Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girl on girl help!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my partner loves me being with another girl and I do too.. I love kissing touching using sexy toys but I’m not massively into eating the pussy.. I don’t mind girls taking care of my needs down there but seems selfish .. would it bother people if I didn’t munch! Lol just don’t want people to expect something that wasn’t going to happen! If I’m honest I love just watching my partner with another lady but he wants me to get more involved .

Thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe I need some one on one girl help when partner not here to learn the ropes lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't like it, you don't like it.

Do what we do and get two cocks to play with instead

over a year ago

Depends if it’s a confidence thing or if you just don’t enjoy it. If you don’t enjoy it, be honest before a meet/play. If it’s confidence then again, just be honest and then there’s no pressure to “perform”

By *iBBW and hubbyCouple
over a year ago

oxford

It’s not for everyone. You just should be honest about it before a meet - we all have our limits.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Sounds like your husband is more into it than you are. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't expect just to receive.

over a year ago

"Sounds like your husband is more into it than you are. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't expect just to receive. "

Like most couples on here, the female is only “bi-curious” because their fella likes it

over a year ago

"Sounds like your husband is more into it than you are. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't expect just to receive. "

If you're only pretending to be bi to turn him on just be honest so the women you meet understand this.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sounds like your husband is more into it than you are. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't expect just to receive.

If you're only pretending to be bi to turn him on just be honest so the women you meet understand this."

Exactly this. It's not fair on you or the other woman.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi OP

Be true to yourself

You sound as if you don't really want to be with another woman,more doing it to please your man.

I'd remove the bisexual from your profile,as you will be coming up in searches.

Chat to your partner and tell him what you really want ,after all fab is for both of you and it's not fair on other women you may meet ,if you are not into it.

Miss

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

I will happily go down on another woman who won't reciprocate, because I love giving oral and there's always at least one man around who will go down on me.

over a year ago

Nothing worse than a pillow princess who doesn’t reciprocate and go down on me, when I’ve been down on them when it happens we won’t meet her or them again x

over a year ago

Some won't mind a pillow princess. Others will not meet with one. As long as you are honest pre-meet that it's not your thing and they still want to meet, i wouldn't worry. If you don't like the idea of giving oral to a woman, that is completely your prerogative

By *oobsaliciousWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"So my partner loves me being with another girl and I do too.. I love kissing touching using sexy toys but I’m not massively into eating the pussy.. I don’t mind girls taking care of my needs down there but seems selfish .. would it bother people if I didn’t munch! Lol just don’t want people to expect something that wasn’t going to happen! If I’m honest I love just watching my partner with another lady but he wants me to get more involved .

Thoughts ? "

So a 69 with you is a no go ??

By *iss BunWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

I think so long as your potential playmates are aware before play starts that you aren’t wanting to give oral to the lady, then they can understand your situation.

There’s plenty of other fun to be had after all I do love to give another lady pleasure by licking her pussy, and it really turns me on to do it, and you can use fingers and toys too admittedly it is always nice to receive too

I would make sure that you are doing what you are happy doing, and not do more than that just to make other people happy.

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan
over a year ago

stockport wasteland

"So my partner loves me being with another girl and I do too.. I love kissing touching using sexy toys but I’m not massively into eating the pussy.. I don’t mind girls taking care of my needs down there but seems selfish .. would it bother people if I didn’t munch! Lol just don’t want people to expect something that wasn’t going to happen! If I’m honest I love just watching my partner with another lady but he wants me to get more involved .

Thoughts ? "

See if it's OK for ya partner to munch well your being munched

over a year ago

Thoughts ? "

I don't see a problem with this, as long as your play partners are happy for the play to go that way.

Post new Message to Thread