Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Getting let down

Jump to newest

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Men say that struggle on this site!!!! Now I wouldn’t say I struggle but iv had a few let downs why say ya gonna meet if ya not gonna turn up so frustrating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably people cheating and cant get away from home or they bottled it

over a year ago

Agreed! I have been let down a ridiculous amount of times

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

It’s so annoying

By *017chesterladMan
over a year ago

chester

"Men say that struggle on this site!!!! Now I wouldn’t say I struggle but iv had a few let downs why say ya gonna meet if ya not gonna turn up so frustrating "

I’ve had the opposite where a women keeps putting posts up for meeting. Arrange a meet with her then doesn’t follow through it yet consistently carries on and puts meets up. Maybe for the attention I don’t know but it’s hard work this site

over a year ago

"Men say that struggle on this site!!!! Now I wouldn’t say I struggle but iv had a few let downs why say ya gonna meet if ya not gonna turn up so frustrating

I’ve had the opposite where a women keeps putting posts up for meeting. Arrange a meet with her then doesn’t follow through it yet consistently carries on and puts meets up. Maybe for the attention I don’t know but it’s hard work this site "

Some people get more of a kick out of the chase than the actual meets maybe?

By *017chesterladMan
over a year ago

chester

"Men say that struggle on this site!!!! Now I wouldn’t say I struggle but iv had a few let downs why say ya gonna meet if ya not gonna turn up so frustrating

I’ve had the opposite where a women keeps putting posts up for meeting. Arrange a meet with her then doesn’t follow through it yet consistently carries on and puts meets up. Maybe for the attention I don’t know but it’s hard work this site

Some people get more of a kick out of the chase than the actual meets maybe?"

Maybe I’ve never thought of it like that to be honest it’s just frustrating

over a year ago

Some people get more of a kick out of the chase than the actual meets maybe?"

personally 1 no show in 12 years for me. but i agree with people getting a kick from the attention

By *ambon2015Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Happened a good few times to us, even including travelling all the way to Blackpool once & another time us booking a hotel room. Frustrating as hell. We would never do that to anyone.

over a year ago

This site is full of dreamers and talkers, just after pics. When it comes to meeting they come out with bullshit excuses, we’re consistently let down by idiots that talk a good job but no intentions of turning up

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

It’s hard work picking out the genuine ones

By *r loveslickinMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Had couple of no shows/ last min cancellations- very frustrating as my free time can be limited

By *averick20000Man
over a year ago

Beverley

Wish I got the opportunity to let people down......don’t get many offers to be fair x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Never had a no show but we've often been ghosted.

It's par for the course I'm afraid and we never assume a meet's going to take place until all parties are actually at the location.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Never had a no show but we've often been ghosted.

It's par for the course I'm afraid and we never assume a meet's going to take place until all parties are actually at the location."

can i ask what's the difference between a no show and being ghosted is please?

over a year ago

It is frustrating, was stood up twice by two different men in the same week.

But for the few rare gems I have met, more than makes up.

Unfortunately got to kiss a few toads before finding him first.

over a year ago

I only look for people with a decent verification to show they are genuine, there are some lovely people here but also many single guys under the guise of a couple that will just waste your time.

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I keep my veris hidden

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

It's par for the course I'm afraid and we never assume a meet's going to take place until all parties are actually at the location.

can i ask what's the difference between a no show and being ghosted is please?"

Ghosting they ignore you leading up to the meet, could range from a day to a week

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

can i ask what's the difference between a no show and being ghosted is please?"

A no show arranges a meet and communicates up until just before then just doesn't turn up. A ghosted arranges a date then just stops communication, often doesn't log in and won't open or respond to a message asking for confirmation that its all going ahead.

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

A no show arranges a meet and communicates up until just before then just doesn't turn up. A ghosted arranges a date then just stops communication, often doesn't log in and won't open or respond to a message asking for confirmation that its all going ahead."

learn summot new every day ha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A no show arranges a meet and communicates up until just before then just doesn't turn up. A ghosted arranges a date then just stops communication, often doesn't log in and won't open or respond to a message asking for confirmation that its all going ahead.learn summot new every day ha "

People also ghost in relationships. They just disappear off the face of the earth with no explanation

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

This is why I only meet at clubs now. Had a million messers in my time. Can’t be doing with the hassle now

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We get this all the time. We put meets out quite reg. So looks like we're always out and playing. But more than not fail to turn into a meet. We get let down by couples the most but a good handful of single guys too.

By *ydnNancyCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Probably people cheating and cant get away from home or they bottled it"

This is what I’ve put down to my last set of no shows

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

"Probably people cheating and cant get away from home or they bottled it

This is what I’ve put down to my last set of no shows

"

We have hax this on more than one occasion so frustrating 1 even said 20mins away so see you shortly and never turned up

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

A no show arranges a meet and communicates up until just before then just doesn't turn up. A ghosted arranges a date then just stops communication, often doesn't log in and won't open or respond to a message asking for confirmation that its all going ahead."

over a year ago

Had one yesterday in lewes, we were messaged saying he was just coming through the tunnel, we was the other side, when all of a sudden he had to drop someone off, the an urgent job came in! What a crock of crap, he had no intention of turning up, another waster

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

It's fab for you, like people have said no shows for various reasons and being ghosted for various reasons.

Some do like the chase and the attention more than a meet.

It's a bit of a minefield and I think it always will be

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

And there's us guys who try our utmost to be courteous, read wording and message likely matching profiles, with the occassional cheeky try I admit, and don't get anywhere with you ladies and couples

over a year ago

I think it's more to do with nerves. When it comes to meet even socially they just bottle out at the last minute

Post new Message to Thread