Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Give the younger males a chance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sooo a lot of older couples won’t give the younger males a chance and find it a little unfair any tips hints to help me or do I just have to wait till I’m over 40 lol ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Put some effort into your profile. Not able to accommodate, plus one crap pic, and one sentence, aren’t going to make you stand out from the crowd.

over a year ago

Thanks for the tip do have to keep a low profile due to my job and don’t want Pete from the local shop recognising me at the Xmas party in front of the family lol not all people want to publicly show a lot of fake and pic collects on here

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Thanks for the tip do have to keep a low profile due to my job and don’t want Pete from the local shop recognising me at the Xmas party in front of the family lol not all people want to publicly show a lot of fake and pic collects on here "

Are you ashamed of being on here? What makes you think you're a swinger? If you're single, what does it matter?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The older guys post asking people to give older men a chance! The truth is that the men outnumber women and couples by such a large number that most find it more difficult than they thought it would be. Age is a factor of course but its not as significant as you'd think.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why do you find it unfair op?

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/04/19 00:27:47]

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tip do have to keep a low profile due to my job and don’t want Pete from the local shop recognising me at the Xmas party in front of the family lol not all people want to publicly show a lot of fake and pic collects on here "

That doesn’t stop you from saying what you can offer a lady or couple, what you enjoy, what your hoping to explore, discretion is one thing, laziness is another. Effort in and all that.....

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Do you think the rest of us work somewhere that we openly share our swinging life with? Are you ashamed?

Why is it unfair that guys who make an effort with a profile and pics get to play with the fun kids? Unfair would be if they made all that effort and the guy with a 2 line profile and poor pics got to play.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Sooo a lot of older couples won’t give the younger males a chance and find it a little unfair any tips hints to help me or do I just have to wait till I’m over 40 lol ?? "

There are plenty of older couple that will meet with younger guys. The simple truth is that we can afford to be a little more selective, so you'll need to stand out from the crowd. Your profile is now hidden, but hopefully your rewriting it in line with the advice given by other posters here, and on other threads.

Post new Message to Thread