Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Losing condom during sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone experienced this before? My fwb and I always practise safe sex but just recently, the condom has come off and has been well and truly stuck deep inside me. He’s had to resort to fishing around for it and pulling it out. Yesterday it was on his third attempt that he actually found it. While we laughed about it, I seriously thought a visit to A & E was on the cards as we couldn’t find it for ages!

He’s a well endowed guy so it’s not that the condoms are too big lol. We do like rough, hard sex which may be a contributory factor but I don’t want us to be more careful when having sex as then it will spoil it. Having to think about what we’re doing instead of doing what feels natural will put a damper on the mood.

Any suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If he's well endowed, a condom that's too small can cause that kind of problem!

over a year ago

"If he's well endowed, a condom that's too small can cause that kind of problem! "

Bugger! Really?

I didn’t think of that!

over a year ago

I'm not wanting to say I'm well-endowed, but it has happened to me. My experience is if it's a bit too small, it'll fit but be too tight, and then has a tendency squeeze itself off, if that makes sense?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah too small condoms have a tendency to roll down and be hard to keep on right to the base. Get him to stick a tape measure around it, then half the measurement and that's the condom width he'll want. Pasante do kingsize in 60mm and super kingsize in 69mm.

over a year ago

"I'm not wanting to say I'm well-endowed, but it has happened to me. My experience is if it's a bit too small, it'll fit but be too tight, and then has a tendency squeeze itself off, if that makes sense?"

Makes perfect sense now you’ve explained it!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

This has happened to me on a meet.

He got a tad carried away, I didn't realise the condom had split let alone half of it left inside of me! It was only as we driving home that I thought I'd havr a little play and discovered it full of cum inside of me.

I freaked out big time.

First thing I did was get tested and the morning after pill!

I find durex condoms are rubbish. We use skins now

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Was there an echo in the room?

over a year ago

"Yeah too small condoms have a tendency to roll down and be hard to keep on right to the base. Get him to stick a tape measure around it, then half the measurement and that's the condom width he'll want. Pasante do kingsize in 60mm and super kingsize in 69mm."

Thank you. That’s great advice.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone experienced this before? My fwb and I always practise safe sex but just recently, the condom has come off and has been well and truly stuck deep inside me. He’s had to resort to fishing around for it and pulling it out. Yesterday it was on his third attempt that he actually found it. While we laughed about it, I seriously thought a visit to A & E was on the cards as we couldn’t find it for ages!

He’s a well endowed guy so it’s not that the condoms are too big lol. We do like rough, hard sex which may be a contributory factor but I don’t want us to be more careful when having sex as then it will spoil it. Having to think about what we’re doing instead of doing what feels natural will put a damper on the mood.

Any suggestions? "

Condom suspenders.

over a year ago

"This has happened to me on a meet.

He got a tad carried away, I didn't realise the condom had split let alone half of it left inside of me! It was only as we driving home that I thought I'd havr a little play and discovered it full of cum inside of me.

I freaked out big time.

I find durex condoms are rubbish. We use skins now"

Condom didn’t actually split on any of the occasions, just came off. On the other occasions, he noticed when we changed positions. This time, he’d actually cum and noticed when he pulled out. Pregnancy not an issue, I have a coil fitted and he’s had the snip. X

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"I'm not wanting to say I'm well-endowed, but it has happened to me. My experience is if it's a bit too small, it'll fit but be too tight, and then has a tendency squeeze itself off, if that makes sense?

Makes perfect sense now you’ve explained it! "

my hubby users my size condoms they are specially made for u

over a year ago

ive had this happen to me too. had to fiah it if the mrs. kinda killed the mood

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I freaked out big time.

I find durex condoms are rubbish. We use skins now"

I love skins condoms. Skins stay on well for me.. No more durex for me...

over a year ago

Not referring to OP or anybody else on thread. I would imagine some unscupulous guys would like condoms to rip, or come off for obvious reasons.

I have never had one come off or rip, infact I find them hard to pull off afterwards. They are designed that way. Just my experience.

Take care all.

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Not referring to OP or anybody else on thread. I would imagine some unscupulous guys would like condoms to rip, or come off for obvious reasons.

I have never had one come off or rip, infact I find them hard to pull off afterwards. They are designed that way. Just my experience.

Take care all."

Not hung here so size could be an issue but I have found if my shaft is moist from oral sex and I put it on it has slipped off. I dry it off first now before rolling it on.... but I love those skins condoms...

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I freaked out big time.

I love skins condoms. Skins stay on well for me.. No more durex for me... "

Ditto! I've never had one split or disappear

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I had the unfortunate situation where ona meet I had an amazing night with a guy and when he pulled out, I looked and I was like " where's the condom ?" I usually watch the guys take it off and see how they discard it (something I was taught by mates) and it was gone, we looked under me and then he laughed, he said ", I think it's still inside of you" and I had to get him to search for it, which felt like forever to find, I don't know why it happened and I have been scared/worried bout it since...

over a year ago

Yeah, I used to buy the passante king size ones for bigger men. Never had problems with them. Had a guy who's was short and fat, so long size was too long, but regular was too tight. He had his made to fit through some website, no idea of the name tho

By *eejay2015Woman
over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

Happened to me too, with my ex partner, interesting needing him to fish it out. not long after that we gave up using them.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

"If he's well endowed, a condom that's too small can cause that kind of problem! "

Exactly this, use to happen to me. He need to search and tryout other condom brands. I’d recommend mysize condoms.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Make him wear a suspender belt

over a year ago

My size do a 69mm girth condom, the biggest I've found, which is great as the others are too tight. Does anyone know if there's a latex free condom the same size?? Struggling to find one.

over a year ago

"Yeah too small condoms have a tendency to roll down and be hard to keep on right to the base. Get him to stick a tape measure around it, then half the measurement and that's the condom width he'll want. Pasante do kingsize in 60mm and super kingsize in 69mm."

After reading this I'm very curious,now I wouldnt say I have a monster by any means but have always noticed the do roll back down?? Always used the standard 1s but he can be a chunky fella

By *eviationMan
over a year ago

Brynamman

Trouble is we all think we are bigger than we are so be carefull ordering those elephant trunk holder because they will slip off lol

Despite what some may say if it does come off it can't go far the vaginal canal (not a sexy term)is only so long with cervix protruding into to it.If your fishing it out yourself squat reach in a circular motion if you have help (as a gent should) on all fours again fingers sweep in a circular motion

It will never get lost lol

Hope this helps someone

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I freaked out big time.

I love skins condoms. Skins stay on well for me.. No more durex for me...

Ditto! I've never had one split or disappear "

did have one disappear in a guys pocket once!!! but peed on his bonfire fished one out of drawer in bedside cabinet!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread