Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is somebody taking the piss?

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

****So, before I say anything, this has nothing to do with anybody from this site whatsoever****

I was chatting to somebody online (supposedly the lady of the couple) and the conversation eventually came to sex. And she tells me that her partner apparently has no problem with her having a whole gangbang with women, but he will not allow her to play with another man....is somebody trying to take the piss? Do men actually tell their female partners what NOT to do during swinging? I thought women were the ones who called the shots? Or does it actually happen covertly? Genuinely intrigued here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lady should respect her mans wishes my opinion anyway

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

So do some don't

over a year ago

Yes, men and women have issues with their partners having sex with other people.

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Some ppl have rules

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Everyone is different in what they want and how they do things. Their rules are their rules.

over a year ago

Of course, we both have boundaries agreed upon

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

There are no set rules for swinging this depends on the couple and the boundaries they have *hopefully* discussed.

Mrs

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

If she's happy with that then it works for them

over a year ago

"****So, before I say anything, this has nothing to do with anybody from this site whatsoever****

I was chatting to somebody online (supposedly the lady of the couple) and the conversation eventually came to sex. And she tells me that her partner apparently has no problem with her having a whole gangbang with women, but he will not allow her to play with another man....is somebody trying to take the piss? Do men actually tell their female partners what NOT to do during swinging? I thought women were the ones who called the shots? Or does it actually happen covertly? Genuinely intrigued here."

My ex was the same. He said I could have sex with other women but never another man.

Best moment of my life was when I got rid of him

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"****So, before I say anything, this has nothing to do with anybody from this site whatsoever****

I was chatting to somebody online (supposedly the lady of the couple) and the conversation eventually came to sex. And she tells me that her partner apparently has no problem with her having a whole gangbang with women, but he will not allow her to play with another man....is somebody trying to take the piss? Do men actually tell their female partners what NOT to do during swinging? I thought women were the ones who called the shots? Or does it actually happen covertly? Genuinely intrigued here."

Why is that taking the piss?

That’s people having reasoned rules - which incidentally they do not have to explain to anyone.

I don’t think you really “get” the concept of swinging as opposed to merely casual sex - not a criticism, merely an observation

over a year ago

It's called compromising and thinking of each other when executed with good intent.

Not doing anything that makes the other feel uncomfortable would put your relationship in jeopardy

Some people really don't understand that just because people swing doesn't mean they're up for anything. People have boundaries and they're down to the individuals involved to sort out between them, not for others to judge or tell them "they aren't proper swingers"

P

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

In the words of the great poet Racey.

Some girls will, some girls won't

Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't

Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why

Some say they will and some girls lie

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I was chatting to somebody online (supposedly the lady of the couple) and the conversation eventually came to sex. And she tells me that her partner apparently has no problem with her having a whole gangbang with women, but he will not allow her to play with another man....is somebody trying to take the piss? Do men actually tell their female partners what NOT to do during swinging? I thought women were the ones who called the shots? Or does it actually happen covertly? Genuinely intrigued here.

That’s people having reasoned rules - which incidentally they do not have to explain to anyone.

I don’t think you really “get” the concept of swinging as opposed to merely casual sex - not a criticism, merely an observation "

I understand swinging perfectly. It felt like taking the piss because she was coming across as “I do what my husband wants, not what I want”.

This is what I genuinely felt she meant.

over a year ago

I don’t think you really “get” the concept of swinging as opposed to merely casual sex - not a criticism, merely an observation

I understand swinging perfectly. It felt like taking the piss because she was coming across as “I do what my husband wants, not what I want”.

This is what I genuinely felt she meant."

She doesn't want to upset or make him uncomfortable. She may not want him fucking ladies up the poop chute even though he loves it, and he doesn't fuck them up the poop chute coz she doesn't want him to, and he respects that. Who knows.

P

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

My ex was the same. He said I could have sex with other women but never another man.

