Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Penis sizes - ladies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies what size gets you going? Whats too big, too small? Is Girth a bigger turn on than length? Any preferences or is 'size matters' all a myth as long as you can use it well?

Btw I am 7" and 6" girth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lectricSensationMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ladies what size gets you going? Whats too big, too small? Is Girth a bigger turn on than length? Any preferences or is 'size matters' all a myth as long as you can use it well?

Btw I am 7" and 6" girth"

same size as me an I get no complaints

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im 9inchs and definetly not had any complaints lol

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's not penis size that matters, but the chap it is attached too.

Though really huge or tiny, would mean they would have to be good at other elements of sex.

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

"Ladies what size gets you going? Whats too big, too small? Is Girth a bigger turn on than length? Any preferences or is 'size matters' all a myth as long as you can use it well?

Btw I am 7" and 6" girth"

With me its not the size of the wand that matters its the magic thats in it and the wizard using it lol xT

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

Penis size is very much exaggerated as I have been with bigger before and the ones I have chosen just pound away and think this is great and its not its just painful. I prefer somebody who will put effort it and actually make me want to cum preferably but on that note anything over 8" I'm not interested in

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread