Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are women into cross dressers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, thought I’d start my first post in here since I’ve been on a while. Since joining I’ve had lots of contact with straight guys, some contact from couples but none from single women. I’ve tried reaching out to some but never had a response so my question is, are there any women open to meeting cross dressers? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably but elusive, I have never met a single woman couples yes where the man has X dressed also bit not single lady.

over a year ago

Some are, to varying degrees, I think

By *oyingirlsclothesTV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Everyone has different tastes.

I’ve met a few curious single ladies. Things progressed with some with the others it was just a coffee and laughs.

over a year ago

"Everyone has different tastes.

I’ve met a few curious single ladies. Things progressed with some with the others it was just a coffee and laughs. "

So true, it should all be fun

over a year ago

I’ve known women who are interested in Trans or convincing T girls, none who were interested in HPWs though, I guess there must be though

over a year ago

"Some are, to varying degrees, I think "

I get it’s an acquired taste, would just love to meet a woman for some one on one, help each other get done up then get down to some naughty fun! Maybe one day

over a year ago

"I’ve known women who are interested in Trans or convincing T girls, none who were interested in HPWs though, I guess there must be though "

Apologies, what’s HPW?

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Hairy panty wearer or a part part part timer

over a year ago

"Hairy panty wearer or a part part part timer

"

Lol does a part timer not cut it!

over a year ago

Hey I'm a part timer and I cut it very well thank you very much

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

In the 90s when I was much younger and prettier, I was out in Manchester gay village, when a very butch lesbian wanted to take me home. The agreement was that I would pleasure her and at no point would I be touched 'down there' by her, as she was repulsed by a penis. Safely to say I didn't take her up on her offer

By *urvy Wife DevonCouple
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Not in the slightest bit interested

over a year ago

"Hey I'm a part timer and I cut it very well thank you very much "

You really do cut it, very sexy girl x

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Being a Pansexual fem I like tv's and cd's. However they still have to be convincing. Not a hairy ass bloke that has his gf knickers and stockings on. They have to make an effort. I do, so who I/we meet should too.

Being part of a couple I fem will only meet as a couple with my fella. We are both admirers. He likes to see me with gurls. I'm in no way just doing for my fella.

My/ our altimate would be to find a TS, who wants to play with us.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Im more about the person than what they wear or are labelled. Ive met with alsorts of people of differing persuasions. X

over a year ago

Some interesting responses. I get the convincing opinion too, hairy myself but this is all very new to me so trying to take it slowly before taking next steps like waxing. I think I’ve got the figure, just need to get rid of the hair!

Even so, I’ve had couples wanting to hook up but never single females, think I know why now! x

over a year ago

"Im more about the person than what they wear or are labelled. Ive met with alsorts of people of differing persuasions. X "

Love the liberal attitude you have! x

over a year ago

"Being a Pansexual fem I like tv's and cd's. However they still have to be convincing. Not a hairy ass bloke that has his gf knickers and stockings on. They have to make an effort. I do, so who I/we meet should too.

Being part of a couple I fem will only meet as a couple with my fella. We are both admirers. He likes to see me with gurls. I'm in no way just doing for my fella.

My/ our altimate would be to find a TS, who wants to play with us. "

For the record all the outfits I wear are mine but your bang on that I’m a hairy ass bloke at the moment! Sounds like you guys have a great relationship which no doubt leads to a lot of day times x

By *anilla no kinkWoman
over a year ago

plymouth

I’m not personally but it doesn’t mean some women aren’t

over a year ago

Not for me

By *i winkersCouple
over a year ago

manchester

When I was single I used to meet t girls on my own even had a relationship with a t girl for a year.

Now In a couple we both meet t girls together and separately xx

Hayley

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"Some interesting responses. I get the convincing opinion too, hairy myself but this is all very new to me so trying to take it slowly before taking next steps like waxing. I think I’ve got the figure, just need to get rid of the hair!

Even so, I’ve had couples wanting to hook up but never single females, think I know why now! x"

Try thick 40 denier stockings. Or even 2 pairs over the top of each other. I know every one has to start some where.

I mean, a bloke who clearly is a bloke. Made no effort with hair/ wig. No make up. No female clothing on top half. No very female jewlery ect. Just a pair of knickers and stockings. Or even the " rocky horror fancy dress stlye" dress up.

Saying that, the drag queens with breads are very hot for me.

over a year ago

"Some interesting responses. I get the convincing opinion too, hairy myself but this is all very new to me so trying to take it slowly before taking next steps like waxing. I think I’ve got the figure, just need to get rid of the hair!