Best moment of my life was when I got rid of him "

I understand perfectly that some couples look for women and they state so on their profile; that’s fine....But I genuinely thought she came across as trying to please her husband by forsaking what she wanted....that’s all x

over a year ago

"Everyone is different in what they want and how they do things. Their rules are their rules. "

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

" I thought women were the ones who called the shots?

"

What does this even mean?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Best moment of my life was when I got rid of him

I understand perfectly that some couples look for women and they state so on their profile; that’s fine....But I genuinely thought she came across as trying to please her husband by forsaking what she wanted....that’s all x"

I’d love to watch football, drink beer and scratch my balls all day - but I don’t cos I think of my partner - that’s the dynamics of a relationship mate

over a year ago

"It's called compromising and thinking of each other when executed with good intent.

Not doing anything that makes the other feel uncomfortable would put your relationship in jeopardy

Some people really don't understand that just because people swing doesn't mean they're up for anything. People have boundaries and they're down to the individuals involved to sort out between them, not for others to judge or tell them "they aren't proper swingers"

P"

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

What does this even mean? "

I don’t know exactly as I am in a MM couple but, I am taking to mean that since a woman is involved and she is getting penetrated (probably), if she is in a situation that she doesn’t like, then it’s a ‘No’. Otherwise it’s coercion....

over a year ago

I don’t know exactly as I am in a MM couple but, I am taking to mean that since a woman is involved and she is getting penetrated (probably), if she is in a situation that she doesn’t like, then it’s a ‘No’. Otherwise it’s coercion...."

Do you let your partner call all the shots or do you do what's ultimately best for the both of you as a couple, as a unit, but worth each individuals needs taken into consideration? Do you do something because he says so, or vice versa?

It's got fuck all to do with gender and everything to do with being a decent human

P

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I don’t know exactly as I am in a MM couple but, I am taking to mean that since a woman is involved and she is getting penetrated (probably), if she is in a situation that she doesn’t like, then it’s a ‘No’. Otherwise it’s coercion....

Do you let your partner call all the shots or do you do what's ultimately best for the both of you as a couple, as a unit, but worth each individuals needs taken into consideration? Do you do something because he says so, or vice versa?

It's got fuck all to do with gender and everything to do with being a decent human

P"

My partner and I actually have rules for the comfort of both of us, not just what he wants or what I want.

over a year ago

P

My partner and I actually have rules for the comfort of both of us, not just what he wants or what I want."

And do you break those rules? No. And neither did she.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

I don’t know exactly as I am in a MM couple but, I am taking to mean that since a woman is involved and she is getting penetrated (probably), if she is in a situation that she doesn’t like, then it’s a ‘No’. Otherwise it’s coercion...."

A bit sweeping tbh. Been on the scene a bit now and the impression is that the couples are in it together for their joint interest, equally. The one sided partner is a rareity from what we've seen unless it's a cuck or hotwife scenario which again is a joint decision. They'll be exceptions to this but in the minority, as far as we've seen.

over a year ago

I’m friends with a couple and they only play with women. It’s because she’s bi and he enjoys that side too. Neither want to include men into their sex life. That’s their thing. Some only want to meet men. It’s whatever works for them.

over a year ago

It’s a mutual agreement. My husband doesn’t decide more than me, I don’t decide more than him.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

P

My partner and I actually have rules for the comfort of both of us, not just what he wants or what I want.

And do you break those rules? No. And neither did she. "

Actually, if the man expects the woman to be the one to perform sexually, it’s got fuck-everything to do with gender and coercion and he is breaking unspoken rules of decency if he is allowed to fuck other women but she is not allowed to even touch the man of the other couple or couples but hey ho, that’s just me I guess

over a year ago

P

Actually, if the man expects the woman to be the one to perform sexually, it’s got fuck-everything to do with gender and coercion and he is breaking unspoken rules of decency if he is allowed to fuck other women but she is not allowed to even touch the man of the other couple or couples but hey ho, that’s just me I guess"

Yep, just you. My husband doesn’t play at all because he has no desire to do so. But I’m not breaking any ‘unspoken rules of decency’ by fucking anyone else.

