Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meet fail, anyone had worse?

Jump to newest

By *ack4funlondon OP   Man
over a year ago

headingley

So I had arranged a meet with a lady. After chatting for a while and getting excited we decided that she would leave her from door unlocked, I would walk in and find her masturbating in her room, watch for a little bit then enter etc etc.

I turn up at the address she gave on time. A little nervous of course. It took me a few minutes to find the house she said in the address. I took a second to compose myself then entered the house. Straight away I was a little put off as there where lots of shoes of different sizes by the door and she said she lived alone. As I walked in an older guy and what turned out to be his 16-18 year old son. Confront me. Oh shit. As they quite unsustainably shout at me for entering there house a small stage of panic sets in.

I apologise over and over. The father says he is going to call the police if I don’t give him a good reason. I fail to think on my feet and end up showing with the conversation from fan between the two of us. Nervously stood there waiting for him to read it, he starts to laugh. I can breathe again. He taps me in the back laughing and hands my phone back and just says “wrong address pal but good luck”.

I apologise further and bolt out the door. Anyone else had similar? Or worse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No but was there a correct address or had you been set up?

By *ack4funlondon OP   Man
over a year ago

headingley

Set up I think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry, but this made me giggle!

Post new Message to Thread