Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Found in a club

Jump to newest

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

Last night I was getting undressed to play with a female FWB and a couple in a well known central London club.

As I put my stuff on the side I saw something odd on the floor. A closer look confirmed it was a Mercedes Benz key fob. There was no one near and no other clothes around.

A few quick shout outs and one grateful car owner and his wife (who were in mid fuck with another couple some way away) were reunited with their key. He said a perfunctory cheers while not breaking his rhythm, while mumbling it was the second time he’d lost it that evening!

If someone else had found it he might not have been so lucky to get it back. It’s the second set of car keys I’ve found in clubs and reunited with the owner.

So my question is, what have you found in a club and what’s the reaction been of the owner when you’ve given it back?

I mean this guy didn’t even stop shagging to properly say thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Maybe should have put a few hundred miles on the clock for being so ungrateful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we were at a club last week in the changing area and found a cock ring on the floor...

didn't know whether to just leave it for the owner to find or dare to pick it up to hand it over to the club..

handed it in (well on the end of a pen - don't ask where we found a pen) in the end..

still intrigued as to whether the owner went to collect it after and then got asked to describe it before claiming it..

it was rather small

over a year ago

Cold sperm by the swing. I found it by standing in it.

Bleurgh!.

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

A cucumber on its own in a corner.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L lost a rather expensive bracelet in a social area, luckily someone in the group we were in found it.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

Found numerous pairs of knickers on occasion!

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

R lost an ear-ring when playing in La Chambre, so next time we went we asked if it had been found. We were given a box full of lost property and told to have look. It was completely filled with single shoes, jewellery, keys, knickers, suspender belts, toys, etc (washed, they said). But we didn't find the ear-ring!

R keeps locker keys in her shag-bag along with condoms, lube and a small vibrator. She once left it in a Chams playroom but it was handed in to the bar soon after.

over a year ago

Found a butt plug in the dungeon at Cupid's last Tuesday. It was one of those silicone ones with a suction base so I stuck it to the mirror.

It looked clean but maybe I shouldn't have handled it

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

A Merc driver giving no real indication (of thanks). Shocking

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Last night I was getting undressed to play with a female FWB and a couple in a well known central London club.

As I put my stuff on the side I saw something odd on the floor. A closer look confirmed it was a Mercedes Benz key fob. There was no one near and no other clothes around.

A few quick shout outs and one grateful car owner and his wife (who were in mid fuck with another couple some way away) were reunited with their key. He said a perfunctory cheers while not breaking his rhythm, while mumbling it was the second time he’d lost it that evening!

If someone else had found it he might not have been so lucky to get it back. It’s the second set of car keys I’ve found in clubs and reunited with the owner.

So my question is, what have you found in a club and what’s the reaction been of the owner when you’ve given it back?

I mean this guy didn’t even stop shagging to properly say thanks "

A butt plug , saw the owner earlier with it inserted, so I knew who to look for, found em and popped it back in. Put a smile on his face.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"A cucumber on its own in a corner. "

One for the grocer lol

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"A Merc driver giving no real indication (of thanks). Shocking "

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

My partner at the time left her favourite vibrator in one of the Hotel rooms at Libs. It was retrieved from lost property on our next visit.

What a lost property box that was

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Last night I was getting undressed to play with a female FWB and a couple in a well known central London club.

Typical Merc driver that.........

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

"Maybe should have put a few hundred miles on the clock for being so ungrateful "

It crossed my mind as I had his keys that his night could get a lot better or a damn sight worse if someone else had picked ‘em up.

999 center - how can we help

Owner - I lost my car keys in a sex club and my Merc’s been nicked.

999 center - come again

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

"R lost an ear-ring when playing in La Chambre, so next time we went we asked if it had been found. We were given a box full of lost property and told to have look. It was completely filled with single shoes, jewellery, keys, knickers, suspender belts, toys, etc (washed, they said). But we didn't find the ear-ring!

R keeps locker keys in her shag-bag along with condoms, lube and a small vibrator. She once left it in a Chams playroom but it was handed in to the bar soon after. "

I have my own bag of tricks for essentials and locker key. Once thought I’d lost that but a friend picked it up while others waited in the changing room in case someone tried to empty the locker while I searched for it. She reunited me with it shortly afterwards and got a massive hug for her troubles

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

There was a thread in the Irish forum about someone coming back from a club and finding a set of dentures embedded in their wig the next morning.....

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

There was a thread in the Irish forum about someone coming back from a club and finding a set of dentures embedded in their wig the next morning..... "

That’s mental

By *jEuphoriaCouple
over a year ago

north kent

Never mind found, I have lost a ton of stuff. One couple, probably the male half, stole my panties while I was busy fucking. Then they buggered off before I could confront them. Was pissed off because they matched my outfit.

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

Never mind found, I have lost a ton of stuff. One couple, probably the male half, stole my panties while I was busy fucking. Then they buggered off before I could confront them. Was pissed off because they matched my outfit. "

I hear you!! Glad to see it hasn’t stopped your taking photos

over a year ago

I left my dress in the changing room at Libs ( just forgot to put it in my locker)

Someone took it

I had to drive home in a coat and underwear

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I lost my black lace dress at SX the other week.

Obviously didn't put it in my locker with everything else.

Luckily I did have a full length coat to wear on the way back to our hotel

over a year ago

We lost our innocence in a club

over a year ago

Never mind found, I have lost a ton of stuff. One couple, probably the male half, stole my panties while I was busy fucking. Then they buggered off before I could confront them. Was pissed off because they matched my outfit. "

Tie them round your suspenders or put them in your shoes.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"A Merc driver giving no real indication (of thanks). Shocking "

They don’t indicate anyway

By *rHornyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

South East London

Never mind found, I have lost a ton of stuff. One couple, probably the male half, stole my panties while I was busy fucking. Then they buggered off before I could confront them. Was pissed off because they matched my outfit.

Tie them round your suspenders or put them in your shoes."

I scrunch them up like a hairband and slide on to my wrist. The teeny weeny ones I roll up and pop some where safe

over a year ago

Someone once found a used condom in a club by treading on it and accidentally got it stuck on his toe

Post new Message to Thread