Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel discretion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a query for those living in the South East but any suggestions from those further afield is also welcome.

If I was to arrange a night of naughtyness at a hotel where guests would arrive at different times, what do I need to look out for in terms of ensuring they don't arouse suspicion from the staff? Wouldn't want to get kicked out...

Am flexible on in which town to host said parties in but want it easily accessible for people coming from Kent, East Sussex and South London - any suggestions?

TIA, xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Most places are fine, as long as there is no disturbance to other guests. Staff have seen everything before and won't want to cause guests trouble, if you are not presenting issues.

There are practical considerations with some places, where keys are needed to get to bedroom areas, unless you meet and bring them in. Larger town centre places tend to have restricted access more often. I always check car parking restrictions or charges too.

over a year ago

"Most places are fine, as long as there is no disturbance to other guests. Staff have seen everything before and won't want to cause guests trouble, if you are not presenting issues.

There are practical considerations with some places, where keys are needed to get to bedroom areas, unless you meet and bring them in. Larger town centre places tend to have restricted access more often. I always check car parking restrictions or charges too."

Thanks for your input!

Yes, I had considered the fact that town centre hotels will most likely have extra security, don't really fancy swanning out to let someone in when in full get up!

Car parking hadn't crossed my mind yet as I don't drive, will definitely look at that when deciding on which location to go for, thank you! Xx

By *utdooryoneMan
over a year ago

Over there

If it's only one or two extras, the hotel won't either notice or will be discreet in my experience.

For more, it might be worth thinking a self catering cottage or apartment. I've certainly booked a cottage before, one that was on its own, so once I was shown in, I called my guest to arrive later.

By *eldomVanillaMan
over a year ago

London

Biggest thing is making sure you don't need to let people in all the time!

If your not doing that no one will notice.

And to be honest they don't really care and are probably jelous lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you do choose the hotel meet option, accessing the floor with bedrooms on it without a key is indeed usually the biggest issue. Either get a hotel where you don't have that problem or have a system for chucking the key out of the window to the waiting guests outside...

B

over a year ago

Same as all the above really. Car parking is always a good consideration if your guests are driving. I've used premier inns a few times and never had an issue.

Like others have said, be considerate to other guests and you'll have no issues.

Quite jealous! Have fun

over a year ago

"If you do choose the hotel meet option, accessing the floor with bedrooms on it without a key is indeed usually the biggest issue. Either get a hotel where you don't have that problem or have a system for chucking the key out of the window to the waiting guests outside...

Thanks, might get a little weight put on it via a little piercing on the card to make sure it doesn't fly away! X

B"

over a year ago

"Same as all the above really. Car parking is always a good consideration if your guests are driving. I've used premier inns a few times and never had an issue.

Like others have said, be considerate to other guests and you'll have no issues.

Quite jealous! Have fun "

There's plenty of parking at tge one I've chosen for £5, is that a reasonable amount?

over a year ago

"Biggest thing is making sure you don't need to let people in all the time!

And to be honest they don't really care and are probably jelous lol"

I hope they won't be jealous enough to flag it!!!

By *eldomVanillaMan
over a year ago

London

"Biggest thing is making sure you don't need to let people in all the time!

And to be honest they don't really care and are probably jelous lol

I hope they won't be jealous enough to flag it!!! "

I'd be jealous

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Depends how many you are thinking of OP - Jury's Inn you can book rooms for up to 4 adults so if that was your number then just book for 4 people - even if it's more, all the Jury's Inns I've stayed in have had open access to the rooms away from the reception area so guests could just walk right in if they know the room number.

Just need to be careful not to disturb other guests as has been said already

over a year ago

I have used various hotels over the years

Holiday Inn 2 entrances, quite a few of these

Britannia hotels tend to have busy reception and easy to just walk past

There are loads if you look

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

I work in a hotel and we wouldn't bat an eyelid to the guests that walk past reception.

All our rooms can be reached without a key card, I would say that is essential when you come to choosing. Reception will ask questions if they have to issue multiple keys.

Parking is the next thing to consider. As long as guests can park for free or don't have to register at reception no flags will be raised.

Lastly do consider other guests as they may complain about noise. I do a complete walk around of the hotel every 3 hours but quite enjoy when I hear any fun going on. Other staff are not that way inclined but they would never report guests enjoying loud sex.

Overall that's what we expect in hotels and from a business point of view as long as our rooms are booked and people are enjoying themselves it's a win win situation

Kat xxx

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Tell them it is corporate and you are doing interviews, please can you keep the drinks coming up. Obviously tea and coffee.

Or accept they are used to it

Then get out of your head and enjoy it,

over a year ago

I work in a hotel and its quite a turn on when you hear people

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"I have a query for those living in the South East but any suggestions from those further afield is also welcome.

If I was to arrange a night of naughtyness at a hotel where guests would arrive at different times, what do I need to look out for in terms of ensuring they don't arouse suspicion from the staff? Wouldn't want to get kicked out...

Am flexible on in which town to host said parties in but want it easily accessible for people coming from Kent, East Sussex and South London - any suggestions?

TIA, xxx "

Personally, although a welcome board at reception is always a nice touch I'd take it down for discretional purposes. Having one of those red A Boards with gold lettering on stating 'Shag fest as seen on fab swingers, room 8, don't forget your condoms' might, just might arise some unwanted suspicion amongst the staff.

over a year ago

Thanks so much for all the input and tips, will take it all ombord!

Xxx

Post new Message to Thread