Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife / gf comes home used

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who likes it when their wife or gf come home from a night out or work used , full of cum ? ladies what about yourselves , does it turn you on to be full of cum and then get Fucked by your other half ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure about others but the word used repulses me in this context. Makes out like the woman is just an object for men. Maybe she’s into sex herself

over a year ago

I like it when g/f comes home after meeting a guy. As for the use of he word 'used' I think most adults with an ounce of common sense knows what is meant by it.

over a year ago

"I like it when g/f comes home after meeting a guy. As for the use of he word 'used' I think most adults with an ounce of common sense knows what is meant by it."

It’s not about common sense, it’s about a personal view of the term.

over a year ago

I’d be repulsed by her, throw her on the street, then fuck her mum.

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The word doesn’t bother me when used by someone I know respects me and is used as part of the scenario same as being called names etc..

All about trust and respect - being called a naughty little whore while being fucked hard, I can think of worse things lol x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who cares if the word used in that context repulses you and of course she likes sex or she would not have done it !! i think the fact that you even commented on it was a pathetic attempt on your part to get the support of women ! pathetic ! tommynot !

over a year ago

"Who cares if the word used in that context repulses you and of course she likes sex or she would not have done it !! i think the fact that you even commented on it was a pathetic attempt on your part to get the support of women ! pathetic ! tommynot ! "

Pathetic attempt for the support of women....jeez. Sorry to dissapont you OP but I don’t need the support of anyone on here or elsewhere. Here’s me thinking we all have the right to express an opinion on a public forum. Sorry, next time I’ll remember to just agree with your post, god forbid anyone thinks different to you eh Paul

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 18:15:47]

over a year ago

"Who likes it when their wife or gf come home from a night out or work used , full of cum ? ladies what about yourselves , does it turn you on to be full of cum and then get Fucked by your other half ? "

My hubby totally loves this.

By *seusbothCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Love doing this

over a year ago

I have been with a wife and then she returned home to her husband. Saw myself as the 'starter', what they did afterwards was the 'maincourse, dessert, coffee and after dinner mint'. Genuinely a lucky guy

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

I get where you're coming from, OP, and used as in the context of a hot wife scenario or a cuckold one where the couple are into this. Very common here with plenty of men liking it, pretty sure this was your targeted audience for which no offence would be taken, infact 'used' would be a term of endearment.

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

We love it

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Ooooh yess

over a year ago

It is part of the whole scenario... "You makes the bed and you lie on it"

over a year ago

"I’d be repulsed by her, throw her on the street, then fuck her mum. "

Hahaha

over a year ago

I looked forward to the mrs coming home after meeting a guy and telling me all about it, she wouldn’t be full of cum those as she always plays safe.

over a year ago

"I like it when g/f comes home after meeting a guy. As for the use of he word 'used' I think most adults with an ounce of common sense knows what is meant by it."

over a year ago

"The word doesn’t bother me when used by someone I know respects me and is used as part of the scenario same as being called names etc..

All about trust and respect - being called a naughty little whore while being fucked hard, I can think of worse things lol x"

over a year ago

"Who cares if the word used in that context repulses you and of course she likes sex or she would not have done it !! i think the fact that you even commented on it was a pathetic attempt on your part to get the support of women ! pathetic ! tommynot ! "

over a year ago

Used word applicable to both side women used man, man used wife/gf.

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

We both love this. Although she is not full of cum as she plays safe. But full of cum is a nice fantasy.

Post new Message to Thread