Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Condom or no condom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning guys

Missed out on a meet on the weekend as the lady insisted she wanted bareback sex and for me to cum inside...

Not my thing.. never meet the girl before, have no idea who’s she been with before..

Abit concerned of STD

What would you have done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Morning guys

Missed out on a meet on the weekend as the lady insisted she wanted bareback sex and for me to cum inside...

Not my thing.. never meet the girl before, have no idea who’s she been with before..

Abit concerned of STD

What would you have done?"

You didn't miss out pal.. You did the sensible thing

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Morning guys

Abit concerned of STD

What would you have done?

You didn't miss out pal.. You did the sensible thing"

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

in an ideal world this wouldnt be a concern, but in this world condoms

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You absolutely did the right thing

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I doubt this is true

By *iggdogg411Couple
over a year ago

Chico

"I doubt this is true "
I have to agree.

over a year ago

"I doubt this is true I have to agree. "

over a year ago

"I doubt this is true "

over a year ago

You missed out..you should have shagging her silly..got her pregnant too...

over a year ago

I would have done exactly the same OP

over a year ago

"You missed out..you should have shagging her silly..got her pregnant too..."

Get her pregnant are you nuts!!

over a year ago

"You missed out..you should have shagging her silly..got her pregnant too...

Get her pregnant are you nuts!!"

Why not? Could be quite a laugh

over a year ago

She should have been the worried one imagine what you could have given her she would have been wishing it was only herpes and twin boys

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Get her pregnant are you nuts!!"

Love sarcasm!!

Yes totally did the right thing. I’d never go bare back in this world!

If the right partner came by and we were open and honest and we had been playing for some good time I may consider playing bareback.

I do miss the feeling of warm cum filling my pussy! But my health comes first, and would never chance it!!

Don’t feel bad OP, there will be a lot of people backing you up on this one xx

over a year ago

Why not? Could be quite a laugh"

now now. Be nice. It could be true.

It isn't. But it could be.

And there might be young folk out there who genuinely need advice on this. And to those, I say:

Always be sensible kids. Wear a condom. Unless you just think....nah, fuck it. And that's fine too, until it isn't.

over a year ago

Why not? Could be quite a laugh"

A laugh, fathering a child with a complete stranger!!!.. fuck me what’s wrong with you people.

I’m all up for abit of fun, but I don’t want to get an STD or have kids with a one night stand.

Yes maybe I missed out and would have to have shagged her rotten but 1night pleasure could potentially lead to a life of misery... but it’s ok as long as I had a laugh.

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

A laugh, fathering a child with a complete stranger!!!.. fuck me what’s wrong with you people.

I’m all up for abit of fun, but I don’t want to get an STD or have kids with a one night stand.

Yes maybe I missed out and would have to have shagged her rotten but 1night pleasure could potentially lead to a life of misery... but it’s ok as long as I had a laugh.

"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

I think you'll find Sappy was being a tad ironic and more than a little bit sarcastic - she's a pussycat really

You did absolutely the right thing and your reaction to her post shows that you knew that anyway - even if there it could be established beyond doubt beforehand that there was no risk whatsoever of an STI or pregnancy you still did the right thing for you based on your boundaries and level of comfort

over a year ago

Morning.message me myplace free

By *areToBe43Man
over a year ago

Surrey

Always a major red light when a couple/potential partner is willing to go bareback with someone they’ve never met before...

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Morning.message me myplace free "

You’re not looking to get pregnant too are you

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

I recently arrange a meet, with a female off fab. She said 'no protection'. Later she told me she had chlamydia and gets a kick out of giving a fella an sti. Glad i turned her down. Be careful fabbers.....

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

I think it is strange the amount of people that are willing to take risks on here. Well done OP!

By *dge of HeavenMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Hsve done exactly the same as you on many occasions. Better to be safe than sorry. A good decision!

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Always a major red light when a couple/potential partner is willing to go bareback with someone they’ve never met before..."

There are probably far more people than you might think who'll play bareback with a stranger...

....for some, it's a major turn-on - it's always a 'green light' for me...

....we all have the right to choose what we do, and with who...

over a year ago

All the men saying yeah walk away. But if she was a stunning sex pot. Would you..Poeple only say what they think they want others to hear..especially on here..in case it stops them getting a shag.

over a year ago

Definitely no condom better

over a year ago

"All the men saying yeah walk away. But if she was a stunning sex pot. Would you..Poeple only say what they think they want others to hear..especially on here..in case it stops them getting a shag."