If that’s what the couple has agreed, it’s none of your business. Unless you are one half of said couple.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Assuming of course that she would like to have sex with other men

over a year ago

P

Actually, if the man expects the woman to be the one to perform sexually, it’s got fuck-everything to do with gender and coercion and he is breaking unspoken rules of decency if he is allowed to fuck other women but she is not allowed to even touch the man of the other couple or couples but hey ho, that’s just me I guess"

Yep, just you.

over a year ago

This is what I genuinely felt she meant."

I've come across quite a few couples who said the woman could have me, but the man couldn't.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Assuming of course that she would like to have sex with other men"

You make your point well but allow non of the variables for which there are many, don't be so blinkered.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

[Removed by poster at 17/04/19 21:22:58]

over a year ago

As part of a couple, if one of us is uncomfortable we don't do it. I don't understand why this is alien. It's nothing to do with one person banning the other from doing something. It's working as a partnership for mutual pleasure.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Assuming of course that she would like to have sex with other men

You make your point well but allow non of the variables for which there are many, don't be so blinkered."

I am not blinkered at all. I understand perfectly what some of you say about mutually agreed rules. But that is different from one person imposing rules on the other person without reciprocation. Assuming the woman actually would actually like to have sex with the man of the other couple, which by the way I haven’t asked her yet, then I am right.

over a year ago

Couples who swing have rules agreed by negotiation and compromise. On the outside looking in sometimes those rules make perfect sense, other times they seem batshit crazy but as long as it works for them then it's not really anyone else's concern is it?

I would never do anything that my partner didn't agree with. And I certainly wouldn't want her to agree for me to do something she didn't want me doing just to observe some nonsensical code of decency

over a year ago

You make your point well but allow non of the variables for which there are many, don't be so blinkered.

I am not blinkered at all. I understand perfectly what some of you say about mutually agreed rules. But that is different from one person imposing rules on the other person without reciprocation. Assuming the woman actually would actually like to have sex with the man of the other couple, which by the way I haven’t asked her yet, then I am right."

But if her and her husband have agreed that she won’t be doing that as he isn’t comfortable then that’s fine too

If my husband told me he wasn’t comfortable with me having a threesome, I wouldn’t have one. But it wouldn’t stop me wanting one.

over a year ago

I am not blinkered at all. I understand perfectly what some of you say about mutually agreed rules. But that is different from one person imposing rules on the other person without reciprocation. Assuming the woman actually would actually like to have sex with the man of the other couple, which by the way I haven’t asked her yet, then I am right."

But if the other partner is uncomfortable then that will be why it’s not happening. It’s not always a case of one can do something so means the other can too.

over a year ago

I am not blinkered at all. I understand perfectly what some of you say about mutually agreed rules. But that is different from one person imposing rules on the other person without reciprocation. Assuming the woman actually would actually like to have sex with the man of the other couple, which by the way I haven’t asked her yet, then I am right.

But if her and her husband have agreed that she won’t be doing that as he isn’t comfortable then that’s fine too

If my husband told me he wasn’t comfortable with me having a threesome, I wouldn’t have one. But it wouldn’t stop me wanting one. "

That’s perfectly put.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Well...I had another look at the chat we had and she says allegedly her man gets extremely jealous when other men even look at her or touch her....so I am assuming extreme jealousy, according to some of you who have pointedly disagreed with me, is also perfectly normal when a couple agrees to embark on recreational sex with other people.....................

over a year ago

"Well...I had another look at the chat we had and she says allegedly her man gets extremely jealous when other men even look at her or touch her....so I am assuming extreme jealousy, according to some of you who have pointedly disagreed with me, is also perfectly normal when a couple agrees to embark on recreational sex with other people....................."

