FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do you mention Swinging on a vanilla date?

Jump to newest

By *adame 2Swords OP   Woman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I've stopped, because as soon as I do, they either write me off as a potential gf, or from then on any communication is about sex, swinging, and 'when are you going to take me?'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Probably not until the third or fourth date.

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

Always. And yes it's then lead to amazing sex and introduction of a new lady or two to the scene.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've stopped, because as soon as I do, they either write me off as a potential gf, or from then on any communication is about sex, swinging, and 'when are you going to take me?'"

I've stopped as exactly this was happening ...

over a year ago

I mention it quickly too. It was actually someone from tinder that took me to my first club.

over a year ago

Some of us have to be that lucky first haha

By *adame 2Swords OP   Woman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

But being a vanilla date, where I'm looking for a long term bf as opposed to a fuck buddy, because that's then all they want. Why put effort into a proper relationship, when they think they can just get easy and plentiful sex

over a year ago

I don't mention anything about my sex life, present or past, except that I have men friends I meet for sex.

It didn't scare him off.

over a year ago

I dont go on vanilla dates

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've stopped, because as soon as I do, they either write me off as a potential gf, or from then on any communication is about sex, swinging, and 'when are you going to take me?'"

I always do has lead to some great first dates.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm looking for dating on here, no awkward conversations that way.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

This is what I find hard with my toe dipped in dating.. I wouldn't class myself as a proper swinger but I'm very open sexually and I love the fact on here you can be honest about that but on the "dating sites" I'm wary to say too soon "I love being tied up and spanked" etc etc because guys just seem to take that to mean your an easy lay... But for me I need the sexual chemistry and spark and wouldn't want anyone who was Completely vanilla... So I understand what your saying... I don't know the answer, I'm just hoping when I find him it will just be right!!???? X

over a year ago

I tend not to.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I'm looking for dating on here, no awkward conversations that way. "

That would be my ideal but sadly it's never worked out for me on here..

over a year ago

I think its hard to go from this to vanilla. My long term club buddy dabbled in vanilla dating recently and always liked to be upfront from the start so mentioned it. One guy said she was used goods, nice term, not, the other was a little surprised but then wouldn't stop asking about it and would she take him to a club when it's what she'd wants to get away from!

over a year ago

I also think a man telling a vanilla woman he was/is a swinger might get a very different reaction to a lady swinger telling a vanilla man the same.

over a year ago

I’d kill for some form of vanilla quite honestly

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don’t need to date but if I ever did it would be a lady from on here. I’d want her to be having sex with other people.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Have you seen the film "Chasing Amy"

The guy falls in love with a woman with a lot of experience, but messed up as he wants to try all the things that she has done but no longer wants.

over a year ago

"I've stopped, because as soon as I do, they either write me off as a potential gf, or from then on any communication is about sex, swinging, and 'when are you going to take me?'

Have you seen the film "Chasing Amy"

The guy falls in love with a woman with a lot of experience, but messed up as he wants to try all the things that she has done but no longer wants.

"

yeah its a film that i love

over a year ago

Not quite, but went on a couple dates through a dating site and got on ok, but no romantic spark, we then agreed to meet as friends for a drink, anyway as had few drinks and no date pressure, turned out we'd both been on swingers sites and had fun through them, so had a great laugh swapping stories

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I wouldn't put it on a dating site as most people there are looking for an actual partner, not someone to share with others

over a year ago

"I wouldn't put it on a dating site as most people there are looking for an actual partner, not someone to share with others"

i am the same

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It would be nice to think you could be honest about it however I suspect people have preconceived ideas and will judge you for it. You may limit your chances of a relationship but increase your chances for a sex date.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't put it on a dating site as most people there are looking for an actual partner, not someone to share with others"

Most are looking for just sex in my experience. Plus many are in relationships already. Not too dissimilar to here.

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I did once, after 2 excellent dates I decided to be a little open about it and say it was something I am interested in. Back fired massively he said well its my birthday soon and as a treat you can arrange a Mff for me. Then got annoyed when I said no that's not how it works.

That ended that potential very quickly.

over a year ago

It tends to go down like a lead balloon, I must secretly be attracted to puritans.

One girl found a photo, by accident,of me receiving oral sex from a woman, when she worked out it must have been taken by a third person, she was horrified, thought "blimey, that's the least naughty photo"

over a year ago

Thing is, if someone judges me from a dating site then they won’t be for me anyway. I want to explore a swinging relationship and not wanting a conventional one. I just have to be open and see what happens.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

It's a difficult one. In the vanilla world it may be worth getting to know each other and getting a better feeling for their attitudes towards sex and an openness to swinging. But yet this is not ideal if swinging is a deal breaker in a relationship because you don't want to invest in something that in the long run will not work for you. That's why I advocate people looking for dating within the scene.

over a year ago

"It's a difficult one. In the vanilla world it may be worth getting to know each other and getting a better feeling for their attitudes towards sex and an openness to swinging. But yet this is not ideal if swinging is a deal breaker in a relationship because you don't want to invest in something that in the long run will not work for you. That's why I advocate people looking for dating within the scene. "

Great advice and why I’ve spent more time on sites like these ;but still got my toes in dating sites). Going to socials, going on dates, clubs. You just never know, it can happen anywhere if you have an open mInd.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"It's a difficult one. In the vanilla world it may be worth getting to know each other and getting a better feeling for their attitudes towards sex and an openness to swinging. But yet this is not ideal if swinging is a deal breaker in a relationship because you don't want to invest in something that in the long run will not work for you. That's why I advocate people looking for dating within the scene.

Great advice and why I’ve spent more time on sites like these ;but still got my toes in dating sites). Going to socials, going on dates, clubs. You just never know, it can happen anywhere if you have an open mInd. "

Nothing wrong with a multi prong approach.

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

If anyone was wanting or planning to continue being a swinger I’d think it was the right thing to tell people in early stages, possibly even before you met them, but if you wasn’t planning on doing it again then no, we all have loads of experiences in life that we might not again need to do, to me every relationship is different and a past wild life doesn’t necessarily mean a wild future,

Akso regarding telling people you are a swinger, yes they will obviously be wanting to know all the details and this might be all they initially see but you need to state your wishes early on regarding that and someone would like to experience a relationship like that will happily agree to keep the chat less sexual

By *angbang guyMan
over a year ago

chester sometimes derby

I would say mention it to a guy but there is that risk they will see it just a sexual thing I personally would love to have a full on relationship someone who is happy with swinging swinging parties not the be all and end all

Post new Message to Thread