Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Legs in the bath

Jump to newest

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man
over a year ago

near lincoln

I’ve seen loads of bath photos appearing all over fab of women’s legs and feet in the bath , is this a new trend or just coincidence ? Or is this the female equivalent of a man in a toilet mirror photo.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 09:29:10]

over a year ago

good shout! I bet they're doing a wee in there too.

over a year ago

" good shout! I bet they're doing a wee in there too."

I always piss in the bath it adds colour to the water so I don't have to add bubble bath init

over a year ago

"I’ve seen loads of bath photos appearing all over fab of women’s legs and feet in the bath , is this a new trend or just coincidence ? Or is this the female equivalent of a man in a toilet mirror photo. "

Men do it too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’ve seen loads of bath photos appearing all over fab of women’s legs and feet in the bath , is this a new trend or just coincidence ? Or is this the female equivalent of a man in a toilet mirror photo. "

Lots of men do it too.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’ve seen loads of bath photos appearing all over fab of women’s legs and feet in the bath , is this a new trend or just coincidence ? Or is this the female equivalent of a man in a toilet mirror photo.

Men do it too"

Snap!

over a year ago

There's an echo

over a year ago

As a foot fan I’m loving the trend, long may it continue xx

over a year ago

" good shout! I bet they're doing a wee in there too.

I always piss in the bath it adds colour to the water so I don't have to add bubble bath init "

just don't drop your very own bath bomb

over a year ago

I just uploaded one last night actually...not a bath but a hot tub so close

over a year ago

I did one but was to show my tattoos

over a year ago

I have one in the bath but with heels on. I took it a few years ago before fab. A guy said he wanted a pic of my bare legs in heels so I got creative. No trend or anything. Just an idea I had at the time.

over a year ago

"I have one in the bath but with heels on. I took it a few years ago before fab. A guy said he wanted a pic of my bare legs in heels so I got creative. No trend or anything. Just an idea I had at the time. "

Very creative xx

over a year ago

"I have one in the bath but with heels on. I took it a few years ago before fab. A guy said he wanted a pic of my bare legs in heels so I got creative. No trend or anything. Just an idea I had at the time.

Very creative xx"

More like hard work, next time I will put the shoes on first. Took me ages to try to get those shoes on whilst in the bath. Mission impossible. Haha

over a year ago

You don't like my picture, OP?

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man
over a year ago

near lincoln

"You don't like my picture, OP? "

I never said there was anything wrong with them. Just wondered as there seemed to be a lot going on profiles recently

over a year ago

Seems to be a pose adopted a lot by curvier girls... I’ve always assumed it’s a bit of a confidence thing, it’s easier to hide what you don’t want to show

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Seems to be a pose adopted a lot by curvier girls... I’ve always assumed it’s a bit of a confidence thing, it’s easier to hide what you don’t want to show "

Ive similar pictures and with your theory how does that explain the other 80 pictures lol

over a year ago

"I have one in the bath but with heels on. I took it a few years ago before fab. A guy said he wanted a pic of my bare legs in heels so I got creative. No trend or anything. Just an idea I had at the time. "

I want to see this picture now I’m intrigued

over a year ago

"Seems to be a pose adopted a lot by curvier girls... I’ve always assumed it’s a bit of a confidence thing, it’s easier to hide what you don’t want to show "

I think I show more in other pics. I love a bath and take pics in one from my hotels around the world. I travel with work. It’s just my thing, not hiding or confidence thing.

over a year ago

" good shout! I bet they're doing a wee in there too.

I always piss in the bath it adds colour to the water so I don't have to add bubble bath init "

Me too! Eat loads of beetroot and it comes out purple, no need to go to Lush for a bath bomb

over a year ago

"I have one in the bath but with heels on. I took it a few years ago before fab. A guy said he wanted a pic of my bare legs in heels so I got creative. No trend or anything. Just an idea I had at the time.

I want to see this picture now I’m intrigued "

Its on the profile

over a year ago

I am curvy but I show my legs in other pictures so not really hiding anything

over a year ago

That angle makes my legs look really chubby. They're chubby anyway but it isn't the most flattering of views for me.

over a year ago

"I did one but was to show my tattoos "

This

over a year ago

I want to see this picture now I’m intrigued

Its on the profile "

So it is and it’s very classy love it

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

"Seems to be a pose adopted a lot by curvier girls... I’ve always assumed it’s a bit of a confidence thing, it’s easier to hide what you don’t want to show

Ive similar pictures and with your theory how does that explain the other 80 pictures lol"

ive studied carefully all 80 pics and can't explain maybe I should have another look and so should others to give a considered opinion actually forget that look because they are hot as and v sexy pics no worries with confidence there your fab xx

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Seems to be a pose adopted a lot by curvier girls... I’ve always assumed it’s a bit of a confidence thing, it’s easier to hide what you don’t want to show

Ive similar pictures and with your theory how does that explain the other 80 pictures lolive studied carefully all 80 pics and can't explain maybe I should have another look and so should others to give a considered opinion actually forget that look because they are hot as and v sexy pics no worries with confidence there your fab xx"

Aww thank you xx

over a year ago

Ive similar pictures and with your theory how does that explain the other 80 pictures lol"

That’s the wonder of a theory, it doesn’t need to fit everyone.. if did, it’d be a fact.

It is an approach adopted by curvier girls a lot. I don’t think at any point I said ‘all women are doing it for this reason’ though?

The cynic/nobhead in me would now question why you felt the need to shout up, usually the getting defensive is related to something close to home.

I’m also heavily into psychology btw, so I think and ask why of things A LOT

Post new Message to Thread