Oooh I love it when the OP brings in another variable that they "forgot" to mention before

over a year ago

Anyway I thought this was a general question, not to pull apart another party's relationship?

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Well...I had another look at the chat we had and she says allegedly her man gets extremely jealous when other men even look at her or touch her....so I am assuming extreme jealousy, according to some of you who have pointedly disagreed with me, is also perfectly normal when a couple agrees to embark on recreational sex with other people.....................

Oooh I love it when the OP brings in another variable that they "forgot" to mention before "

I love it too! And she did mention that.

over a year ago

"Well...I had another look at the chat we had and she says allegedly her man gets extremely jealous when other men even look at her or touch her....so I am assuming extreme jealousy, according to some of you who have pointedly disagreed with me, is also perfectly normal when a couple agrees to embark on recreational sex with other people.....................

Oooh I love it when the OP brings in another variable that they "forgot" to mention before

I love it too! And she did mention that. "

Are they actually swingers or is it just his fantasy to see her with other women? I know loads of guys that like that but would never like to see them with a man.

over a year ago

I love it too! And she did mention that. "

But it's irrelevant. You asked if that was really what happens in relationships. People have told you how it works for them. Surely your example is Just that? One couple's take. Not the same as others?

over a year ago

Oooh I love it when the OP brings in another variable that they "forgot" to mention before "

Always convenient when the forgotten variable also reinforces the OP's agenda which pretty much no one else agrees with.

I'll be honest OP it begs the question why if she has such an insanely jealous partner why is she discussing her second life with you

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I love it too! And she did mention that.

Are they actually swingers or is it just his fantasy to see her with other women? I know loads of guys that like that but would never like to see them with a man. "

I have no idea what they are tbh and needless to say, they have no verifications. And also...the cherry on the cake is that she did offer to meet with me in London for “coffee”. So, what about the husband’s jealousy? Hence, my suspicious attitude...

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Always convenient when the forgotten variable also reinforces the OP's agenda which pretty much no one else agrees with.

I'll be honest OP it begs the question why if she has such an insanely jealous partner why is she discussing her second life with you"

Always convenient when people pretend to miss the OP’s point of view as well

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Relationshops are very complicated, then add d/s into the mix.

I'm a greedy girl, and will take on all before me. But if my fella says only " bjs" tonight, the snap, I comply.

I sulk but comply

over a year ago

I'll be honest OP it begs the question why if she has such an insanely jealous partner why is she discussing her second life with you

Always convenient when people pretend to miss the OP’s point of view as well "

Sorry I genuinely don't see the point you ate trying to make here? No one is pretending to miss your point of view. You gave a scenario. You questioned the normality of it and said you were genuinely intrigued. And people have given you their opinion and their experiences. How is anyone pretending to miss your point of view?

over a year ago

To be fair OP most people have answered the OP. No. One half doesn't dictate the rules to the other. They normally decide mutually. Unless one half is in it against their will. We are unable to comment on your example situation as we don't know them. Not sure what else we can say!

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Always convenient when people pretend to miss the OP’s point of view as well

Sorry I genuinely don't see the point you ate trying to make here? No one is pretending to miss your point of view. You gave a scenario. You questioned the normality of it and said you were genuinely intrigued. And people have given you their opinion and their experiences. How is anyone pretending to miss your point of view?"

Always convenient when the forgotten variable also reinforces the OP's agenda which pretty much no one else agrees with.”

Did you expect me to copy-paste the whole effing conversation history I had with that woman just to prove that I don’t have an “agenda”?

over a year ago

I’m sorry but I’m completely lost now. I don’t even understand the point to this anymore. It takes a lot to lose me but I’m now baffled.

over a year ago

Yes it happens that the men stipulate what happens when swinging

over a year ago

That means, a woman can have sex with another female with toys but can't have a man's dick but doesn't say anything about the man.

No wonder, there are thousands of cpls here who are just after another single woman lol

Post new Message to Thread