Even so, I’ve had couples wanting to hook up but never single females, think I know why now! x

Try thick 40 denier stockings. Or even 2 pairs over the top of each other. I know every one has to start some where.

I mean, a bloke who clearly is a bloke. Made no effort with hair/ wig. No make up. No female clothing on top half. No very female jewlery ect. Just a pair of knickers and stockings. Or even the " rocky horror fancy dress stlye" dress up.

Saying that, the drag queens with breads are very hot for me. "

Thanks for the tips.

I wear makeup and have pics with my face etc showing just don’t want to make them public, I do have a wig ordered too.

I’m hoping that one day I’ll look pretty convincing and especially so seeing the responses received here!

Think it shows that some guys will just fuck anyone tho lol x

over a year ago

i have some friends who cross dress and who are Trans too. no issue for me

over a year ago

"When I was single I used to meet t girls on my own even had a relationship with a t girl for a year.

Now In a couple we both meet t girls together and separately xx

Hayley "

What a lucky guy and have to say, what a good looking couple. Thanks for the reply x

over a year ago

"i have some friends who cross dress and who are Trans too. no issue for me"

These types of responses give me hope! Thanks for the reply x

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Met a few great ladies in my time..married and my dear wife knows so from time to time we meet up with our lady friends who know the real me and have girlie nights out...

over a year ago

Not into men in knickers, but I do have a fantasty for a very convincing t-girl

over a year ago

"Not into men in knickers, but I do have a fantasty for a very convincing t-girl "

Can I ask, what would meet your criteria for very convincing? I’m guessing smooth all over, great makeup, wig etc. Anything else? x

By *eedsortingMan
over a year ago

Radley

As is common on here - there will be some who love it, some who hate it and some who are not bothered either way. Been aware of a few women who do like it and a few couples where the female likes to dress the male half up, in some cases even going out together to buy the clothes / lingerie.

over a year ago

I've met a convincing trans lady before for social.. That meet only went as far as a social because she was too much like a diva. I don't even like my daughter acting like a diva.

I'm a strong minded woman and I like other strong minded women too. Not a whinger, whines and stomp their feet whenever something doesn't go their way .

I had another social planned with a gorgeous trans man. He cancelled on me due to having a cold! So disappointing.

I don't like hairy panty wearers or cross dressers. If the person looks convincing as a woman or as a man and are my type of person, then happy days!

Had to block trans people on here due to always having hairy panty wearers messaging me .

If I like the look of someone, then they're my type. I don't have a set type of person I go for. Colour, sexual orientation etc just doesn't come into for me. Just have a nice dick and I'm happy!

over a year ago

The elusive search for women who find us attractive, a rare breed I fear

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I used to have a gf who was very into it, back at the time I was a full dresser and met her on tvchics, but all we had in common was the sex and it fizzled out, they do seem few and far between, but certainly exist

over a year ago

I'm a lifelong CD. Since I was 12 years old, After being married 6 months I. confided in my wife I loved the feeling of satin and nylon against my skin and she let me wear a waist slip in bed and the sex was amazing, and Katie was born, All through my life she bought Kate's clothes until the day of click and collect. She didn't want dressing sex every time but when she asked if Kate wanted an early night I knew I was in for a fantastic time. Sadly, she has passed away but Kate, my wife and I were together for over 50 years so I count myself very very fortunate. Take heart there are women who enjoy dressing fun just as there are women who detest it

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Love meeting convincing TV/TG but HPW are a huge turn off

over a year ago

Only the really convincing ones... I'm usually transfixed by their beauty x

over a year ago

I'm curious to meet cross dressers, I do like a man in stockings!

over a year ago

"Not into men in knickers, but I do have a fantasty for a very convincing t-girl

Can I ask, what would meet your criteria for very convincing? I’m guessing smooth all over, great makeup, wig etc. Anything else? x"

For me, they would have to be going through hormone treatment, and of had surgery for the boobs

By *ubmichellestarTV/TS
over a year ago

Kent

There are a few out there thankfully

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

The appeal of a guy in knickers and stockings for me, is that it’s a guy in knickers and stockings. The more feminine he tries to make himself appear the less I like that unless he is going all the way fully dressed wig, waxed etc.

Lex

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Im more about the person than what they wear or are labelled. Ive met with alsorts of people of differing persuasions. X

Love the liberal attitude you have! x"

Thank u x

Post new Message to Thread