .......however I may start looking at younger , I just like the difference in age !

over a year ago

Ive been with a woman 25 years older there was nothing immoral about it both wanted it and she had a body of a 30 year old it's only weird when you make it weird

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I remember when I was 22 I went out with a lady who was 44. The sex was ace and I couldn't believe I was having sex with a woman twice my age.

Now I'm mid fifties I've had sex with people in their early thirties. I don't think age matters and certainly nothing immoral about it providing its legal and consensual.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think the age of the youngest party makes a difference. Concider a 30 year age gap. There is a massive difference often between an 18yo and a 48yo in terms of self awareness and life experiance. Not so much a 38yo and 68yo yet still the same gap in terms of years.

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"I think the age of the youngest party makes a difference. Concider a 30 year age gap. There is a massive difference often between an 18yo and a 48yo in terms of self awareness and life experiance. Not so much a 38yo and 68yo yet still the same gap in terms of years."

True but if it’s just sex and not a relationship it might work out, Young seem much more sexually advanced than years ago

If it’s a relationship as long as you love eachother you are lucky ... but life goals will possibly be very different so likely will cause problems

over a year ago

I personally wouldn't want to play with a woman young enough to be my daughter,but as already said if the younger person is a concenting adult.

By *ndescentCouple
over a year ago

tewkesbury

Not sure that 'immoral' was the right choice of word!

We have a 22yr age gap, have been together for 8 years and can honestly say that other than when we talk about old TV programmes it has never caused an issue!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I don't see what morality has to do with age difference.. obviously not before the legal age of consent

over a year ago

I don't think so age is an issue when you are in love as long as it's not minor.

It's always not about sex, it's about how two people feel for each other.

We respect that

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

couldn't care less. if 2 adults want to have sex good luck to them i say.

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

If it’s legal, I don’t see any problem with an age gap.

I’ve had a girl 18 years younger - it was she who seduced me - and there was nothing immoral about the gap. I don’t think she actually realised how old I was though, so maybe that’s another question.

over a year ago

If she's legal it's not immoral and don't think anyone on here is under age so not sure sure what you're trying to say.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"What difference in age would you call immoral.. 10 yrs 20 rs 30 yrs 40 yrs?... your feed back appreciated...

If she's legal it's not immoral and don't think anyone on here is under age so not sure sure what you're trying to say."

I'm not convinced of the morality per se. Everyone is different and every dynamic is different but I think there are times when a lack of maturity or inexperience can lead to susceptibility to coercion by an older party for their own gain. Sometimes at the emotional/mental loss of the younger party. Although I would never want to take away the agency of young people we see as no longer legally protected due to reaching a prescribed age I have deffinatly seen in my years many times when older people have taken advantage of younger peoples lack of maturity or life experiance for their own gratification. To a certain extent often thoes who are a lot older than teenagers and some in their early 20s are in a certain position of power over them. This to a certain extent is an attractive feature (I suspect more for young women) and this power is often capitalised on by the older person for their gratification, not always for the good of the younger person.

over a year ago

Depends on the age of the younger person I have had a 20 year age gap and was happy with that it's just a number but the younger they are and I don't mean illegal before anyone starts the rants the more taboo it seems

Post new Message to Thread