#people

over a year ago

I had a message a while back from a couple where the woman wanted to have bb because she likes the idea of the danger of getting pregnant

I had to tell her I have had the snip so no chance of that happening

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Lewisham

"Always a major red light when a couple/potential partner is willing to go bareback with someone they’ve never met before...

There are probably far more people than you might think who'll play bareback with a stranger...

....for some, it's a major turn-on - it's always a 'green light' for me...

....we all have the right to choose what we do, and with who... "

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"All the men saying yeah walk away. But if she was a stunning sex pot. Would you..Poeple only say what they think they want others to hear..especially on here..in case it stops them getting a shag."

Personally speaking yes I would walk away and really don't see how someone looks comes into it - the risks of STIs and unwanted pregnancies are no less just because someone is a "stunning sex pot" in the eye of the beholder.

Each to their own and I would never criticise someone who wanted to play that way so long as they were aware of, and accepted, the risks but it wouldn't be for me unless it was a longstanding partner who I knew well and trusted, and even then it may well depend on a number of other factors.

By *ig Boy FunMan
over a year ago

Camden

You did right thing, at the end of the day its your body that would be at risks.

She is the wrong for insisting on going bareback, so as you ask to have safe sex she should had just gone with that. It means she had no respect for you right to choose.

Don't feel bad.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

got to admit i think your right!

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Morning guys

Abit concerned of STD

Ask for updated std certificate get yours, and away you go. Condoms are not 100% safe, if you think they are think again. How many guys have put them on the wrong way, flipped em over with penis residue on, then gone inside. Doctors scrub up before they glove up.

Keep clean, keep checked, if you see something for the love of god say something. Always remember.... the green cross code, Tufty.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"You did right thing, at the end of the day its your body that would be at risks.

She is the wrong for insisting on going bareback, so as you ask to have safe sex she should had just gone with that. It means she had no respect for you right to choose.

Don't feel bad."

That's bollocks. She had the right to choose to fuck how she wants, as did he. Neither is wrong or right, just personal choices.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

U lot make me laugh ...if u meet a new girl/boyfriend ..how long do u go before bb....Not long I guess ...or do u march her down to the clapp clinic for testing

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

#FakeNews

:D

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"U lot make me laugh ...if u meet a new girl/boyfriend ..how long do u go before bb....Not long I guess ...or do u march her down to the clapp clinic for testing "

There's a world of difference between someone you're entering a usually monogomous relationship with though, someone you have potentially got a fair idea of their relationship history etc and someone you are meeting for casual NSA sex who may have multiple partners.

Ultimately though it comes down to making an individual judgement regardless of the circumstance - as I, and others have said, so long as people are aware of the risks and accept them, neither way is right or wrong necessarily, although the risks with one of those ways would far outweigh those with the other (which itself isn't completely risk free).

over a year ago

"I doubt this is true "

Inclined to agree

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"Morning guys

Abit concerned of STD

You can get medical treatment for a STI in weeks maintenance for a child could last 18years. You did the right thing to avoid.

over a year ago

"All the men saying yeah walk away. But if she was a stunning sex pot. Would you..Poeple only say what they think they want others to hear..especially on here..in case it stops them getting a shag.

got to admit i think your right! "

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

ain’t that the truth most on here just play to the crowd.....

over a year ago

"All the men saying yeah walk away. But if she was a stunning sex pot. Would you..Poeple only say what they think they want others to hear..especially on here..in case it stops them getting a shag.

ain’t that the truth most on here just play to the crowd....."

over a year ago

The holier than thou brigade. Gotta love em.....

over a year ago

"Morning guys

Abit concerned of STD

The same as you OP.

over a year ago

"U lot make me laugh ...if u meet a new girl/boyfriend ..how long do u go before bb....Not long I guess ...or do u march her down to the clapp clinic for testing "

Isn't this the normal thing to do, if you are going to go bareback with a new partner? Both get tested?

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Did the right thing OP. I'd have done the same. Better to be safe than have a lifetime of regret from catching something serious all for a few mins of pleasure

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I prefer to use a saddle. It’s much more comfortable and has loads of straps to hog tie if necessary

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Morning guys

Abit concerned of STD

Same as you! You didn’t miss out!

Post new Message to Thread